forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Injection (Image Comics)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailYoutubeInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Facepalm [facepalm]
Hail [hail] Kisses [:X] LOL [lol] Mister No [mrno]
Pirat [pirat] Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O]
Shy [8)] Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P]
Wink [;)] Zagor! [zagor]    

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
badseed Posted - 16/10/2015 : 17:22:15

quote:
Once upon a time, there were five crazy people, and they poisoned the 21st Century. Now they have to deal with the corrosion to try and save us all from a world becoming too weird to support human life. INJECTION is the new ongoing series created by the acclaimed creative team of Moon Knight. It is science fiction, tales of horror, strange crime fiction, techno-thriller, and ghost story all at the same time. A serialized sequence of graphic novels about how loud and strange the world is getting, about the wild future and the haunted past all crashing into the present day at once, and about five eccentric geniuses dealing with the paranormal and numinous as well as the growing weight of what they did to the planet with the Injection.

Story By: Warren Ellis
Art By: Declan Shalvey, Jordie Bellaire
Covers By: Declan Shalvey, Jordie Bellaire
Published since: May 13, 2015
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
badseed Posted - 16/10/2015 : 17:22:57
Injection Vol. 1
Sam početak originalnog sinopsisa koji sam naveo u prvom postu, daje lagane naznake gdje ovo djelo ide. Kombinacija mitskog folklora i svijeta u kojemu caruje tehnologija u odličnoj izvedbi cijelog tima koji radi na ovome. Čim su ovakvi kreativci u igri, djelovalo mi je da bi INjection moglo ispasti nešto posebno - i to definitivno i jest slučaj. Skoro do zadnje četvrtine prve knjige, većina informacija koje dobivamo su prilično konfuzne, tako da je ovo više ciljano za ljude koji vole baciti maštu u pogon i lagano slagati komadiće sa ciljem shvaćanja u kojem pravcu kreće radnja. Ne mogu reći da sam za sada sa ovim očaran, ali ideja je vrlo intrigantna i itekako me zanima Ellisova vizija. Crtež mi je fantastičan.

Nekoliko stranica iz Vol. 1:

forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000