forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Fax from Sarajevo - A story of survival

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailYoutubeInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Facepalm [facepalm]
Hail [hail] Kisses [:X] LOL [lol] Mister No [mrno]
Pirat [pirat] Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O]
Shy [8)] Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P]
Wink [;)] Zagor! [zagor]    

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tutta Posted - 22/06/2013 : 14:36:40
Fax from Sarajevo - A story of survival

Publisher: Dark Horse Comics / Carlsen Verlag (Germany)
Released: 1997
Text: Joe Kubert
Drawings: Joe Kubert
Editor: Bob Cooper
Designer: Brian Gogolin
Format: Album - Four-color / 207 pages / HC - 10/1998 paperback - Pages 224
Genre: History/Non-Fiction

Info:

Info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fax_from_Sarajevo

Contents:
In April 1992, the Serbian attack on Bosnia began. Among those trapped in Sarajevo was located Ervin Rustemagic, an agent of well-known comic artists in Europe and the United States. As his home and office were destroyed in the bombing of the city, he and his family arrived at the hotel "Holiday Inn" below, reported from which journalists from all over the world apparently inevitable death of the city. The whole time they were looking for ways to leave the city drawn by violence and death. Fax Rustemagic maintained contact with his friends around the world to tell them of the horrors of war and the difficulties and anxieties of his family. On the basis of this correspondence Joe Kubert traces the experiences of a family that is fighting for survival in a completely disjointed part of the so-called civilized world. The result is the chronicle of a war, which is exemplified in spite of all personal and individual nuances of countless fates. But also a story that accuses the indifference of the rest of the world towards the plight of the people of Sarajevo.

Cover:

-In 1945, we told the world, "Never again". In 1992, the promise was broken into bloody shards. That was the year the war broke out in Sarajevo, Bosnia, the year that genocide revisited the planet. It was the year that Ervin Rustemagic -- an international businessman whose clients included author Joe Kubert -- found himself and his family trapped in a city under siege. Ervin's only means of communication to the outside world was via his fax machine. As Joe began to receive these messages from Ervin, he did what he had done for years -- he put the story to paper.-

Sample:

Joe Kubert:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Kubert

List of Harvey Award winners

Best Graphic Album of Original Work: 1997 - Fax from Sarajevo by Joe Kubert, edited by Bob Cooper (Dark Horse Comics).

List of Eisner Award winners

Best Graphic Album: New - 1997 - Fax from Sarajevo, by Joe Kubert (Dark Horse Books).
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tutta Posted - 14/06/2017 : 17:23:08
Nakon 20 godina, novo izdanje od Erko Verlag (06.06.2017).

29,95 Euro

Format: 30 x 23 x 1,6 cm

Cover:

HC / 208 pages
Tutta Posted - 03/06/2015 : 20:59:42
Nadam se, da ce ti se svidjeti. Kad procitas, napisi ovdje svoje dojmove.
acestroke Posted - 03/06/2015 : 14:28:13
Tutta, zahvaljujuci tebi i tvojim promocijama, ja sam u zadnje vrijeme nabavio ovaj strip, a i onaj Gorazde.

Danke!
;)
Tutta Posted - 02/06/2015 : 16:28:09
Hvala Bushido i Poli, prebacit cu post na pravi topic!

(Znao sam da nesto grijesim...)
Mr. Bushido Posted - 02/06/2015 : 13:36:23
quote:
Originally posted by Poli

Ovo su one price "The Fixer" i "War's End" ako se ne varam? Nemas li vec topic o Saccu, posto se ovaj naslovom veze samo na Kuberta?

Ima.

http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=44071
Poli Posted - 02/06/2015 : 12:48:51

Ovo su one price "The Fixer" i "War's End" ako se ne varam? Nemas li vec topic o Saccu, posto se ovaj naslovom veze samo na Kuberta?

Tutta Posted - 02/06/2015 : 11:51:13
Offtopic -

"Sarajevo" by Joe Sacco

Topic-
http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=44071

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

tinton Posted - 28/06/2013 : 10:27:01

Kuberta obožavam tako da bi ovo kupio na domaćem jziku (ili već ima pa mi je promaklo?)

forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000