forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 sjecate li se Celicne Kandze?
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

etmgosa

1731 Posts

Member since 15/07/2002

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 14:05:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send etmgosa a Private Message
Jedan od stripova koje bih rado opet pogledao, iz nostalgincih razloga. Kad sam bio dijete odusevljavao sam se ovim stripom.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/stclaw.htm

http://www.lambiek.net/blasco_jesus.htm

The high point for the British strips was definitely "The Steel Claw", written by Tom Tully with superb, realistic artwork by Spanish artist Jesus Blasco. These adventures took place in his post-James Bond period, when he was working for the secret government agency, the Shadow Squad. The Claw had an artificial hand which allowed him to turn invisible upon receiving a charge of electricity, to discharge small amounts of electricity, and which also contained a variety of others gadgets. The hand itself always remains visible, and the effect of the floating metallic hand is quite eerie (although it would be lost with a less realistic artist). The Claws powers were limited in various interesting ways: he became invisible on receiving a charge of electricity whether he wanted to or not (one story has him doing so involuntarily), and also the metal hand did not absorb all the electricity so the Claw usually shouts "aargh" upon sticking his fingers into a wall socket or whatever (which must be bad for his heart in the long run!); and one episode showed the disadvantage of being an invisible man, when a villains opened a secret panel which the Claw happened to be standing next to, so the Claw fell down a stairwell! The adventures themselves are quite competent secret agent tales, overall quite compelling, and not well represented by the return of the Claw colour comic which came out several years ago.

(odlomak iz http://blaklion.best.vwh.net/reviews.html)

Jesus Monterde Blasco (1919-1995)
There is an air of total realism about Jesus Blasco's work. Blasco is often almost photographic in the delineation of his characters and, although occasionally this tends towards a rather static look to some frames, his fine sense of composition and sensitive drawing style more than adequately compensates. Born in Barcelona, Jesus Blasco started drawing for Spanish comics while still in his teens. The eldest of five brothers, most of whom are illustrators and who are often engaged in inking his work, he has worked in practically every genre: Historical, Western, Detective, Fairy Tales.

He first appeared in British comics drawing Buffalo Bill for Comet and Billy the Kid for Sun, for which latter comic he later drew Robin Hood and Dick Turpin. In addition to Thriller Picture Library, he contributed many strips to the Cowboy Comics Library and picture strip versions of two Jeffrey Farnol historical romances for Look and Learn. He drew many strips for Lion, the best-known - and probably the most celebrated of all his strips in this country - being The Steel Claw.

(odlomak iz www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/Home_Jesus_Blasco_Art_346.html&CatalogBody" target="_blank">http://www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/index.html?http%3A//www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/Home_Jesus_Blasco_Art_346.html&CatalogBody)

The Steel Claw

After a ray machine accident, government agent Louis Crandell found that in certain conditions (usually a massive electric charge!), he would alter. Crandell could become invisible, except for his artificial steel hand, which now contained amazing powers.

(odlomak iz http://colinspace.future.easyspace.com/charcters.html#Anchors)

Naslovne strane mozete pogledati na:

http://www.hut.fi/~rauta/scifi/terasn.html

Inace, Jesus Blasco je crtao i Teksa:

http://www.texbr.com/portrasdopano/desenhistas/jesus_blasco.htm

Mailman

Croatia
1690 Posts

Member since 26/12/2001

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 15:12:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mailman a Private Message
Kandza je bio legenda!

How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a subtle form of manipulation, used to lower people's expectations, thereby enhancing my ability to effectively manuever within any given situation?
Go to Top of Page

prozirna senka
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
8230 Posts

Member since 22/04/2004

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 15:26:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send prozirna senka a Private Message
Secam ga se.

UMPAH!
Go to Top of Page

Maximuss
Advanced Member

Croatia
9013 Posts

Member since 15/11/2002

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 16:06:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Maximuss's Homepage  Send Maximuss a Private Message
Skupio sam sve Gigante u kojima je Kandzica! Odlicno!

Go to Top of Page

dule_car
Advanced Member

Slovenia
4193 Posts

Member since 01/05/2003

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 18:15:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dule_car a Private Message
Imam dosta Giganta s njim i nikak od procitam... Evo, sa'cu pocet':))...

to e to

---there is no spoon--- (a viljuske?)

Go to Top of Page

Kowalsky
stripovi.com kum

Croatia
2204 Posts

Member since 20/10/2001

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 18:56:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kowalsky a Private Message
U nekim su ga domacim revijama zvali i Celicna Pandža...

drma, drma,
drma, drma plovak...
Go to Top of Page

kiky
stripovi.com suradnik

7363 Posts

Member since 17/07/2003

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 19:11:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit kiky's Homepage  Send kiky a Private Message
Joj, kak' ga se nebi sjecao... cak i ja još uvijek imam jedan GIGANT sa 3 epizode "celicne kandže", i cuvam ga kao oko u glavi.
Jako dobar strip!

...ma, sve vam je to reverzibilno-proporcionalno...
Go to Top of Page

Nobody

Slovenia
2195 Posts

Member since 12/03/2002

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 19:15:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Nobody a Private Message
Nikad cuo za tog junaka

kdor ne skace ni Sloven´c
Go to Top of Page

dsormaz1
Advanced Member

13143 Posts

Member since 28/04/2002

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 19:34:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dsormaz1 a Private Message
Ja sam cuo, ali nisam nikad to citao. Vidio sam da je izlazio u Gigantima i, cini mi se, Denisu.
Go to Top of Page

Kowalsky
stripovi.com kum

Croatia
2204 Posts

Member since 20/10/2001

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 19:37:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kowalsky a Private Message
i u superstrip biblioteci

drma, drma,
drma, drma plovak...
Go to Top of Page

Nobody

Slovenia
2195 Posts

Member since 12/03/2002

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 19:54:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Nobody a Private Message
Kako izgubio ruku?

Go to Top of Page

galan

167 Posts

Member since 14/07/2004

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 19:56:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send galan a Private Message
celicna kandza?????
Mnogo dobar strip!!
Go to Top of Page

prozirna senka
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
8230 Posts

Member since 22/04/2004

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 20:30:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send prozirna senka a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Nobody

Kako izgubio ruku?

Ma nije je izgubio, vec je otisao u smederevsku zelezaru i zamocio ruku u topljeni celik

UMPAH!
Go to Top of Page

seinfeld
Advanced Member

16500 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 21:02:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send seinfeld a Private Message
E znam da sam prosle godine pricao s ujakom o stripovima i prvo sto se sjetio je bio ovaj strip.

"They say this one has a surprise ending."
Go to Top of Page

Nobody

Slovenia
2195 Posts

Member since 12/03/2002

Posted - 21/07/2004 : 21:05:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Nobody a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by prozirna senka

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody

Kako izgubio ruku?

Ma nije je izgubio, vec je otisao u smederevsku zelezaru i zamocio ruku u topljeni celik

UMPAH!

neke vrste X-men

Go to Top of Page

Pajke

Serbia
2999 Posts

Member since 13/11/2001

Posted - 22/07/2004 : 08:46:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Pajke a Private Message
Eh, bila su to lepa vremena...redovno sam citao taj strip u Denisu.
Go to Top of Page

ken2
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
8095 Posts

Member since 30/07/2002

Posted - 22/07/2004 : 23:32:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ken2 a Private Message
odlican strip, jako mi se svidao dok sam bio mali i planiram nabavit poneku epizodu, trenutno nemam ništa
izlazio je i u politikinom zabavniku
Go to Top of Page

GGG

Slovenia
2533 Posts

Member since 08/11/2003

Posted - 23/07/2004 : 08:09:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send GGG a Private Message
Ja imam dva giganta - dobar strip s a malo retro feelinga, svake toliko ga procitam
Go to Top of Page

tantus

Slovenia
1650 Posts

Member since 10/09/2003

Posted - 23/07/2004 : 10:52:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tantus a Private Message
Ja sam se kao klinac palio na taj strip u Denisu. Nisam ga citao sigurno 20 godina, ali tada mi je bio odlican. Denis je imao stvarno odlican izbor stripova (dobro, verovatno vise za klince), a posebno mi se svidjalo sto je deo bio u boji...
Go to Top of Page

Antracit
Average Member

Croatia
509 Posts

Member since 09/08/2002

Posted - 28/07/2004 : 10:54:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Antracit a Private Message
Fenomenalan strip !

Kad si se vec tako potrudio, potrudi se jos malo pa napisi kakav tekst za stripove.com !
Go to Top of Page

Prodigy

Croatia
1801 Posts

Member since 01/12/2003

Posted - 28/07/2004 : 12:23:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Prodigy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kowalsky

U nekim su ga domacim revijama zvali i Celicna Pandža...

drma, drma,
drma, drma plovak...

U jednoj jedinoj epizodi imamo varijacije na temu; Celicna Pandza,
Celicna Kandza,Celicna Saka,Celicna Pesnica!
No sve su to sinonimi za Luisa Krendla!

Hi, i am an Albanian virus but becouse of poor technology in my country i am not able to do anything vith your computer.
Please be so kind to delite one of your files and than forvard me to other users.
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

JORGE

Croatia
483 Posts

Member since 21/04/2004

Posted - 28/07/2004 : 14:21:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JORGE a Private Message
Odlican strip.
Svidio mi se iz prve (tj. na prvi pogled).
Trebo bi neko o njemu napisati neki clanak pa postaviti na site.
Imam tri giganta sa njegovim stripovima, koji mi se najviše svidaju zato što su sve SF price, mada neznam dali su i ostali takvi jer sam samo to procito od njega.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000