forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Giuseppe Tartini- Il trillo del diavolo
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 10:53:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
Moze da se downloaduje ovde, ali to je neki RM file kojio ja ne mogu da otvorim ((

http://www.ppmusic.com/realaudio/tartini.rm

ovde nece da mi krene download

http://www.cravenroad7.it/download/index.htm

a ovde mi trazi neku sifru posle u Winampu (btw, ovo je izvodjenje Vanese Mae)

http://asuka-azuma.de/Assets/devilstrill.zip

ja nisam uspeo da ga cujem, ali mozda neko od vas hoce. Inace, ima da se naruci cd na mnogo sajtova, pa ako je nekome stalo…

Giuseppe Tartini
(1692 - 1770)

Italian composer, violinist, and theorist. After receiving his early education from clerics at Pirano and Capodistria, he studied law at Padua University. In 1710 his secret marriage to Elisabetta Premazore caused him to incur the wrath of the Bishop of Padua Cardinal Giorgio Comaro, forcing him to take refuge in the Franciscan monastery at Assisi. There he is said to have studied with "Padre Boemo," probably the organist Bohuslav Cernohorsky. By 1714 he was employed in the opera orchestra at Ancona. About 1715 he was pardoned by the cardinal and was reunited with his wife, with whom he lived the following year in Venice and Padua. Probably in July 1716, he heard Veracini play in Venice and was so impressed with the virtuoso's violin technique that he is said to have gone into self-exile to perfect his own playing. By about 1720 he had returned to Venice, and on 16 April 1721 he was appointed "primo violino e capo di concerto" at St. Antonio in Padua; he retained this position until 1765. From June 1723 until 1726 he was employed by Count Kinsky at Prague; he then returned to Padua.

From the 1720s until about 1740, when he injured his arm at Bergamo, Tartini enjoyed remarkable success as a violinist. In 1727 or 1728 he founded his violin "school"; his pupils included J. G. Graun, Nardini, J. G. Naumann, Paganelli, and Pagin. He taught until at least 1767. His treatise on violin playing, Traité des agréments, appeared after his death, but it must have originated earlier, since material from it was used by Leopold Mozart in his Violinschule (1756).
Tartini published his acoustical findings in the Trattato di musica (Padua, 1754). His theoretical system incorporates the differential tone (terzo suono), which he claimed to have discovered in 1714. Also in the Trattato are discussions of melody, cadence types, dissonance, scale structure and harmonization, and meter. His compositions include a small number of sacred vocal pieces, written in the last year of his life; about 125 violin concertos; concertos for other instruments; numerous trio sonatas; and about 175 violin sonatas, including the "Trillo del Diavolo" [Devil'sTrill].

"ILL TRILLO DEL DIAVOLO" (DEVIL'S TRILL) Sonata for Violin in G minor.
Composition date: 1749.
The music: this sonata presents us the most sombre and dramatic baroque. The first movement ("Larghetto affettuoso") brings us the sad vision of a day where light is vanishing, and occassionaly, those creaking violin motives so characteristic in this sonata (specially in the last movement). The second "Allegro moderato" is more effusive and offers in a certain way a different violin approach than in the rest, with more backing from the orchestra. The third "Andante" recovers the mood in the first movement, but the violin is more high and intense, and touches us with its moans and trills. The last movement is really psychotic, with those swayings of the violin so usually magnified by the rest of the ensemble; while in all the previous movements the violin was always purely into the natural development of music, here the violin developments are a motive themselves, alone, twisting itself, splitting itself, possessed?.
Some other data: the "Devil's Trill" is the best known violin sonatas by Tartini, it was said it is the result of a dream in which the Devil himself played the work.

koliki sam baksuz, da padnem u fabriku cokolade, upao bih u racunovodstvo :((

dd fan
Advanced Member

Serbia
4882 Posts

Member since 19/10/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 15:32:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dd fan a Private Message
Ja sam uspeo da skinem izvodjenje Vanesse Mae(preko Kazaa), ali nekako imam utisak da to nije to...

I've always been a nobody. When i was a child, my mother used to confuse me with my brother, even though i'm an only child. To this day she still thinks i'm my brother.
Go to Top of Page

BOGI
Advanced Member

USA
6494 Posts

Member since 07/09/2002

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 15:49:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit BOGI's Homepage  Send BOGI a Private Message
ja sad slusam djavolji triler
skinut sa prve adrese koju je dzimi ponudio
fina stvar
vjerovqtno da je to Dilan svirao
samo na klarinetu naravno, ovde je violina :)

some motherfuckers are allways trying to ski up hill
if you*r cool and she satisfacted how come that bitch just page me?
Go to Top of Page

prozirna senka
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
8230 Posts

Member since 22/04/2004

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 16:50:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send prozirna senka a Private Message
Ja sam uspeo da cujem triler jos sa provg linka. Dzimi, pokusaj da instaliras real media player, ide ko podmazano. BOGI, ovo i jeste komad za violinu, a ne za klarinet kao sto Dilan izvodi.
I hvala na trudu.

UMPAH!
Go to Top of Page

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 17:27:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
quote:
vjerovqtno da je to Dilan svirao
samo na klarinetu naravno, ovde je violina :)

Bogi, kao sto rece Senka:
Sonata for Violin in G minor.

quote:
Dzimi, pokusaj da instaliras real media player, ide ko podmazano.

Majku mu, ja se pitam sta mu je to RM ))

Go to Top of Page

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 17:35:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
Evo ovde ima prica o ovoj sonati, o Tartiniju, koji je imao burnu mladost...
I o tome kako je nastala sonata (u snu o paktu sa djavolom !!!)

http://www.freewebs.com/deviltrill/story.html

Edited by - Dzimi Gitara on 26/07/2004 17:36:48
Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 22:36:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Muchos gracias, Dzimi.
Sad konacno mogu da spavam. Naime, pre 5 godina sam se zakleo da necu zaspati dok ne nadjem ovo. Konacno taj trenutak je dosao. Laku noc. :)

Dugo se pitam vredi li truda, ali sigurno da mi se svidja. Zato zelim da sacekam malo u odluci ovoj, ne bih hteo da stradam. Necu da kopam po djubristu srece, necu da zaprljam ruke. Moc pociva negde iza debelih vrata, ja bih hteo da vladam.
Go to Top of Page

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 23:40:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
Pa ako 5 godina nisi spavao, onda ce to biti zimski san.

Btw, sta li si radio nocu kad nisi spavao pet godina, razvratnice.

Izgleda da si i ti kao i Tartini sklopio pakt 'con diavolo'

Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 23:49:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Pa da znas da je poceo da me hvata san posle trece godine, al' ne dam se ja. Sad cu da zaspim i budim se za sledecih 5 godina. Nadji isto nesto interesantno, vredno mog budjenja.
Sta sam radio? Svasta, pa citao sam stripove. :))
Ja? Sa djavolom? KO TI JE REKAO, SMRTNICE [demonskim glasom]? :P

Dugo se pitam vredi li truda, ali sigurno da mi se svidja. Zato zelim da sacekam malo u odluci ovoj, ne bih hteo da stradam. Necu da kopam po djubristu srece, necu da zaprljam ruke. Moc pociva negde iza debelih vrata, ja bih hteo da vladam.
Go to Top of Page

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 23:53:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
Jos nisi zaspao?

Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 23:56:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Ne. Zao mi da te ostavim samog na forumu. :)

Go to Top of Page

Kowalsky
stripovi.com kum

Croatia
2204 Posts

Member since 20/10/2001

Posted - 26/07/2004 : 23:58:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kowalsky a Private Message
DusMan nikad ne spava :))

Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 00:03:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
A odkud TI to znas?

Go to Top of Page

Kowalsky
stripovi.com kum

Croatia
2204 Posts

Member since 20/10/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 00:05:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kowalsky a Private Message
to su nas ucili u JNA kad smo išli na stražu!

(PS odgovorio sam ti za ono "iskljucivanje" mobilnog)

Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 00:07:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Eto, kol'ko sam poznat! Znali su za mene i pre nego sto sam se rodio! :)

P.S. Video sam, al' sam ostao bez reci. ;)

Go to Top of Page

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 00:13:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
Ima cini mi se cak i jedna knjiga koja je napisana o tebi, jos dok se nije proculo za avanture kralja trotoara.
Cini mi se da je od Bukowskog, nesto kao 'Bludni sin'
:)

Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 00:17:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Ima vise knjiga napisanih o meni. Cak, misim da su SVE ikad napisane knjige pisane o MENI! Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja... Samo ja! Niko, niko kao jaaaa!

Bah... Idem da spavam! :)

Go to Top of Page

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 00:49:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
laku noc ))

Go to Top of Page

wiz
Advanced Member

Slovenia
5487 Posts

Member since 20/10/2003

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 00:51:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wiz a Private Message
prvi put vidim ovaj topic, al evo u svastari sam dao link do mp3-a pa da ga dam i ovde

evo par linkova:
http://earlymusichicago.org/recordings_audio_clips.htm

http://filebox.vt.edu/j/jcdecker/Tartini%20-%20The%20Devil's%20Trill%20-%20Allegro.mp3

http://www.classicalarchives.com/main/k.html

kao sto vidite taj drugi je mp3, koji morete da skinete!

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 01:34:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
wiz, ovaj drugi link ti nije u redu.

Go to Top of Page

dd fan
Advanced Member

Serbia
4882 Posts

Member since 19/10/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 01:48:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dd fan a Private Message
Drugi ne radi. Samo sam uspeo da skinem nekakav skrnavi midi sa treceg linka...

I've always been a nobody. When i was a child, my mother used to confuse me with my brother, even though i'm an only child. To this day she still thinks i'm my brother.
Go to Top of Page

dd fan
Advanced Member

Serbia
4882 Posts

Member since 19/10/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 01:52:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dd fan a Private Message
Sada valjda skidam pravu stvar sa prog linka...

Go to Top of Page

dd fan
Advanced Member

Serbia
4882 Posts

Member since 19/10/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 02:01:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dd fan a Private Message
10 minuta i 2,5 MB kasnije... izgleda da konacno imam pravu stvar.

Go to Top of Page

wiz
Advanced Member

Slovenia
5487 Posts

Member since 20/10/2003

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 06:37:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wiz a Private Message
zaista ne radi, vec trazim drugi!

wiz
Advanced Member

Slovenia
5487 Posts

Member since 20/10/2003

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 06:43:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wiz a Private Message
skinua sam pesmi, samo neka mi neko da neku adresu da ga nekdje uploudujem

6 minuta i 25 sekundi, svaka mi cast!

Edited by - wiz on 27/07/2004 06:44:11
Go to Top of Page

Dzimi Gitara
stripovi.com suradnik

1888 Posts

Member since 14/11/2001

Posted - 27/07/2004 : 13:57:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dzimi Gitara's Homepage  Send Dzimi Gitara a Private Message
10 minuta sa prvog linka
tnx wiz!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000