forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Kupite "Invincible" dok ga jos ima!
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 15/08/2004 : 13:24:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
GOT INVINCIBLE?
Invincible #1 and 2 Sell Out

ORANGE, CA -- 13 March, 2002 -- Image Comics has announced that Diamond has completely sold out ofInvincible #1 and 2 by Robert Kirkman, Cory Walker and Bill Crabtree. Invincible is one five new superhero titles launched by Image in January.Invincible #1 arrived in stores on January 22; Invincible #2 hit the stands on February 19. Both books were over-shipped to retailers participating in Diamond's over-ship program.
"I don't think it's a secret that launching a new series in today's market is a difficult task," said Image's Director of Marketing, Eric Stephenson. "I think it's more difficult than ever for retailers to gauge what's going to hit and what's going to miss and as a result, books like Invincible wind up with incredibly conservative initial orders. The strong reorder activity on these first two issues indicates that Invincible is finding its audience, though, and we couldn't be more pleased."
"It's great when all your hard work pays off and you get the feeling that people out there are actually enjoying what you're doing," said Kirkman. "It means a great deal to both Cory and myself, and I'd like to continue with it for years to come. Right now, I'm just stoked to find out that I'm not the only one enjoying it."

In addition to the rapid sales on the first two issues of Invincible, Stephenson also pointed out that there has been heavy reorder activity on Tech Jacket and Firebreather as well. "Tech Jacket #1 and 2 are all but sold out at this point and Firebreather #2 has just sold out this week," he said. "All of these books were over-shipped and we made copies available for reorder as well, so I think it's safe to say there's some positive word of mouth generating increased interest in these titles."
Some of that positive word of mouth has come from a variety of positive reviews. Invincible has received raves from TheFourthRail.com, ComicBookResources.com, DigitalWebbing.com and The Comics Buyers Guide, while Tech Jacket #1 received no less than two stellar reviews in a single issue of CBG. Both books, along with Firebreather, have been praised for their back-to-basics approach to superhero storytelling. As CBG's Brett Weiss noted, ""In an era when many comic book stories are nihilistic, pessimistic and otherwise depressing, it's refreshing to read an upbeat tale that combines contemporary sensibilities with classic super-heroism and positivism."

Invincible is the story of Mark Grayson, a normal American teen similar to everyone else his age...except for the fact that his father is the most powerful superhero on the planet. And what's more, he seems to be inheriting his father's powers. It all sounds fine to Mark at first, but he quickly realizes that following in his father's footsteps and living up to his standards may be next to impossible. The series also involves other teen superheroes, one of whom goes to Mark's high school, but Kirkman's handling of the characters and his unique take on the teen hero premise makes Invincible quite different from anything that's come before.
"Most people don't realize it, but the first few issues of Invincible are just beginning of a much larger story," Kirkman explained. "Up to this point, the scale of the stories has probably seemed pretty small, but that's all going to change. The further we get into this book, the more we delve into Mark's life and his relationship with his father and everyone around him, the stories are going to start to get more and more intense. We won't lose the upbeat feel that people have been responding to, but the book definitely takes on more depth as the series progresses."

Preuzeto sa sajta Image Comicsa

Za one koji jos ne znaju sta je Invinsible, i ne znaju da je izasao na domacem trzistu neka ih bude sramota. A ona neka pogledaju ovo: http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15057

Dugo se pitam vredi li truda, ali sigurno da mi se svidja. Zato zelim da sacekam malo u odluci ovoj, ne bih hteo da stradam. Necu da kopam po djubristu srece, necu da zaprljam ruke. Moc pociva negde iza debelih vrata, ja bih hteo da vladam.

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 15/08/2004 : 13:30:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Dosadno mi je, a i odusevljen sam ovim izdanjem, te vam kacim i par ilustracija koje sam bezocno ukrao sa interneta:

i

Dugo se pitam vredi li truda, ali sigurno da mi se svidja. Zato zelim da sacekam malo u odluci ovoj, ne bih hteo da stradam. Necu da kopam po djubristu srece, necu da zaprljam ruke. Moc pociva negde iza debelih vrata, ja bih hteo da vladam.
Go to Top of Page

marlowe
Advanced Member

Serbia
4279 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 15/08/2004 : 15:30:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit marlowe's Homepage  Send marlowe a Private Message
tako je. kupite nepobedivog, a kad se vec masite za novcanik kupite i okruzenog mrtvima.

DON'T PLAY NO BOOGIE-WOOGIE ON THE KING OF ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!
Go to Top of Page

oce

Fyro Macedonia
153 Posts

Member since 09/03/2004

Posted - 15/08/2004 : 16:32:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send oce a Private Message
Gde da ga kupimo?Na sajtu lavirinta je pisalo da su odkupljena prava za SVE ex-Yu republike.A kod mene u Skoplju nema ga nigde!
Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 15/08/2004 : 16:45:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Kontaktiraj Dekaru preko maila. Cuo sam da je raspolozen da salje postom svim zainteresovanima. :)
Shvati, ipak, da ovo nije "pravi" tiraz. Mali je ovo broj da bi se slalo na kioske ili nesto slicno. Sve ide preko kruga poznatih.

Dugo se pitam vredi li truda, ali sigurno da mi se svidja. Zato zelim da sacekam malo u odluci ovoj, ne bih hteo da stradam. Necu da kopam po djubristu srece, ne bih da zaprljam ruke. Moc pociva negde iza debelih vrata, ja bih hteo da vladam.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000