forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Svaštara
 Koju muziku slusate???
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 82

sonjecka

Croatia
1172 Posts

Member since 29/09/2004

Posted - 06/10/2004 : 21:00:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sonjecka's Homepage  Send sonjecka a Private Message
Mark Lanegan - Ovaj novi solo album mu je dobar,al' ipak mi je najbolje sjeo "Field Songs"
evo biografije pa citaj....:)

Mark Lanegan's solo albums are sufficiently dissimilar in tone from those of his regular group, Screaming Trees, to make listeners wonder where his true interests lie. His records often employ a much more acoustic tone, and address much more serious, personal concerns. Despite ample critical acclaim, Lanegan always kept the Screaming Trees his primary concern (that is, until their breakup). The original plan for Lanegan's first solo recording was to do an EP of blues songs with Nirvana's Kurt Cobain and Chris Novoselic, as well as Screaming Trees drummer Mark Pickerel. That didn't work out, and The Winding Sheet ended up being recorded with Pickerel, guitarist Mike Johnson (later bassist in Dinosaur Jr.), and noted producer Jack Endino on bass. Released in 1990, the album included a cover of the Leadbelly folk number "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?" from the aborted sessions with Cobain and Novoselic; it became the basis for Nirvana's version on MTV Unplugged. Despite a good reception from the underground, it took until 1994 for Lanegan's brilliantly assured follow-up, Whiskey for the Holy Ghost, to surface, which again featured Johnson in a prominent role. Afterwards, Lanegan once again returned to Screaming Trees for what proved to be the band's final album, 1996's Dust. With the Trees on hiatus, Lanegan resumed his solo career with 1998's Scraps at Midnight, which followed in the vein of its predecessors. The follow-up appeared much more quickly this time; 1999's I'll Take Care of You was a quietly stunning covers album drawing on Lanegan's interest in roots music. Two years later, Field Songs arrived. In November of 2003, after a short stint as vocalist with Queens of the Stone Age (he sang on the album Songs for the Deaf and appeared as part of the subsequent tour), the newly formed Mark Lanegan Band released Here Comes That Weird Chill: Methamphetamine Blues, Extras, And Oddities, an EP that anticipated the Lanegan Band's first full-length album, Bubblegum. Featuring guest appearances from Polly Jane Harvey, Josh Homme and Nick Oliveri of QOTSA and former Guns 'n Roses members Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagen, Bubblegum was released in August of 2004.

Edited by - sonjecka on 06/10/2004 21:01:53
Go to Top of Page

Kruger
Advanced Member

Croatia
16999 Posts

Member since 25/10/2001

Posted - 06/10/2004 : 21:07:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kruger a Private Message
ja slusam krzanski punk s primjesom polurocka

hey ho let s go

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ... bumtrashkreststrfdrsgrftzuhgds
Go to Top of Page

sonjecka

Croatia
1172 Posts

Member since 29/09/2004

Posted - 06/10/2004 : 21:19:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sonjecka's Homepage  Send sonjecka a Private Message
Ja za pola sata idem na punk domjenak mlatit maloljetnike u shutki:)))
Go to Top of Page

BOC
Advanced Member

Fiji
3587 Posts

Member since 01/12/2002

Posted - 06/10/2004 : 21:23:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send BOC a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by sonjecka

Di to? Ko svira? Ako si u Zgb ovaj vikend u Mocvari sviraju The Profits iz SAD-a, a u Spunku neki No More Idols. Moglo bi bit zanimljivo. Ja ipak ne idem jerbo cuvam pare za Demolition Doll Rods.

Highschool - it's like a prison. Sex you want, you don't get it. Sex you get, you don't want!
Sedemnajst, sedemnajst, mlad perspektiven kader, namesto glave radar!!!
Go to Top of Page

seinfeld
Advanced Member

16500 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 06/10/2004 : 21:58:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send seinfeld a Private Message
Sada slusam "doe ray me" od Eminema.

"They say this one has a surprise ending."
Go to Top of Page

BOGI
Advanced Member

USA
6494 Posts

Member since 07/09/2002

Posted - 06/10/2004 : 22:27:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit BOGI's Homepage  Send BOGI a Private Message
interesantno da vecina nasih ljudi u inostranstvu ima nula ukus muzicki
cak i ako izuzmemo narodnjake ;)

some motherfuckers are allways trying to ski up hill
Go to Top of Page

zeks

185 Posts

Member since 23/07/2003

Posted - 07/10/2004 : 12:07:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zeks a Private Message
60-te i 80-te predstavljaju najorginalniju muziku,sve nakon toga je komercijala,i to zestoka...e Elvise...
Go to Top of Page

sonjecka

Croatia
1172 Posts

Member since 29/09/2004

Posted - 07/10/2004 : 12:45:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sonjecka's Homepage  Send sonjecka a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by BOC

quote:

Di to? Ko svira? Ako si u Zgb ovaj vikend u Mocvari sviraju The Profits iz SAD-a, a u Spunku neki No More Idols. Moglo bi bit zanimljivo. Ja ipak ne idem jerbo cuvam pare za Demolition Doll Rods.

Highschool - it's like a prison. Sex you want, you don't get it. Sex you get, you don't want!
Sedemnajst, sedemnajst, mlad perspektiven kader, namesto glave radar!!!

Ma kod nas u Splitu je scena ocajna. Ovo ljeto se nije moglo gdje izaci od sminkerskih kafica i narodnjaka.Kod nas su sad preuredili klub Kocka ( www.kocka.hr ) pa s vremena na vrijeme bude neki zanimljiv koncert,al opet se nakuplja u program svakakvih sranja. Srecom ubacili su projekcije kultnih filmova i veceri drustvenih igara pa se moze ubiti dobra vecer uz pivce i kolace:)
Go to Top of Page

BOGI
Advanced Member

USA
6494 Posts

Member since 07/09/2002

Posted - 07/10/2004 : 15:40:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit BOGI's Homepage  Send BOGI a Private Message
sonjecka ne znam za tebe
ali ako izlazis`, najbolja muzika za kafice je narodna i pop
ja sam mislio da je idealan provod noc u rock cafeu pa sam se zajebao
stalno slusam samo rock
ali kad izadjes narodnjaci caruju

Go to Top of Page

D.J.
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
7100 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 08/10/2004 : 05:06:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send D.J. a Private Message
Ovih zadnjih mjesec dana skoro svaki cujem nesto novo posto mi je novi suradnik na poslu iz Engleske i kupuje CD-e dnevno!
Ova zadnja dva tjedna slusam:
Arcade Fire--Funeral (tesko je opisati sretno, zalosno, gitare, simfonije, ali sve funkcionira, kod kriticara ocjenjen kao album godine)
Snow Patrol--Final Straw(Nesto kao mjesavina Coldplaya i americkih indie bandova)
The Radio Dept. --Lesser Matters (nesto kao mjesavina Jesus and Merry Chain i Cocteau Twins-a)
Death Cab For Cutie--Transatlanticism (super stihovi i melodije)
Nada Surf --Let Go (odlicni alternativni pop rock)
Interpol--Antics

Ako volite alternativni ili indie rock ne mozete pogrijesiti s niti jednim od ovih albuma.

Don't let your dreams be dreams, you know this living is not so hard as it seems.
Go to Top of Page

byoman
Advanced Member

Croatia
6349 Posts

Member since 07/12/2002

Posted - 08/10/2004 : 18:44:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send byoman a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by BOGI

interesantno da vecina nasih ljudi u inostranstvu ima nula ukus muzicki
cak i ako izuzmemo narodnjake ;)

O ukusima se ne raspravlja.

All have said their prayers
Invade their nightmares
Go to Top of Page

seinfeld
Advanced Member

16500 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 08/10/2004 : 19:22:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send seinfeld a Private Message
SAd sam poceo s Joss Stone i Paul Weller-om.

Joss je dobra,obavezno poslusajte.

"Signature".
Go to Top of Page

byoman
Advanced Member

Croatia
6349 Posts

Member since 07/12/2002

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 02:14:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send byoman a Private Message
CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL

Ovo je genijalno.
Nabavio sam sad nedavno best of cd.
Up around the bend, green river, run through the jungle, i heard it through the grapevine itd.

Invade their nightmares
Go to Top of Page

globinjo

Croatia
33493 Posts

Member since 12/09/2002

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 02:43:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit globinjo's Homepage  Send globinjo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by byoman

kad se sjetim da sam njih poceo slušati prije 15 godina...byo se nije ni rodiobtw,prvo si trebao poceti s rockom šezdesetih i sedamdesetih pa bi neke stvari bolje kužnio

...i onda kad ne bude nas bilo,stripove ce citat' naše...
DRUKALI SMO ZA HAJDUKA,MLADOST,STAROST,ŽIVOT CILI!
Go to Top of Page

sonjecka

Croatia
1172 Posts

Member since 29/09/2004

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 13:27:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sonjecka's Homepage  Send sonjecka a Private Message
np: Wilco - How To Fight Loneliness
Go to Top of Page

Barker
Advanced Member

Fyro Macedonia
4646 Posts

Member since 10/10/2003

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 14:00:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Barker a Private Message
sonjecka me je pravo iznenadila sa svojim sofisticiranim ukusom, kod kuce americana, alt. country i tako to, a u klubu forever punk. Super. Calexico rules. A bogami i Interpol.
A pitam se koliko bi sekundi trebalo DJ-u da rasturi zurku u nekom klubu sa svojim odlicnim izborom :-), Radio Department su zabavni.

Bistro i duboko nebo utociste pruza!
Go to Top of Page

sonjecka

Croatia
1172 Posts

Member since 29/09/2004

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 14:20:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sonjecka's Homepage  Send sonjecka a Private Message
Calexico rules!!! A sto cu ja sam ti u fazama kod glezbe (i kod crtanja), kad hocu lagano onda Calexico ubija,a kad mi se razbija soba onda Dead Kennedys:)Onda je najbolje naci sredinu pa pustiti;

Billy Bragg & Wilco - Mermaid Avenue Vol.I :))))))))))))))

Edited by - sonjecka on 09/10/2004 14:22:02
Go to Top of Page

Barker
Advanced Member

Fyro Macedonia
4646 Posts

Member since 10/10/2003

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 15:11:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Barker a Private Message
quote:

Calexico rules!!! A sto cu ja sam ti u fazama kod glezbe (i kod crtanja), kad hocu lagano onda Calexico ubija,a kad mi se razbija soba onda Dead Kennedys:)Onda je najbolje naci sredinu pa pustiti;

Billy Bragg & Wilco - Mermaid Avenue Vol.I :))))))))))))))

Svaka cast!

Bistro i duboko nebo utociste pruza!
Go to Top of Page

byoman
Advanced Member

Croatia
6349 Posts

Member since 07/12/2002

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 17:05:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send byoman a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by globinjo

quote:

kad se sjetim da sam njih poceo slušati prije 15 godina...byo se nije ni rodiobtw,prvo si trebao poceti s rockom šezdesetih i sedamdesetih pa bi neke stvari bolje kužnio

prije 15 godina sam bio itekako ziv.

Invade their nightmares
Go to Top of Page

seinfeld
Advanced Member

16500 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 17:06:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send seinfeld a Private Message
Larva se ne broji kao zivo bice ;-))))))).

"Signature".
Go to Top of Page

byoman
Advanced Member

Croatia
6349 Posts

Member since 07/12/2002

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 20:29:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send byoman a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by seinfeld

Larva se ne broji kao zivo bice ;-))))))).

"Signature".

Nisam nista pogresno rekao.
16 - 15 = 1

Koja si ono godina faksa?

Invade their nightmares
Go to Top of Page

globinjo

Croatia
33493 Posts

Member since 12/09/2002

Posted - 09/10/2004 : 23:43:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit globinjo's Homepage  Send globinjo a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by globinjo

quote:

prije 15 godina sam bio itekako ziv.

pa citaj izmedu redakaza poceti slušati ti još nije kasno

Go to Top of Page

Big_black

Serbia
312 Posts

Member since 08/05/2004

Posted - 10/10/2004 : 11:23:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Big_black's Homepage  Send Big_black a Yahoo! Message  Send Big_black a Private Message
Evo jedno obavestenje za sve vas koji ste imali srece da vam ugrade kablovsku tv...
Sledece nedelje na mtw-u ce biti hiphop vikend,pa ako slusate ovu vrstu muzike,ovo ne smete propustiti,s obzirom da ce prikazivati kuce,kola,studije i pustati muziku skoro svih new school hiphop pevaca...

†††i am good†††
Go to Top of Page

sonjecka

Croatia
1172 Posts

Member since 29/09/2004

Posted - 10/10/2004 : 12:36:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sonjecka's Homepage  Send sonjecka a Private Message
np: Calexico - Gilbert

...ovo si ti kriv Barker:))))))
Go to Top of Page

BOGI
Advanced Member

USA
6494 Posts

Member since 07/09/2002

Posted - 10/10/2004 : 15:51:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit BOGI's Homepage  Send BOGI a Private Message
i... kakav je?
ja sam im cuo jednu ili dvije stvari novije
nije to lose

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 82 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000