forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 prvi
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kiky
stripovi.com suradnik

7363 Posts

Member since 17/07/2003

Posted - 21/02/2005 : 15:33:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit kiky's Homepage  Send kiky a Private Message
He, i ja sam zapoceo citat stripove uz Mikijev zabavnik, kao i dosta nas ovdje, kako vidim... hvala Mikiju i ekipi što su me navukli na stripove! :)

welcome to a new kind of tension all across the alien nation where everything isn't meant to be o.k.
television dreams of tommorow we're not the ones meant to follow for that's enough to argue
Go to Top of Page

Watashi

Croatia
1382 Posts

Member since 11/11/2004

Posted - 21/02/2005 : 20:38:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Watashi's Homepage  Send Watashi a Private Message
Kad se sjetim tih stripova (neke i imam), svi su mi bili zakon osim samog mikija. On je uvjek bil neki detektiv i jako pametan i vjecno je sve znao i vec onda mi je to beskrajno islo na jednu stvar. Nekak su mi se vise svidjali likovi nezaposlenog paje, opaljenog shilje, zajebanog baje ili shtreberkastog proka. A to se i vidi na meni danas :D

--
"I think that it was purely because Superman and characters like that, they suddenly opened up this kind of wonderful dimension of the imagination that I had previously not had access to because these ideas were brilliantly stupid. I mean dogs with capes and Batman's dog had got a mask in case any of the other dogs recognized him"
--Alan Moore
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000