forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Kad francuzi briju na pulp-SF...
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Damjan
stripovi.com suradnik

Italy
1458 Posts

Member since 12/02/2004

Posted - 24/11/2005 : 16:09:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Damjan's Homepage  Send Damjan a Private Message
http://www.zid.hr/Strip%20-%20Robur.htm

www.zid.hr - sve ono što o rocku i metalu nikada niste željeli znati, www.zid.hr/strip - osobni pogledi na aktualnosti u svijetu stripa, uz ponekog mladog autora željnog pažnje

Dr. Westax

Croatia
2757 Posts

Member since 18/07/2002

Posted - 24/11/2005 : 18:39:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dr. Westax a Private Message
Ako se ne varam, Robur je izašao u Heavy Metalu???

Life sucks, but Death swallows!
Go to Top of Page

Damjan
stripovi.com suradnik

Italy
1458 Posts

Member since 12/02/2004

Posted - 24/11/2005 : 19:56:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Damjan's Homepage  Send Damjan a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Westax

Ako se ne varam, Robur je izašao u Heavy Metalu???

Dva od tri francuska albuma, da.

www.zid.hr - sve ono što o rocku i metalu nikada niste željeli znati, www.zid.hr/strip - osobni pogledi na aktualnosti u svijetu stripa, uz ponekog mladog autora željnog pažnje
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Westax

Croatia
2757 Posts

Member since 18/07/2002

Posted - 24/11/2005 : 20:04:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dr. Westax a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Damjan

Pretpostavljam prva dva?

Ne da mi se sada tražiti.

Go to Top of Page

Damjan
stripovi.com suradnik

Italy
1458 Posts

Member since 12/02/2004

Posted - 25/11/2005 : 02:32:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Damjan's Homepage  Send Damjan a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Westax

quote:
Originally posted by Damjan

Pretpostavljam prva dva?

Ne da mi se sada tražiti.

Prva epizoda u HM December 2003, a druga u novom broju.

Go to Top of Page

Witchblade

Croatia
2754 Posts

Member since 22/07/2002

Posted - 25/11/2005 : 12:13:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Witchblade a Private Message
Ima li taj uradak ikakve veze s Verneom? Obzirom na njegova dva romana...

Everybody always knows what the truth is, like it was toilet paper or somethin', and they got a supply in the closet. But what you learn, as you get older, is there ain't no truth. All there is is bullshit, pardon my vulgarity here. Layers of it. One layer of bullshit on top of another. And what you do in life like when you get older is, you pick the layer of bullshit that you prefer and that's your bullshit, so to speak.
Go to Top of Page

Damjan
stripovi.com suradnik

Italy
1458 Posts

Member since 12/02/2004

Posted - 25/11/2005 : 13:11:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Damjan's Homepage  Send Damjan a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Witchblade

Ima li taj uradak ikakve veze s Verneom? Obzirom na njegova dva romana...
[/size=1]

Neke stvari su nakon dva broja još uvijek dosta mutne, ali saznajemo da je glavni lik, Robur, star preko 200 godina, te je u prošlosti vodio Nautilus predstavljajuci se kao "kapetan Nemo". Ima podosta osvrta na Vernea, ali mislim da ce stvar doci do izražaja tek u iducim nastavcima.

Go to Top of Page

Witchblade

Croatia
2754 Posts

Member since 22/07/2002

Posted - 25/11/2005 : 16:05:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Witchblade a Private Message
Pitao sam jer je i Robur Osvajac lik iz dva Verneova romana, "Robur the Conqueror" i "The Master of the World"...

Everybody always knows what the truth is, like it was toilet paper or somethin', and they got a supply in the closet. But what you learn, as you get older, is there ain't no truth. All there is is bullshit, pardon my vulgarity here. Layers of it. One layer of bullshit on top of another. And what you do in life like when you get older is, you pick the layer of bullshit that you prefer and that's your bullshit, so to speak.
Go to Top of Page

Damjan
stripovi.com suradnik

Italy
1458 Posts

Member since 12/02/2004

Posted - 25/11/2005 : 23:13:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Damjan's Homepage  Send Damjan a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Witchblade

Pitao sam jer je i Robur Osvajac lik iz dva Verneova romana, "Robur the Conqueror" i "The Master of the World"...

Te romane, na žalost, nisam citao. Može kratak sadržaj u dvije-tri recenice?

Go to Top of Page

Witchblade

Croatia
2754 Posts

Member since 22/07/2002

Posted - 28/11/2005 : 14:24:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Witchblade a Private Message
Evo ti s Amazona:

'Strange events are occurring around the world, involving lights, sounds and flags that are hung in seemingly impossible to get to locations. At the meeting of the Weldon Club in Philadelphia, Uncle Prudent (President) and Phil Evans (Secretary) and the membership debate about whether their balloon the Go-Ahead, should have its directional screw located in the front or the back. A man called Robur interrupts and takes over their meeting; he insists that to master the skies, a flying vehicle must be heavier than air. His remarks infuriate the balloonists and after their meeting, Uncle Prudent and Phil are kidnapped and taken on an around the world trip in the Albatross, Robur's heavier than air "Clipper of the Clouds".'

edit - imas ga za skinuti s Projekta Gutenberg

Edited by - Witchblade on 28/11/2005 14:25:13
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000