forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 CRŠ IZDANJA
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

BOC
Advanced Member

Fiji
3587 Posts

Member since 01/12/2002

Posted - 07/09/2006 : 19:02:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send BOC a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Duh_koji_hoda

e ljudi, ljudi, a ovi iz uprave mudro cute.... pa mislio sam na dva albuma, koji u stvari sadrze po tri albuma u sebi, stripa Love & Rockets... weeeeeeee...

Kad bi Love & Rockets do CRŠ-a izašli, to bi bilo sjajno, makar ih necu kupiti, jer sam nabavio vec nekoliko albuma od Fantagraphica i glupo mi je sad niz razbijati domacim izdanjima... A opet, možda kupim tek da podržim, ako cijena bude razumna i ako bude valjo prijevod. Ko prevodi, zna li se?

nijedne nema bolje od naše policije
Go to Top of Page

Markos
Webmaster

Croatia
29276 Posts

Member since 27/08/2001

Posted - 07/09/2006 : 19:54:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Markos's Homepage  Send Markos a Private Message
Izaci ce do CRS-a, osim ako se nesto zaista nepredvidjeno ne desi, problemi u tiskari, guzva ili nesto slicno. Prevodi Tatjana Jambrišak, lekturira Darko Macan, tako da se oko prijevoda ne trebas brinuti. Dvije knjige od po skoro 300 stranica. Cijenu jos ne znam tocno, pa mi je glupo govoriti, da me se poslije ne poziva na odgovornost. 150+ kuna po knjizi, ispod sigurno nece ici, ali ne bi trebalo, nadam se, biti ni pretjerano vise od te cifre.

Kicking Squeeling Gucci Little Piggy
Go to Top of Page

Duh_koji_hoda
Advanced Member

Serbia
3246 Posts

Member since 30/01/2003

Posted - 07/09/2006 : 20:48:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Duh_koji_hoda a Private Message
To je ok cena...

kico
Advanced Member

Croatia
11381 Posts

Member since 22/12/2004

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 10:22:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kico a Private Message
Slažem se....
Go to Top of Page

nenno
Advanced Member

Croatia
3069 Posts

Member since 15/08/2003

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 10:35:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nenno a Private Message
solidna cijena....nadam se da je i strip dobar (nisam se do sada susretao s njime)...

"...I only dream in black and white..."
Go to Top of Page

branimir

Bosnia and Herzegovina
144 Posts

Member since 11/08/2003

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 11:16:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send branimir a Private Message
ŠTO JE LOVE I ROCKETS PO ŽANRU. MALO DAJTE OPISA TKO ZNA
Go to Top of Page

alen
Advanced Member

Croatia
4621 Posts

Member since 14/02/2005

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 11:45:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alen a Private Message
http://www.fantagraphics.com/artist/losbros/losbros.html

Go to Top of Page

alen
Advanced Member

Croatia
4621 Posts

Member since 14/02/2005

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 11:46:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alen a Private Message
Eto link branimire

Go to Top of Page

branimir

Bosnia and Herzegovina
144 Posts

Member since 11/08/2003

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 11:50:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send branimir a Private Message
HVALA DRUŽE
Go to Top of Page

Markos
Webmaster

Croatia
29276 Posts

Member since 27/08/2001

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 12:00:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Markos's Homepage  Send Markos a Private Message
Love & Rockets je serijal koji su 1982 pokrenula trojica brace Hernandez: Beto (Gilbert), Jaime i Mario (koji je vrlo brzo odustao). Serijal se ugrubo moze podijeliti na dvije glavne price (Love & Rockets je izlazio kao magazin, u kojem su autori znali raditi i neke kratke price nevezane za "glavne" serijale): Jaimeov Locas (na španjolskom - Ludace) i Betov Palomar (španjolski - Golubinjak). Locas je prica o dvije djevojke: Margarita Luisa Chascarrillo i Esperanza Leticia Glass - tj. Maggie i Hopey i njihovom odrastanju u Huerti (tj. Hoppersu), fikcionalnom gradu koji se bazira na Jaimeovom rodnom gradu u Californiji. Betov Palomar je takoder izmišljeni grad u Latinskoj Americi, i kroz serijal pratimo živote njegovih stanovnika. Beto je svojim Palomarom zaradio usporedbe sa Gabrielom Garciom Marquezom.

Detaljnije opise i komentare citatelja imate ovdje:
Locas: http://www.amazon.com/Locas-A-Love-Rockets-Book/dp/156097611X/sr=1-1/qid=1157708041/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-8687141-9251813?ie=UTF8&s=books
Palomar: http://www.amazon.com/Palomar-Heartbreak-Soup-Stories-Rockets/dp/1560975393/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b/103-8687141-9251813?ie=UTF8

Ili ovdje:

http://www.fantagraphics.com/artist/losbros/losbros.html

One of the most humane, graceful and imaginatively inexhaustible artists in American popular culture, Jaime Hernandez has created in Locas one of the great American novels of the last 25 years, graphic or otherwise. Created over 15 years from 1981 to 1996 in the pages of the legendary comic book series Love & Rockets, Locas tells the story of Maggie Chascarrillo, a bisexual, Mexican-American woman attempting to define herself in a community rife with class, race and gender issues.

Maggie’s story begins in the early-1980s Southern California rock scene, when it was shifting from the excesses of the 1970s to the gritty basics of punk and new wave. Hardcore punk rock came to the fore, and the teenaged Maggie finds herself drawn to the anarchy, energy and diversity of the scene, which in the hands becomes a very real, habitable place populated with authentic human beings rather than stereotypes. She quickly befriends Hopey Glass, a feisty anti-authoritarian punkette who quickly becomes Maggie’s on-again, off-again lover and a constant presence in her life throughout the book.

Maggie comes of age in this tumultuous environment, with class and racial tension fueling the rising violence between punks and the already antagonistic LAPD. Hernandez’s naturalistic storytelling and mastery of body language and facial expressions, and his pitch-perfect depiction of barrio life all makes for an exhilarating read. His characters are infused with strength, intelligence, independence, imperfection, bitchiness, frailty, obsessiveness, and so much more.

Maggie evolves from an angry young punk into a mature woman. She encounters cruelties large and small and resigns herself to dashed hopes, shattered illusions, and even death with ironic acceptance. Locas presents an incomparable body of work in comics form, created over 20 years (which not coincidentally mirrors Maggie’s arc), and told with an uncompromising beauty and grace. As ALAN MOORE (author of From Hell and Watchmen) has put it, “Jaime’s art balances big white and black spaces to create a world of nuance in between, just as his writing balances our big human feelings and our small human trivias to generate its incredible emotional power. Quite simply, this is one of the twentieth centuries most significant comic creators at the peak of his form, with every line a wedding of classicism and cool.”

Kicking Squeeling Gucci Little Piggy
Go to Top of Page

kifi

438 Posts

Member since 30/10/2005

Posted - 08/09/2006 : 23:29:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kifi a Private Message
Hoce li izaci možda i koji Gaston, bar 5 komada?
Go to Top of Page

mike

Slovenia
2838 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 09/09/2006 : 00:06:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mike a Private Message
Koliko se prica hoce. Ali samo 4. Ili 5 :)?

Jack the Black.
Go to Top of Page

kico
Advanced Member

Croatia
11381 Posts

Member since 22/12/2004

Posted - 09/09/2006 : 11:41:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kico a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kifi

Hoce li izaci možda i koji Gaston, bar 5 komada?

Mislim da je Valijant potvrden.
Trebao bi biti onda i Gaston...
Go to Top of Page

mike

Slovenia
2838 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 18:52:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mike a Private Message
Pocelo je! Blueberry 26 i 27 te poslednji 4 tvrdi Talicni i Alani...

Jack the Black.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12912 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 21:46:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by mike

Naslovnica za "Apaš Geronimo" je fenomenalna. Kako je Giraud samo napravio te crte lica. Fantasticno. Vidi se zašto je majstor.

blueberry
Average Member

Croatia
526 Posts

Member since 30/03/2006

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 22:39:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit blueberry's Homepage  Send blueberry a Private Message
quote:

Pocelo je! Blueberry 26 i 27

Drugi tjedan dolaze na moje police...moj omiljeni strip (uz COMANCHE by hermann)..
Go to Top of Page

Digging Bill

Croatia
419 Posts

Member since 29/06/2004

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 23:26:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Digging Bill's Homepage  Send Digging Bill a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by blueberry

quote:

Pocelo je! Blueberry 26 i 27

Drugi tjedan dolaze na moje police...moj omiljeni strip (uz COMANCHE by hermann)..

Ne bi se reklo
ja cu se morat strpit jos do crš-a ili interlibera ili neceg,ali doc ce i to...
Go to Top of Page

kico
Advanced Member

Croatia
11381 Posts

Member since 22/12/2004

Posted - 12/09/2006 : 10:18:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kico a Private Message
quote:

Jack the Black.

Aha!
To je taj tjedan masakra....!!!(za novcanik,naravno)
Go to Top of Page

blueberry
Average Member

Croatia
526 Posts

Member since 30/03/2006

Posted - 12/09/2006 : 11:05:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit blueberry's Homepage  Send blueberry a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kico

quote:

Jack the Black.

Aha!
To je taj tjedan masakra....!!!(za novcanik,naravno)

Makar mi nije žao za što dajem novac.... izašla i 4 Alan forda u tvrdom uvezu...
Go to Top of Page

zizanon

Croatia
1523 Posts

Member since 21/11/2003

Posted - 13/09/2006 : 03:41:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zizanon a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by BOC

quote:
Originally posted by Duh_koji_hoda

e ljudi, ljudi, a ovi iz uprave mudro cute.... pa mislio sam na dva albuma, koji u stvari sadrze po tri albuma u sebi, stripa Love & Rockets... weeeeeeee...

Kad bi Love & Rockets do CRŠ-a izašli, to bi bilo sjajno, makar ih necu kupiti, jer sam nabavio vec nekoliko albuma od Fantagraphica i glupo mi je sad niz razbijati domacim izdanjima... A opet, možda kupim tek da podržim, ako cijena bude razumna i ako bude valjo prijevod. Ko prevodi, zna li se?

nijedne nema bolje od naše policije

ako ti fali neki L&R od vol. 1,3 ili 4 sc javi pa da se eventualno dogovorimo oko prodaje

motel, money, murder, madness
let's change the mood from glad to sadness
Go to Top of Page

degman
Advanced Member

Germany
5797 Posts

Member since 23/03/2003

Posted - 13/09/2006 : 09:30:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send degman a Private Message
ziza poslah ti mejl
Go to Top of Page

darth-vader
Advanced Member

Croatia
4834 Posts

Member since 05/10/2002

Posted - 13/09/2006 : 13:32:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send darth-vader a Private Message
što je s Jeremiahom
dali ce se popuniti rupe, krenuti odpocetka, pokrenuti s mrtve tocke ( ajde nije baš mrtva, ali... )

if you only knew the power of the dark side
Go to Top of Page

risbozg
Advanced Member

Croatia
15586 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 13/09/2006 : 14:58:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send risbozg a Private Message
bilo bu sigurno nešto ali što to je pitanje

- --ak ti je slaba pamet moraš imat jaka leda --
Go to Top of Page

darth-vader
Advanced Member

Croatia
4834 Posts

Member since 05/10/2002

Posted - 13/09/2006 : 15:54:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send darth-vader a Private Message
to i je pitanje :)

if you only knew the power of the dark side
Go to Top of Page

kico
Advanced Member

Croatia
11381 Posts

Member since 22/12/2004

Posted - 13/09/2006 : 17:20:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kico a Private Message
Sigurno ce ici kakav album Jeremiaha!
Kad je Corto najavljen,kad se pune rupe po Blueberry serijalu,najavljuje brdo novih likova i stripova,opet ce se vratiti na ono staro.Na provjereno!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000