forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 DYLAN DOG - THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Dr.GonZo

Croatia
1197 Posts

Member since 31/03/2002

Posted - 01/09/2010 : 20:32:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Dr.GonZo's Homepage  Send Dr.GonZo a Private Message
Evo što sam ja o filmu napisao na svom blogu dio teksta koji se tice Dylana (cijeli tekst - http://frogbros.blog.hr/2010/08/1628192945/hororfilm-playground-news-22.html):

Dobre strane koje se vide u foršpanu i zbog cega vrijedi gledati film:
- ovo je film o Dylanu Dogu
- karakteristicna uniforma po kojoj je Dylan poznat je tu - crvena košulja, crna jaketa i plave jeans hlace
- filmski Dylan koristi isti pištolj kao i onaj u stripu
- imamo pregršt monstera od vukodlaka, zombija pa sve do vampira i demona
- ugodaj B horor filmova sa mnogo akcije
- ponegdje CGI efekti i šimnka više nego dobre
- Brandon Ruth nije loš izbor za Dylana (Rupert Everett je prestar, ali i odbio bi ulogu jer je sam rekao da je "Dellamorte Dellamore" jedan od gorih filmova koje je snimio)
- u filmu glume Peter Stormare i Brian Steele (Berserker Predator iz "Predatora", 2010)

Loše strane foršpana i zbog cega bi film mogao biti pravo govno:
- glavni glumac ne lici na Dylana Doga, a od samog lika su napravili tipicnu americku verziju bez imalo europskog pristupa liku...tako da možemo reci da nemu onu životnost koju stripovni Dylan ima i zbog cega ga ljudi vole
- nema Grucha, nema inspektora Blocha
- radnja se ne dogada u Londonu negu u New Orleansu
- film nema nimalo ugodaja iz stripova o Dylanu Dogu
- film previše izgleda kao serije Buffy i Angel
- CGI i šminka na nekim mjestima previše osrednja i predjecija
- Dylan vozi crnu VW Bubu umjesto da je ona bijele boje kao u stripu
- loš odabir gl. negativca kojeg izgleda glumi Taye Diggs, a koji se ocigledno preglumljuje koliko sam uspio vidjeti u nekim scenama
- Dylan Dog je ovdje prikazan kao akcijski junak koji se šora sa vampirima i vukodlacima, pa tako on više izgleda kao ljudski Hellboy nego na onog pravog Dylana kakav je u stripu (Dylan je u stripovima više Hercule Poirot nego Sherlock Holmes Guya Ritchija)
- nacin istrage koju Dylan vodi u filmu više lici na ''Hellboy'' i ''Men In Black'' serijal što isto tako nije niti blizu onoj istrazi koju on sprovodi u stripovima (doduše on ima tu i tamo pomagace poput gospode Trelkovski i Lorda Wellsa, ali to nije u tom americkom diru kao da oni njemu nabavljaju specificno oružje ili sl. nego mu oni asistiraju svojim znanjem gdje je Dylan u nekim segmentima malo slabije upoznat)
- redatelj nije procitao niti jedan strip o Dylanu Dogu!!! pa iako ima i 6 epizoda koje je izdao Dark Horse Comics na engleskom...kako film može ispasti dobar ako glavni covjek filma ništa ne zna o liku koji je glavni nositelj cijele radnje i na kojem se film uopce bazira?

https://www.youtube.com/@HororFilmPlaygroundpredstavlja/videos - HororFilm Playground predstavlja
Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 02/09/2010 : 14:54:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message
I ja sam podijeljenog mišljenja i stavova kako iznosi dr. gonzo u svom topicu... Mada, ovo je prvenstveno Buffy meets Blade, cisto za americkU superherojsku publiku, recimo da mi je drago što ga mogu vidjetu na velikom platnu, u ne baš tako niskobudžetnom filmu.

Dellamorte dellamore je bio mali savršeni europski film, vrlo srodan Sclavijevoj viziji Dylana Doga. MOgu ga talijani serijalizirati fino, kao nekakva horor antologija, poput onog americkog serijala Masters of horror... Nek se mrdne malo Argento npr.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies; the man who never reads lives only one."
Go to Top of Page

PJ24MKD

Fyro Macedonia
275 Posts

Member since 28/07/2009

Posted - 02/09/2010 : 19:04:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit PJ24MKD's Homepage  Send PJ24MKD a Private Message
Evo sta je Kevin Munroe - redatelj filma Dylan Dog: Dead Of Night, prokomentirao nakon procureli promo trailer

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=155&uid=109073049129354

Russia - what did I ever do to you?

I mean, I know that I cheered at the end of Rocky IV and that I loved Red Dawn with an unhealthy and insane devotion, but seriously. What's your beef?

Cut to early 2007 when TMNT was just about to be released and suddenly 200 or so super high rez images of the film popped up on a Russian site. In chronological order. It was horrible.

Now cut to 3 days ago when a text at night saying "hey - cool DD trailer!" sent a similar shiver down my spine.

So I go to the internet to find that not only is it true that a "trailer" was released, but it was through yet another Russian site. I get it. I must have wronged some Russian dude in a past life and this is the payback.

But it gets worse, as I quickly discover that not only is the trailer not a trailer (it's an international sales piece for international buyers and theatre owners. Not exactly the same crowd we made the movie for.), but it's also UNFINISHED. It's not color timed, and it has NO VFX work... or worse yet, temp VFX work. One of the big monsters looks like a big blue satanic Smurf. And he ain't. And that voice over? It's like a bad Dan LaFontaine impression...

Just so you know, I'm not trying to defend it. I'm not apologizing for it. It just... sucks.

And it's not representative of our movie. At all.

So, once you get past the crappy presentation of the whole thing (if you can, at all), you have to realize something about international sales. They're based off of different things than you get here in America with trailers. We love the tease. We love the suspense. We love just kickass trailers.

And not that international audiences don't. I know they do. But the problem is that the people who SELL American movies to international audiences want them to say "Ahhh!!! Beeeg amerikan mooovie! Beeeeg explosions and the guns and the bang bang! I like eet!". (my worse non-specific foreign dialect impression) And they don't think you like comedy. Especially dark Dylan Dog comedy.

I wish it was different, but it's not. And it's the same reason a mediocre action movie with a big star can just flop here, but make a ton of money overseas. It sets a horrible precedent, and it just trickles down to the people selling the stuff. Don't believe me? Just watch The Expendable make $200 million overseas over the next month or two.

But the difference between Expendables and Dylan Dog is that... well, Dylan Dog isn't that kind of movie. So when they try to sell it as that, it just looks so... cheap. (again, shitty presentation notwithstanding). And not true to the spirit of the movie.

So thanks for your patience and understanding. We're almost there.

Anyway, producers are doing everything they can to make sure the world sees a trailer for our movie the way it should be seen...

...not sucky.

Once again, sorry Russia.

But I'd still cheer for the Wolverines all over again.

And Ivan Drago had it comin'...

- Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 03/09/2010 : 01:38:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message
Pazi sad dok Ameri (Dark Horse) pocnu izdavati strip Dylana prema filmu.
Dakle, nece otkupiti još neku od stotinu odlicnih originalnih epizoda, nego ce 100 posto izdati svoju, koja prati radnju filma.
Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 03/09/2010 : 09:16:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Windwalker

Pazi sad dok Ameri (Dark Horse) pocnu izdavati strip Dylana prema filmu.
Dakle, nece otkupiti još neku od stotinu odlicnih originalnih epizoda, nego ce 100 posto izdati svoju, koja prati radnju filma.

A mogli bi izbaciti i manga verziju. To je sad takoder in.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies; the man who never reads lives only one."
Go to Top of Page

badseed

308 Posts

Member since 11/06/2009

Posted - 17/11/2010 : 23:54:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send badseed a Private Message
Izašao je novi teaser trailer, više stiliziran bez video materijala iz filma:

http://www.horrorhr.com/novi-teaser-za-film-o-dylanu-dogu/
Go to Top of Page

badseed

308 Posts

Member since 11/06/2009

Posted - 19/11/2010 : 17:03:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send badseed a Private Message
Prvi komentari na film: http://www.horrorhr.com/prva-komentar-na-film-dylan-dog-dead-of-night/

Nije me zacudilo izgleda da je film žešce smece.
Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10803 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 19/11/2010 : 18:40:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message
Mozda Bob Dylan tuzi Bonelli sto su mu ukrali logo od imena...font slova je isti zar ne ???

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000