forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Bonelli - igre i ostali proizvodi
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

sawitch
Advanced Member

Serbia
40092 Posts

Member since 17/11/2007

Posted - 24/01/2024 : 12:22:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send sawitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Top! Saljem ti poruku.

Patricia hic mea totus mundus est
Go to Top of Page

sawitch
Advanced Member

Serbia
40092 Posts

Member since 17/11/2007

Posted - 24/01/2024 : 12:23:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send sawitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Top! Saljem ti poruku.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
26609 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 18/06/2024 : 09:59:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.licensingmagazine.it/2023/11/27/qmi-attiva-nuovi-accordi-di-licensing-per-sergio-bonelli-editore/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR1ijAdkdzyiKvDkfWcd5njanjJiqUXx9rqi9ajl25VYQct3zpnxx7_DHHw_aem_4r00T23Nw1S_H_uto85l8A

So many of you have been asking me about Bonelli hero playing cards as well as possible increases since this morning.
Here, it's NOT news yet, but I was informed (as I always do) and I found on Google various online magazines about the trading card game this news that will make many happy.
Copy and paste the Licensing Magazine article 🙂
"Gedis instead signs a collection of trading cards dedicated to the most important heroes Bonelli (Tex, Dylan Dog, Dragonero, Mister No, Zagor, Martyn Mystère, Dampyr, Nathan Never... ), available from mid 2024 with different levels of rarity. "
Yes you read that right, trading cards are coming out!!!
For those not familiar with the playing card industry, these are collectible cards such as Pokemon, Magic, YU-GI-Oh, the recent One Piece, Dragon Ball etc...
So there will be envelope envelopes etc......
More rare cards etc..
Gedis is already distributing Pokemon cards, you can find them in all newsagents.
Now something is bouncing in my head that probably won’t happen, isn’t it that these trading will also be attached to Bonelli’s comics?
I don't mean envelopes, maybe !!! , but really an albo card, an exclusive card a bit like the exclusive cards that will be attached to the Magic manga.
It would be really interesting, what do you think?
I repeat that it is NOT a news yet, but just an article dated November 2023 that I found today after your requests, happy?
U. D. I.
I've been noticed that they could be Trading Cards, but not games, meaning just cards depicting various characters and of various values, but not playable, well, we'll see what they look like when they're released 😊

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
26609 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 18/06/2024 : 10:01:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo je bila moja ideja...
Izdavat kartice i pakirat ih sa stripovima tako da ko hoće kupiti kartice mora kupiti i stripove

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

sawitch
Advanced Member

Serbia
40092 Posts

Member since 17/11/2007

Posted - 18/06/2024 : 13:30:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send sawitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja bih skupljao kartice ali sta ce mi italijanski stripovi.. Ali videcemo sta ce da ispadne.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
26609 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 18/06/2024 : 18:31:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ma to za stripove nije sigurno...
To samo teoretizira ovaj talijan.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Shtef

Croatia
323 Posts

Member since 01/09/2007

Posted - 17/10/2024 : 13:07:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shtef a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Budući da sam ja, kao i obićno, zaostao, tražim kartice za Texov album iz 2015g.
Brojeve 6 , 17, 24 i 27.
Kupujem, ili mijenjam.
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
26609 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 17/10/2024 : 14:16:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
C 6 Jim Brandon.
Donit ću ti je na IL.
Potraži me na Columbovom štandu.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Shtef

Croatia
323 Posts

Member since 01/09/2007

Posted - 18/10/2024 : 11:54:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shtef a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hvala, vidimo se.
Dal' fali Tebi koja, da provjerim u mojim duplima?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000