forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - site
 Prijedlozi, komentari, kritike
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

alanmaras
Advanced Member

Croatia
3787 Posts

Member since 06/03/2005

Posted - 30/04/2006 : 20:49:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alanmaras an ICQ Message  Send alanmaras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pa kaj je ovo EPIDEMIJA

"I sat before the wise man in the autumn of my youth, and I told him all the things I had to know. He said you have the future if you need to find the truth, and in his eyes I saw that it was so."
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 : 19:12:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alanmaras

pa kaj je ovo EPIDEMIJA

"I sat before the wise man in the autumn of my youth, and I told him all the things I had to know. He said you have the future if you need to find the truth, and in his eyes I saw that it was so."

ne ovo je virtualna revolucija genije

the chase is better than the catch
Go to Top of Page

Kuna

Croatia
197 Posts

Member since 20/03/2006

Posted - 14/05/2006 : 14:02:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Avatar je super stvar. Personalizira "korisnika".

Ali recimo da se limitira na 70x70 pixela (fiksno) i ne samo da bi imali lijep izgled imali bi i praktičnost pri skrolanju (možeš lakše naći svoj post.

Ovako stvari djeluju prilično sterilno.

Uzimajući u obzir da bi jedan avatar trebao biti oko 2-15kb to ne bi predstavljalo nikakav problem za ljude sa 56k.

Sig (signature slike) je ono što ljudima troši bandwidth i tu bi se 56eri našli u nevolji.

U svakom slučaju ja mislim da su limitirani avatari (veličinom slike i veličinom fajla) ne samo pozitivna već i poželjna stvar.
Go to Top of Page

Betty Page

Croatia
1472 Posts

Member since 24/07/2003

Posted - 14/05/2006 : 15:24:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Betty Page's Homepage  Send Betty Page a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuna

Avatar je super stvar. Personalizira "korisnika".

Ali recimo da se limitira na 70x70 pixela (fiksno) i ne samo da bi imali lijep izgled imali bi i praktičnost pri skrolanju (možeš lakše naći svoj post.

Ovako stvari djeluju prilično sterilno.

Uzimajući u obzir da bi jedan avatar trebao biti oko 2-15kb to ne bi predstavljalo nikakav problem za ljude sa 56k.

Sig (signature slike) je ono što ljudima troši bandwidth i tu bi se 56eri našli u nevolji.

U svakom slučaju ja mislim da su limitirani avatari (veličinom slike i veličinom fajla) ne samo pozitivna već i poželjna stvar.

Pravo zboriš1 Istina!

Je suis contre ce que vous dites,mais je me battrai de toutes mes forces pour que vous puissiez le dire.
Go to Top of Page

alanmaras
Advanced Member

Croatia
3787 Posts

Member since 06/03/2005

Posted - 14/05/2006 : 22:08:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alanmaras an ICQ Message  Send alanmaras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NE

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 16/05/2006 : 21:46:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
da

Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 17/05/2006 : 09:04:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Markos veli da je forum i onako prevelik, kao i bandwidth... Avatari su samo dodatno opeterećenje. Možda, ne znam, valjda?

Wealth beyond measure, outlander...
Go to Top of Page

Markos
Webmaster

Croatia
29253 Posts

Member since 27/08/2001

Posted - 17/05/2006 : 09:24:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Markos's Homepage  Send Markos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne dolazi u obzir.

Kicking Squeeling Gucci Little Piggy
Go to Top of Page

SnotMan
Advanced Member

Saint Croix
6389 Posts

Member since 21/07/2003

Posted - 17/05/2006 : 13:12:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit SnotMan's Homepage  Send SnotMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A,ionako bi 70%članova imalo Zagora za avatar...:))

To think for yourself you must question authority and
learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness;
chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself...
http://monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11053176

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 22/05/2006 : 18:36:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SnotMan

A,ionako bi 70%članova imalo Zagora za avatar...:))

To think for yourself you must question authority and
learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness;
chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself...
http://monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11053176
quote:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000