forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Ultimate Tex - Tex fanovi
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 374

teller
Advanced Member

Slovenia
18403 Posts

Member since 02/06/2008

Posted - 19/06/2014 : 05:30:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send teller an AOL message  Send teller an ICQ Message  Send teller a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DODSFERD

Ovako na prvi pogled Dotti puno bolji nego što je bio na Zagoru.

istina, izgleda da Dotti ima Marcellov sindrom...odlični na Texu i prosječni na Zagoru...ako je tako, jedva čekam jednog njegovog Texa...vidjelo se i na Dampiru da je maestro, neznam sta ga mučio taj Zagor tako.

CITAJTE TELLERA,... DA BI POSTALI BOLJI LJUDI!
STRIP JUNAK KOJI UCI POŠTENJU I PRAVDI!
Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 19/06/2014 : 08:01:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by teller

quote:

istina, izgleda da Dotti ima Marcellov sindrom...

Izgleda da su oni obojica na Zagoru imali sindrom Belzebub.

Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 19/06/2014 : 11:28:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/news/news/37420/Un-avventura-da-record-.html

The mini-saga "jaguar men", the longest adventure ever made Tex, revived by Mondadori - on newsstands and in bookstores later - in the fourth release of "Tex and El Morisco"!

Continuing the outputs of the series "Tex and El Morisco" from June 19 and June 24 on newsstands in all libraries, comes the fourth volume, entitled "Gli uomini giaguaro" ("Men jaguar").

The tome offers, in a single, all 586 plates of the story written by Guido Nolitta (aka Sergio Bonelli), the longest episodes in the saga that has ever involved the Ranger. Continuing the outputs of the necklace Super Miti, the publishing house Mondadori is reporting on newsstands, month after month, some of the episodes that have seen flanked Night Eagle and one of his closest friends: El Morisco. As is well known to aficionados, these are stories in which the mysterious and supernatural element and emerges forcefully in which the sympathetic scientist of Egyptian origin provides Tex pards and all his wisdom and his ability to juggle stories " the boundaries of reality. "

In this story, which originally has entertained readers texiani from January to June of 1993, it all begins to Pilares: Tex goes to El Morisco to reunite with his son and his friend Kit Navajo Kinlay, but in the hostile town the Ranger discovers that the elusive Jaguar Men stormed and burned the house of the scholar, killing the Indian. The "brujo", his eerie servant Eusebio and Little Hawk have vanished into thin air ...

The drawings, loads of atmosphere, are the work of Guglielmo Letteri, while the adventure is introduced by the texts signed by Graziano Frediani. Another unmissable volume, perfect to discover (or rediscover) the historical episodes that have seen the Ranger and El Morisco be involved in the events to the extent possible!

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16872 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 20/06/2014 : 00:05:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by teller

quote:

istina, izgleda da Dotti ima Marcellov sindrom...odlični na Texu i prosječni na Zagoru...ako je tako, jedva čekam jednog njegovog Texa...vidjelo se i na Dampiru da je maestro, neznam sta ga mučio taj Zagor tako.

Nije ni na Zagoru los, ali puno je bolji na Texu... Valjda ga bolje placaju... Na Dampyru je najbolji crtac
Go to Top of Page

Combatrock
Advanced Member

Serbia
4600 Posts

Member since 26/12/2009

Posted - 21/06/2014 : 23:19:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Combatrock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pobuna Cejena solidna 3 minus... Neka kenparkerovsko magicnovetrovska atmosfera je učinila da ovo bude simpaticno, za razliku od Tigrove pandze koja je sibanje mrtvog konja.

sangue navajo
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/07/2014 : 11:27:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Solar je u onom drugom topicu vec ubacio origi crtez naslovnice novog Color Texa, pa da ovdje ubacim origi crtez za naslovnicu 646.

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/07/2014 : 11:30:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

jos jedan poster uz Nuova Ristampa izdanje

Brazilci su ga upotrijebili za svoje kolor izdanje broj 21 - http://texwillerblog.com/wordpress/?p=53007

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/07/2014 : 11:34:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Michele Benevento

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/07/2014 : 11:36:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

El Muerto u crtezu Jária Coste

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 07/07/2014 : 08:49:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Edym

Santucci

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 12/07/2014 : 09:30:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 15/07/2014 : 08:49:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Del Vecchio

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 21/07/2014 : 21:47:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Jos 2 nove Villine table ...

... pored ove

Edited by - Poli on 21/07/2014 21:52:46
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11350 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 22/07/2014 : 01:52:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je l to za Giganta?
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 22/07/2014 : 08:40:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

mislim da je regularac u pitanju (?)

------------------------------------------------

Pasquale Del Vecchio za Color Texa u 2015 (scenarij Recchioni)

I intervju s njim http://texwillerblog.com/wordpress/?p=53875

Go to Top of Page

MisterYES
Average Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
559 Posts

Member since 01/10/2003

Posted - 23/07/2014 : 13:00:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit MisterYES's Homepage  Send MisterYES a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by going going

Je l to za Giganta?

Ja mislim da su Villine table za Texone. Eagle Pass.
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11350 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 23/07/2014 : 16:14:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MisterYES

quote:

Je l to za Giganta?

I ja se nadam da je za taj Texone (Gigant) bilo bi bas lepo videti Villin crtez na velikom formatu uz odlican scenario Bosselija, bilo je prica da je taj Gigant otkazan, ali sada kada vidim ove table mislim da nije.
Stvarno steta sto Villa ne moze da crta vise i brze jer svaka stranica njegovog crteza zlata vredi!
Go to Top of Page

Dudley Smith
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
1014 Posts

Member since 05/04/2014

Posted - 23/07/2014 : 16:44:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dudley Smith a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boselli/Villa Texone zvuči prejebeno

Edited by - Dudley Smith on 23/07/2014 16:46:04
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 24/07/2014 : 08:52:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Villa

Go to Top of Page

MisterYES
Average Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
559 Posts

Member since 01/10/2003

Posted - 24/07/2014 : 18:43:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit MisterYES's Homepage  Send MisterYES a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MisterYES

quote:

Je l to za Giganta?

I ja se nadam da je za taj Texone (Gigant) bilo bi bas lepo videti Villin crtez na velikom formatu uz odlican scenario Bosselija, bilo je prica da je taj Gigant otkazan, ali sada kada vidim ove table mislim da nije.
Stvarno steta sto Villa ne moze da crta vise i brze jer svaka stranica njegovog crteza zlata vredi!

Sam projekat nije nikada bio otkazan koliko znam već (ako sam dobro povezao neke informacije) priču je počeo (ali nažalost nikada završio) sada pokojni Sergio, a Boselli ju je nastavio. Sporo ide ni zbog čega drugog, već samo zato, što je Villa prezauzet na naslovnicama. U njegovoj najnovijoj knjizi je pomenuo da je nakon 95 table te epizode, imao pauzu od skoro 5 godina (nagadjam da tu spadaju i utiču Sergiova smrt te Bosellijevo preuzimanje scenarija i gubitak vremena zbog adaptacije) no ipak su naslovnice No1 "krivac" zašto sporo ide.

Čak je, nakon je nastavio rad, tu tablu 95 radio nanovo da bi se efekti pauze ublažili, jer je rekao da je bukvalno "ispao iz fazona" rada na samim tablama, zbog konstantnog fokusa na naslovnice koje ipak zahtijevaju drugaciji pristup.

Stara verzija Nova verzija
Go to Top of Page

kasper
Advanced Member

10826 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 24/07/2014 : 19:17:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kasper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boseli je ovde scenarista od pocetka, odakle ti ova informacija za Sergija. naslovice su bile problem kod ih je radio za republicu, sad mu valjda nije u interesu da crta strip jer zaradjuje masnu kintu na naslovnicama, posterima i slicno
Go to Top of Page

cronos six
Advanced Member

Serbia
7890 Posts

Member since 09/09/2008

Posted - 24/07/2014 : 19:28:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send cronos six a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nova verzija-tabla 95
villa forever..."carson sipa kafu"-pogled ka solji,opustenost tela,svaki pokret je ziv,kao film!
profesionalno do daske!

Juznjak!
Tex Willer.
Go to Top of Page

MisterYES
Average Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
559 Posts

Member since 01/10/2003

Posted - 25/07/2014 : 00:19:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit MisterYES's Homepage  Send MisterYES a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kasper

Boseli je ovde scenarista od pocetka, odakle ti ova informacija za Sergija. naslovice su bile problem kod ih je radio za republicu, sad mu valjda nije u interesu da crta strip jer zaradjuje masnu kintu na naslovnicama, posterima i slicno

Da li sam iz ove njegove knjige to procitao prevodeci OCR tehnikom tekst kroz Google, ili me zbunilo sto sam gledao jednu prezentaciju (ne mogu vise da je nadjem na UTube) gdje Sergio i Villa nasiroko komentarisu table iz ovog Texone-a, pa sam to moguce pogresno povezao...ne mogu se tacno sjetiti (zato sam i napisao "ako sam dobro povezao informacije"). Moguce da sam u krivu.
Go to Top of Page

Willer
stripovi.com suradnik

1300 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 25/07/2014 : 10:32:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Willer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To se čeka desetljećima
Go to Top of Page

ddeki
Advanced Member

3297 Posts

Member since 30/08/2009

Posted - 26/07/2014 : 14:26:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ddeki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TEX

Italijanski album sa slicicama.

https://mega.co.nz/#!XZd32ZjY!k_r_B3ng4Gu7Zi93qjZjVmqTNXbcqcBzkOI6cl5ijPE

http://ddeki.deviantart.com/gallery/
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009518400153
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 374 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page