forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Životinjska karma - CRTANI FILM!!!
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 02:26:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... i ostale zanimljivosti glede ŽiKe i ostalih Choovih projekata:

quote:
Next up, Keatinge asked Cho when he would be finishing Liberty Meadows, to which Cho replied that his schedule has been full with his other work, and he’s also taken off time to work on a Liberty Meadows animation series pitch, the pilot of which was based off of Liberty Meadows #38, which is the next issue on the series.

Cho said that he’ll also be launching an ongoing humor comic strip in late 2008 which he will write, as well as a maxi series that has him talking with both Image and Dark Horse, which will most likely be launched in late 2008.

“I think I have five or six good issues of Liberty Meadows in me before I wrap that up, and then I’ll have a big, fat Liberty Meadows collection, with all of my collected stuff, including University Squared and Everything But the Kitchen Sink,” Cho said. “Which was a precursor to University Squared, which was a precursor to Liberty Meadows.”

Cho’s next art book, entitled Venus will be coming out in spring of 2008, and will feature his oil paintings that he does for relaxation. The book will include a lot of women, Edgar Rice Burroughs material, and some landscapes.

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 02:43:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doduše, to i nije baš nova vest, ali nije ispraćena ovde.
Evo šta je Frank govorio još u aprilu ove godine:

quote:
Frank Cho, creator of Liberty Meadows, has hinted that he is in negotiations to create an animated television show based on Liberty Meadows but aimed at an adult audience with a PG-13 or R rating. No other details were mentioned, “because I don’t want to jinx it,” said Frank.

Isto tako, on to priča još od 2002. godine:

quote:
When asked if he planned to animate Libetry Meadows Cho replied, "Yes, I do still have plans to animate the characters for television."
However, Cho stated that he is currently not committed to any animation deals. "There were several offers in the past, but the issue of control was a deal-breaker," Cho told his fans. "So it's fair to say that if the right offer came along, I'd take it. If I thought newspapers were restrictive, television is even more so to a certain degree."

Mada, eto... sad se kao ozbiljnije bavi tom idejom. Nadajmo se najboljem, dok čekamo sledeći broj domaćeg izdanja i ne obaziremo se na skupo-hardkaver-sve-u-jednom-pa-čak-i-University-na-kvadrat izdanje.

Edited by - DusMan on 10/09/2007 02:46:17
Go to Top of Page

jurica

1799 Posts

Member since 19/02/2003

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 10:45:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jurica a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kako bi tek sjajno bilo da to izvedu kao igrano-animiranu seriju.
Go to Top of Page

seinfeld
Advanced Member

16500 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 14:19:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send seinfeld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bolje da naprave film.

"I'm not saying I'm Batman. I'm just saying nobody has ever seen me and Batman in a room together."
Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 14:51:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seinf, posto si ti namber uan fan Nepobedivog, tebi sam ostavio da pokrenes temu o spin off serijalu. Hajde, hajde...
Go to Top of Page

seinfeld
Advanced Member

16500 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 15:18:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send seinfeld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Samo ti postavljaj :-), mene ionako nije dugo bilo :-)!

"I'm not saying I'm Batman. I'm just saying nobody has ever seen me and Batman in a room together."
Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 15:59:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne, ne... insistiram!
Baš zato što te nije bilo... taman sad da nadoknadiš. ;)
Go to Top of Page

BlekenDekara
Advanced Member

United Arab Emirates
3758 Posts

Member since 07/07/2004

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 16:20:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send BlekenDekara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DusMan

Seinf, posto si ti namber uan fan Nepobedivog, tebi sam ostavio da pokrenes temu o spin off serijalu. Hajde, hajde...

kahsljuc, kashljuc:)))

Nash cilj je tako velik da ga ne mozemo promashiti!
Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 10/09/2007 : 16:28:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ti, kao ex izdavač, si izvan te kategorije. :)
Go to Top of Page

night

Serbia
1307 Posts

Member since 07/07/2006

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 18:41:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send night a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uzeh danas oba dela sa police i sit se ismijah.Ima li kakve najave da ce izaci jos nesto ili je to to.
Go to Top of Page

BlekenDekara
Advanced Member

United Arab Emirates
3758 Posts

Member since 07/07/2004

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 18:49:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send BlekenDekara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ove godine bi trebalo da idu barem dva broja...
da li tje tako i biti znatjemo tek krajem meseca...

Nash cilj je tako velik da ga ne mozemo promashiti!
Go to Top of Page

night

Serbia
1307 Posts

Member since 07/07/2006

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 19:00:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send night a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlekenDekara

ove godine bi trebalo da idu barem dva broja...
da li tje tako i biti znatjemo tek krajem meseca...

Svaka cast!
Go to Top of Page

Renky
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11079 Posts

Member since 15/11/2002

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 23:15:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Renky's Homepage  Send Renky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlekenDekara

quote:
Originally posted by DusMan

kahsljuc, kashljuc:)))

A mene 'ko jebe a? Zaboravljen u bespućima NeOm-a

"Zlocin je spomenuti reci "velikani" i "umetnost" u kontekstu sa Zagorom, veruj mi..." - Manhunter
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 11/07/2012 : 23:43:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9173 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 12/07/2012 : 00:03:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dođe mi da li(n)kujem ali crtež je stvarno genijalan

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

Lord Vader89
stripovi.com suradnik

France
9531 Posts

Member since 05/07/2007

Posted - 12/07/2012 : 00:03:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Lord Vader89 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Potpis u dva reda, prema pravilniku:
Vader je, kao i uvek, u pravu. ; john connor ; 2022 A.D.
Go to Top of Page

petar.pan

328 Posts

Member since 31/05/2011

Posted - 15/07/2012 : 15:22:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send petar.pan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jedan od najsmješniji stripova koje sam ikad pročitao. da nije barićevog "čudnovatog deponija" odmah bih stavio ruku u vatru za mr.choa, a ovako moram još jednom razmislit
Go to Top of Page

logossun

135 Posts

Member since 18/08/2004

Posted - 01/08/2012 : 15:42:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit logossun's Homepage  Send logossun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ono što je mene zapravo impresioniralo je da je s godinama Cho postajao bolji scenarista i crtač i to se sasvim dobro vidi kroz albume LM-a. Priče su postajale duže, štosevi bolji, a likovi stvarno dobro razrađeni...

Denis Pajtak, 0981320580, logossun@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000