forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Watchmen film
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Jackson Trbosjekson

Slovenia
294 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 27/11/2007 : 14:58:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Jackson Trbosjekson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=289750

Dobro izgleda.

Koljem po kucama

kico
Advanced Member

Croatia
11381 Posts

Member since 22/12/2004

Posted - 27/11/2007 : 15:17:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kico a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmmmmmmm

jedva čekam na film
nek upola bude dobar kao strip i prolazi....
Go to Top of Page

Man_of_Steel
Advanced Member

Serbia
3708 Posts

Member since 24/10/2007

Posted - 27/11/2007 : 16:22:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Man_of_Steel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mnogo dobro izgleda...

Whenever You need hard center, I will be there...
Go to Top of Page

beli luk
Average Member

Serbia
795 Posts

Member since 18/06/2006

Posted - 27/11/2007 : 19:19:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send beli luk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ako ista moze da se kaze o ova 4 screenshot-a, deluju mi autenticno za period koji obradjuju. A ako se ova autenticnost prenese na ceo film u odnosu na strip, eto nove religije!

...and they won`t have to burn the books! when no one reads them anyway...
Go to Top of Page

torca
Average Member

744 Posts

Member since 24/03/2003

Posted - 27/11/2007 : 23:21:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send torca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jos uvijek sam vrlo skeptican (i vjerovatno cu bit dok ne pogledam film) u pogledu kvalitete ekranizacije, al ove slike izgledaju odlicno.
Go to Top of Page

flamboyant soul
stripovi.com suradnik

United Kingdom
1975 Posts

Member since 10/07/2007

Posted - 28/11/2007 : 01:03:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send flamboyant soul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Također. I ja sam skeptični optimist.

Dobro i šta mi sada treba da uradimo?
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1956 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 28/11/2007 : 13:57:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
uh, ne znam što bih mislio.
istina, dobro izgleda, ali ne čini scenografija film; posebno ovih dana, kad se masu para ulupa na vizualni aspekt a zanemari sve ostalo.
previše je materijala u tih 12 nastavaka da bi ih se strpalo u jedan ~2 h film, tako da će neizbježno doći do kraćenja scenarija - plus, zna se šta je u Holivudu najbitnije ($$), i mogu se kladiti da će se ići na maksimalno PG13 predikat e ne bi li se izmuzlo što veći spektar publike.

osim toga, Snyder mi nimalo ne ulijeva povjerenje kao tipičan spotovski režiser (da me se ne shvati krivo, uživao sam i u 300 i u živim mrtvacima, ali ih ne smatram posebno dobrim filmovima. u osnovi nekakav prosjek, 300 se ističe (znakovito?) samo vizualno, dok je jedini inovativni faktor u ovom drugom drugačiji pristup zombijima).

ostavljam si prostora za nadu, međutim gotovo sam uvjeren da ćemo dobiti još jednu Ligu.
Moore baš nema sreće

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder
Go to Top of Page

Mailman

Croatia
1690 Posts

Member since 26/12/2001

Posted - 28/11/2007 : 15:16:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mailman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izgleda sjajno. Savršeno, čak.

Film ne može valjati ni pod razno. Kako fler kaže, to je barem 12 sati materijala, dakle ništa ispod mini-serije ne bi bilo ni blizu. Osim toga, Watchmen je quintessential strip, medij na svome samome vrhuncu, neprevedivom u bilo koji drugi žanr.

Ali kad dođe, gledamo, narafski.

How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a subtle form of manipulation, used to lower people's expectations, thereby enhancing my ability to effectively manuever within any given situation?
Go to Top of Page

henry

Serbia
1329 Posts

Member since 20/09/2005

Posted - 29/11/2007 : 01:30:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit henry's Homepage  Send henry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by henry

Da je Kjubrik živ, mislio bih da ima nade za dobru ekranizaciju. Ovako, ne vidim trenutno režisera koji bi mogao da na veliko platno prenese Murovu kompleksnost...
Možda Kronenberg ili Linč, ali samo možda...

"Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside."

Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 13/02/2008 : 11:28:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to The Hollywood Reporter, 20th Century Fox filed suit against Warner Bros. last Friday over the rights to the film version of Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. Fox claims that it holds the exclusive copyrights and contract rights to the property, and is seeking an injunction to "restrain (Warner Bros. Pictures) from taking actions that violate Fox's copyrights and which stand to forever impair Fox's rights to control the distribution and development of this unique work," this according to the complaint.

Fox’s claim – it still has a hold of a piece of the Watchmen movie franchise, and hasn’t been paid.

From The Hollywood Reporter:

Fox claims that between 1986 and 1990, it acquired all movie rights to the 12-issue DC Comics series and screenplays by Charles McKeown and Sam Hamm. In 1991, Fox assigned some rights via a quitclaim to Largo International with the understanding that the studio held exclusive rights to distribute the first motion picture based on "Watchmen," according to the lawsuit.

When Largo dismantled, the rights were transferred to producer Lawrence Gordon. Under a "turnaround agreement" between Fox and Gordon, the producer agreed to pay a buy-out price to Fox if he entered into any agreement with another studio or third party to develop or produce "Watchmen," among other things.

Some historical notes about the above: Sam Hamm was brought in to the film project after Alan Moore declined to write the screenplay of the comic series, and Hamm’s screenplay reportedly changed major elements in the original story, including the ending. The project then moved to Warner Bros. and had Terry Gilliam and Joel Silver attached (with an altered screenplay) – this was the “Arnold Schwarzenegger as Dr. Manhattan” phase of the project’s development. Funding problems and Gilliam’s belief (shared by many fans as well as Moore) that the story was unfilmable saw the project die at Warner Bros. the first time, with the rights going back to Gordon.

In 1996, Gordon and Warner Bros. entered into an agreement, which saw the property moved between Universal (with David Hayter writing and directing), Revolution Studios and Paramount (with Darren Aronofsky, and then later Paul Greengrass directing Hayter’s script) before landing at Warner Bros. with Zack Snyder directing from a screenplay by Alex Tse.

As THR reports, Fox now claims that neither Gordon nor Warner Bros. has paid the buyout price or “advised the studio of any other conditions required under the agreement, including procedures necessary to acquire the rights to Watchmen from Fox.”

Fox is seeking unspecified damages in the lawsuit.

Warner Bros. describes the film version of Watchmen as:

A complex, multi-layered mystery adventure, Watchmen is set in an alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the “Doomsday Clock” – which charts the USA’s tension with the Soviet Union – is permanently set at five minutes to midnight. When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed up but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover a plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion – a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers – Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future. Their mission is to watch over humanity…but who is watching the watchmen?

The film based on the graphic novel is being directed by Zack Snyder (300) and produced by Lawrence Gordon (Die Hard), Lloyd Levin (United 93) and Deborah Snyder (300), with Herbert W. Gains serving as executive producer.

Playing the film’s core group of “masks,” the masked adventurers at the center of the story, are Malin Akerman (upcoming The Heartbreak Kid) as Laurie Juspeczyk, aka Silk Spectre; Billy Crudup (The Good Shepherd) as Jon Osterman, aka Dr. Manhattan; Matthew Goode (Match Point) as Adrian Veidt, aka Ozymandias; Jackie Earle Haley (Little Children) as Walter Kovacs, aka Rorschach; Jeffrey Dean Morgan (TV’s Grey’s Anatomy) as Edward Blake, aka the Comedian; and Patrick Wilson (Little Children) as Dan Dreiberg, aka Nite Owl.

Watchmen was originally published by DC comics as a 12-comic book series between 1986 and 1987, before subsequently being collected into a trade paperback. It is the only graphic novel to win the prestigious Hugo Award or to be named among Time magazine’s “100 Best English Language Novels from 1923 to the Present.”
Go to Top of Page

beli luk
Average Member

Serbia
795 Posts

Member since 18/06/2006

Posted - 13/02/2008 : 18:34:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send beli luk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The curse lives on...

...and they won`t have to burn the books! when no one reads them anyway...
Go to Top of Page

klonko i ostali
Starting Member

61 Posts

Member since 07/09/2006

Posted - 07/03/2008 : 11:16:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send klonko i ostali a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://rss.warnerbros.com/watchmen/2008/03/one_year_to_go_1.html
Go to Top of Page

Duh_koji_hoda
Advanced Member

Serbia
3246 Posts

Member since 30/01/2003

Posted - 14/03/2008 : 14:37:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Duh_koji_hoda a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 14/03/2008 : 18:21:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This sucks.
Go to Top of Page

Duh_koji_hoda
Advanced Member

Serbia
3246 Posts

Member since 30/01/2003

Posted - 14/03/2008 : 18:54:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Duh_koji_hoda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
aj nemoj da kakis... sta ti ovde saks??

Go to Top of Page

manhunter

Switzerland
24537 Posts

Member since 17/09/2004

Posted - 14/03/2008 : 19:01:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send manhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo izgleda katastrofalno. Kostimi su poput onih iz Batman&Robin. Pa sad, kome se taj film svideo....

I am legion. I do not forget. I do not forgive.

Go to Top of Page

Garak
Average Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
805 Posts

Member since 05/02/2008

Posted - 14/03/2008 : 19:46:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Garak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Koliko vidim ovdje ima dosta photoshopa, tako da ne treba uzimati zdravo za gotovo
Go to Top of Page

torca
Average Member

744 Posts

Member since 24/03/2003

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 13:45:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send torca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
trailer: www.apple.com/trailers/wb/watchmen/
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1956 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 14:57:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
opa!
poprilično dobro izgleda, i dalje se nadam;
iako, hmmm, vidjet ćemo..

btw, obožavam ovu stvar od Pumpkinsa; u pitanju je The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning, usporena verzija naslovne pjesme iz Batmana i Robina (nije greška, stvarno se tako zove. bila je na B strani soundtracka)

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder
Go to Top of Page

alen
Advanced Member

Croatia
4621 Posts

Member since 14/02/2005

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 15:12:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sram me priznati ali strip jos nisam procitao. Budem ga malo pogurao gore na listi nabavke.

itsyourworldyoucanchangeit
Go to Top of Page

torca
Average Member

744 Posts

Member since 24/03/2003

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 15:13:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send torca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
da, zanimljiv izbor pjesme.
pretpostavljam da je odabrana jer se tekst i sam naslov podudaraju s odredjenim sadrzajima stripa/filma, al svejedno mi je malo cudno da je recikliraju.

BTW zna li netko hoce li se kod nas prikazivati trailer prije batmana?
Go to Top of Page

torca
Average Member

744 Posts

Member since 24/03/2003

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 15:17:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send torca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
za one koji nisu citali strip (a i za ostale ):
http://www.empireonline.com/trailer/breakdown/watchmen/default.asp?NID=22951
Go to Top of Page

TinK2

Croatia
321 Posts

Member since 31/12/2007

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 18:18:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send TinK2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Garak

Koliko vidim ovdje ima dosta photoshopa, tako da ne treba uzimati zdravo za gotovo

E, upravo sam sam to htio reci! Photoshop; ne bih se ja bas previse oko toga uzbudjivao. Mislim, ne moze gore od Burtonovog Batmana.
Go to Top of Page

darth-vader
Advanced Member

Croatia
4834 Posts

Member since 05/10/2002

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 18:26:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send darth-vader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
od toga nemre gore...
Go to Top of Page

Curunir
Advanced Member

Croatia
10362 Posts

Member since 28/07/2002

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 22:28:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Curunir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sd ili hd, kako tko voli...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/watchmen/

Ne upuštajte se u raspravu s budalama, spustit ce vas na svoju razinu, a potom vas zatuci iskustvom.
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 18/07/2008 : 23:28:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovi imaju gore kostime i od Supermana.

Jel bi to trebalo biti neka superhero komedija, ili će se trudit biti ozbiljni?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000