forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Frank Frazetta
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Road_warrior

Serbia
158 Posts

Member since 21/04/2008

Posted - 12/08/2008 : 21:28:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Road_warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ljudi,da li ima na forumu neki poznavalac koji bi mogao da mi kaze gde su sve izlazile Frazettine slike kao naslovnice na ovim prostorima?Znam da je pitanje tesko i da taj popis nigde ne postoji,ali svaka pomoc ce mi dobro doci,makar da se nabroje edicije gde bi se on mogao pojaviti i tako...Nadam se da razumete!!!

My life fades the vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos ruined dreams this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the Road Warrior the man we called Max.

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25970 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 12/08/2008 : 22:24:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Conan-pisani.
Eks almanah.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12797 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 12/09/2010 : 05:58:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eh, nisam mislio da ćemo tek nakon Frazettine smrti vidjeti pošten reprint njegovih stripova. Izdavačka kuća po imenu Vanguard pokrenut će liniju "Vanguard Frazetta Classics" koja bi trebala reprintati njegova djela. Prvo su najavljena nova izdanja njegovih stripova Johnny Comet i White Indian.

Dark Horse je još prije nekoliko mjeseci izdao kolekciju serijala Thun'da, King of the Congo. Doduše, ovdje je samo prvi broj Frazettin.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins

Edited by - Mr. Bushido on 12/09/2010 14:56:28
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12797 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 23/04/2015 : 23:39:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Napokon će biti objavljen reprint Snow Mana, Frazettine prve kreacije i profesionalnog debija.

quote:
AN UNSEEN WORK FROM A MODERN MASTER!
Frank Frazetta’s The Adventures of the Snow Man HC
Frank Frazetta (W/A/Cover)
On sale Sept 30
FC, 104 pages
$14.99
HC, 9″ x 6 3/8″
Although informed by World War II propaganda, Frank Frazetta’s earliest work is nevertheless as artistically nuanced and socially complex as it is innocent. Now, for the first time ever, witness the first complete story from a modern master with Frank Frazetta’s The Adventures of the Snow Man!
• The first time ever in print!
• The earliest complete work from Frank Frazetta!

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37413 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/11/2023 : 11:28:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The Fantastic Worlds of Frank Frazetta
Hardcover, clothbound with jacket, 29 x 39.5 cm, 4.87 kg, 468 pages, 150 €
https://www.taschen.com/en/books/art/05357/the-fantastic-worlds-of-frank-frazetta/

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 03/11/2023 : 11:57:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prelijepo
Preskupo

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000