forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 HACK/SLASH
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22140 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 11:10:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je li se ovo preporucuje?
Izgleda brutalno,sexy,ludo...moglo bi da bude interesantno

BlekenDekara
Advanced Member

United Arab Emirates
3758 Posts

Member since 07/07/2004

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 11:21:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send BlekenDekara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
onako... standardno pristojno i za uz klopu OK shtivo.
ako nisi neki HC bogomoljac onda radje preporuchujem Loaded Bible od istog scenariste.
ili Mercy Sparks... ako te loze te Buffy stripske izvednice...

Nash cilj je tako velik da ga ne mozemo promashiti!
Go to Top of Page

beli luk
Average Member

Serbia
795 Posts

Member since 18/06/2006

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 12:16:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send beli luk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cekaj, Craig Thompson pise uvod za Hack/Slash?
Onaj Craig T.? Blankets? Good bye Chunkie Rice?
WTF?!

...and they won`t have to burn the books! when no one reads them anyway...
Go to Top of Page

BlekenDekara
Advanced Member

United Arab Emirates
3758 Posts

Member since 07/07/2004

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 12:24:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send BlekenDekara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nesh verovati ali strip autori jedne medalje ponekad vole da chitaju i stripove autora sa druge... ili su ortaci sa njima pa moraju:))
kako god okrenesh - na isto izadjesh...

a mozda je i fora, kao ovde recimo:)

http://www.dr-mel-comics.co.uk/

Go to Top of Page

beli luk
Average Member

Serbia
795 Posts

Member since 18/06/2006

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 13:02:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send beli luk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Razlog vise da preskacem te bedne "I can`t believe I`m writing this" uvode.
Kakav je taj Cherubs?

...and they won`t have to burn the books! when no one reads them anyway...
Go to Top of Page

BlekenDekara
Advanced Member

United Arab Emirates
3758 Posts

Member since 07/07/2004

Posted - 11/01/2009 : 13:12:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send BlekenDekara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by beli luk
Kakav je taj Cherubs?

u startu obetjavajutji, u zavrshnici(mada bi trebalo da bude josh barem jedna knjizica) mediokritetski.
no to je mozda samo do mene... pozajmim na chitanje pa se raz/uveri i sam.
prelepo crtan, though...

Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22140 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 05/02/2009 : 22:10:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dobio danas prva dva u HC formatu na po nekih 140 strana.
Na prvi pogled crtez varira od dobrog do...pa recimo srednjeg ili ako nesto postoji izmedju srednjeg i loseg.
Bacicu se preko vikenda na citanje pa cemo vidjeti dalje
Go to Top of Page

Le Samourai

2871 Posts

Member since 14/10/2008

Posted - 06/02/2009 : 01:11:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Le Samourai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlekenDekara

ako nisi neki HC bogomoljac onda radje preporuchujem Loaded Bible od istog scenariste.

Prvi je fenomenalan (holy spit!), drugi onako, treci je vec potpuni krsh.

Dok mi je Hack/Slash super, mada su mi bolji oni stariji one shots nego ovaj ongoing, ali i to je okej.
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22140 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 08/02/2009 : 18:36:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
iskreno,vise sam ocekivao.Nije ni brutalno,niti sexy,niti ludo.Sve ovo moze se naci i to puno vise u skoro svakom BD albumu.Sve brutalne scene preskocene,covjek vidi samo krv kako sprica,pa problem je sto to i jeste tema ovog stripa.Ameri i njihova cenzura,ne znam ni sam sto sam mislio da ce biti nesto drugacije.Imam dva paperbacka,sumnjam da cu uzeti treci
Go to Top of Page

weljko94
Advanced Member

Serbia
3015 Posts

Member since 08/02/2008

Posted - 08/02/2009 : 21:21:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send weljko94 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hack/Slash is a series of comic books published by Devil's Due Publishing. Hack/Slash follows Cassie and her hulking partner Vlad, as they travel around the country eliminating the horny teenager's only known predator, the slasher. The creator and writer of "Hack/Slash is Tim Seely,and his biggest inspiration for "Hack/Slash" came from Seely's obsessive love of good and awful horror movies.
Main caracters:
1. Cassandra "Cassie" Hack - Seeley has repeatedly stated that Cassie is designed to be a horror victim who has overcome her fears and decided to take revenge on horror villains, who are known in the comic as "slashers". However, despite her hardened exterior, Seeley has tried to show that "beneath [the surface Cassie] is still [a] lost, scared innocent girl".

2. Vlad - The enigmatic partner of Cassie, Vlad is a big, muscular, disfigured man, who wears a gas mask and brandishes two big meat cleavers. Met by Cassie when they were both stalking the "Meatman Killer", Cassie soon befriended him. There's not much known about Vlad, not even his full name, but he seems very aware of his unconventional looks, which prompts him to wear the gas mask. According to Vlad, he was raised by a butcher who rescued him from a garbage can. The butcher served as his only human contact. He used comic books to teach Vlad; he also taught Vlad how to use knives to help him adjust to his deformities.

Da ti docaram malo :D

Tebi pripada kraljevstvo zaborava na cijim
granicama padaju sve maske,pa se tako prema tvojoj palati približavamo lišeni secanja, godina i kao bezimena bica ulazimo u božanski putir,nalik na kakvu vatrenu hostiju
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22140 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 08/02/2009 : 22:53:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ovakve i slicne slicice su me i navukle na ovaj strip...unutrasnjost izgleda malo drugacija...nazalost

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000