forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Ultimate Dampyr - Dampyr fanovi
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 130

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/02/2014 : 20:59:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

ja pak mislim da bi vec 2 knjige godisnje bile bingo

realno

zalosno, ali realno

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 04/02/2014 : 13:16:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

THE HOUR OF VENGEANCE !
The past comes back to haunt Tesla in the number of Dampyr on newsstands on February 5. An album by Genesis particular , as we said Mauro Boselli in the piece that introduces the adventure .
Sometimes it happens .
A reader has a brilliant idea , have the courage to propose and one of the writers of the series takes to realize the script !

It is not something that happens every day, eh , mind you ! Not for nothing is the first time in 167 numbers Dampyr ! But the twenty-four Lazio ( Milanese by adoption ) Corrado Cerfogli is a true fan of our Slayer and Bonelli books : "I learned to read with Tex and my grandfather , in the first hundred books , has a special place in my heart story about the Golden City of the heirs of the conquistadors . My favorite antagonist is Mephisto , but in the forum I took my ten year nickname " El Rey " of # 60 . I do not mean favorite stories because they are too many , but I'm just saying , if I could decide myself , my subject would have entitled " The Past Tesla ." I have read , some more, some less , almost all Bonelli, accumulandone by the hundreds to the despair of my mother. Dampyr love is more recent, but I loved it from the start to the huge amount of influences and references that, for me , make it a comic "read" . Lisa is (was) my favorite character , along with Draka , and I love that you have created the mythology behind the Masters and the Multiverse. When I see a Dampyr with my name in. I think I commuoverò ! Outside of comics, are fond of ancient history and mythology , and science fiction , I read, but less than I would like , often doing sports , I love concerts and travel when I can. They say I'm a nerd ! Writing is my wet dream and I have a fantasy novel in the drawer that has spanned over five hundred pages ... "

The subject of the reader Corrado Cerfogli , face screenplay by Diego Cajelli and designed by Arturo Lozzi , has become the book of Dampyr be released on Feb. 5, " Crossfire ," in which Tesla faces the ghosts of his past to undead the service of the Master of the Night Gorka !

Edited by Mauro Boselli

Plus 4 table na http://sergiobonellieditore.it/gallery/18354/L-ora-della-vendetta-.html

Go to Top of Page

Tornadomaster

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2478 Posts

Member since 01/08/2009

Posted - 05/02/2014 : 07:19:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Tornadomaster's Homepage  Send Tornadomaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Drugi projekti crtača Dampira: Pop / Ordo Templi.

Pici dalje Dilan Dože, da te braca na police slože.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 05/02/2014 : 08:12:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

There is an invisible world that sometimes emerges in dreams dangerously ...

DAMPYR 168
NELLA CITTÀ DEI MORTI (IN THE CITY OF THE DEAD)
Release date: 05/03/2014
Frequency: Monthly
Subject : Mauro Boselli
Script: Mauro Boselli
Drawings by : Nicola Genzianella
Cover: Aeneas Riboldi

"Who is affected by the mysterious disease of the dream starts to not sleep anymore, because in reality its deepest essence already sleeping forever in the dream world of illusions , where there is no end and there is no awakening . This is what happens to Zaphira , beautiful and powerful concubine of the sultan Qait -bay, when the holy man Mandhur tries to delete it to take power over Egypt . But Mandhur did not deal with the longevity of the fascinating queen of the harem , which, in reality, is a creature of Samael : the succubus Eisheth Zenumium . And so, after centuries of exile in the intermediate world , the Alam al- Mithal , Zaphira fails with a complex subterfuge to engage in his fight two reluctant allies : the blind seer Mulawa and his friend Harlan Draka , the dampyr . To save a child oppressed by Alzheimer 's dream , our heroes are lost themselves in the labyrinthine alleys of the city and febrile ill Jabarsa , obscure double of Cairo, populated by bizarre and twisted creatures , from which the only possible way d ' output is let yourself fall into the abyss of madness."

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 11/02/2014 : 17:27:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Jos malo o VC debeljku ... http://www.livetv.rs/Video/11381/Noviteti-u-izdavackoj-kuci-Veseli-cetvrtak.shtml

Go to Top of Page

Johnny Difool
Advanced Member

Croatia
13988 Posts

Member since 21/02/2010

Posted - 11/02/2014 : 23:39:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Johnny Difool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mladenović kaže da će sve debeljuce, i Martin i Tex i Mr. No, izlaziti samo po jedan broj godišnje, što je užasno presporo i zbog ću na Martinu ostati samo na prvoj knjizi koja sadrži i dosad neobjavljene stripove.
Budući Dampyr ipak nije takvo izdanje od prvog broja, vrijede li za njega ista pravila?

Ja necu imati s kim ostati mlad ako svi ostarite,
i ta ce mi mladost teško pasti...
Go to Top of Page

Tex Willer
Advanced Member

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
14077 Posts

Member since 17/09/2005

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 00:03:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tex Willer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Difool

Mladenović kaže da će sve debeljuce, i Martin i Tex i Mr. No, izlaziti samo po jedan broj godišnje, što je užasno presporo i zbog ću na Martinu ostati samo na prvoj knjizi koja sadrži i dosad neobjavljene stripove.
Budući Dampyr ipak nije takvo izdanje od prvog broja, vrijede li za njega ista pravila?

Ne pomenuse ga uopste, a i nije klasicna debeljuca - 3 epizode, retko kad 4. Ostaje nada, inace ovim tempom postaje upitno vredi li to uzimati uopste.
Sve sto bude islo jednom godisnje me ne interesuje nimalo, postoje alternative. Nadam se da ce bar Dampyr da izlazi kao OP, specijali, Talicni i slicno, ovo drugo bar ima alternativu, cak i vise njih.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 13:11:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Pa, mislim da je kljucno pitanje ovdje prodaja. A znamo da se Dampyr (nazalost :( ) slabo prodaje. I samo jedna ovakva knjiga godisnje nije toliko lose, jer da je i dalje izlazio imali bismo jednu epizodu vise na godisnjem planu (u slucaju prve knjige cak ni to). Ja se prije svega nadam da ce biti prodaja koliko toliko zadovoljavajuca, pa da ce opstati. A i potrudili su se kod prve knjige, sa "nultim brojem", pa dodacima, crtezima...

Go to Top of Page

Tex Willer
Advanced Member

14077 Posts

Member since 17/09/2005

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 13:42:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tex Willer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poli

Pa, mislim da je kljucno pitanje ovdje prodaja. A znamo da se Dampyr (nazalost :( ) slabo prodaje. I samo jedna ovakva knjiga godisnje nije toliko lose, jer da je i dalje izlazio imali bismo jednu epizodu vise na godisnjem planu (u slucaju prve knjige cak ni to). Ja se prije svega nadam da ce biti prodaja koliko toliko zadovoljavajuca, pa da ce opstati. A i potrudili su se kod prve knjige, sa "nultim brojem", pa dodacima, crtezima...

Ovu sam vec reko u AF da mi odvoje, pa ce sad s Ludensom da mi stigne ovih dana. Necu da podrivam u startu A nadam se, jer nisam cuo u ovom intervjuu da se pominje?
Ni Zagor, ni DD, a on spada vise u ta "tanja " izdanja po broju strana. Debeljuce su samo Marti, MrNo i Tex, bar sam ja to tako ukapirao Ajde videcemo, ali ako bude ritam na godinu dana ja odustajem, svake godine novo kasnjenje od 9 brojeva, nemam zivce za to
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 13:55:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

A za VC Texa imas zivce? ;)

I tu su samo 4 brojeva godisnje (plus jedna debeljuca sa prastarim pricama).

Go to Top of Page

Tex Willer
Advanced Member

14077 Posts

Member since 17/09/2005

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 14:08:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tex Willer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poli

A za VC Texa imas zivce? ;)

I tu su samo 4 brojeva godisnje (plus jedna debeljuca sa prastarim pricama).

Ne, uzimam samo LL Kolorce Vidis, lagao sam kad sam reko da dupliram sve od Texa Uzeo sam naravno keca, video onaj telefonski imenik, otvorio ga i odmah mi se prelomila rikna, onako linija celom duzinom. Odmah sam ga poklonio kumu i to je to.
Jako su nezgodni za citanje, nije bas srecno resenje toliki broj stranica, pa nisam video u uglovima sta pise ako ga ne otvorim bas skroz a onda puca rikna. Samo mi zao Galepovih naslovnica, ali odradice nekad to LL u regularnoj biblioteci, pa kad bude dupliracu
Go to Top of Page

C Celtic
Average Member

Serbia
892 Posts

Member since 20/05/2009

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 21:12:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send C Celtic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mislim da to što je Dušman rekao i nije tako tragično.Kod Martija i pilota jedna debeljuca godišnje znači 7 epizoda. Sa 4 ili 5 redovnih to je 11-12 godišnje. Ako uporedimo sa npr. ludensovim DD ekstra (znači starije epizode), to je 7:6 u poređenju MMVČ:DDLUEX ili MrNOVČ:DDLUEX

What a long strange trip it's been
Go to Top of Page

bjelolasica
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
5106 Posts

Member since 30/08/2009

Posted - 25/02/2014 : 14:36:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send bjelolasica a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prenosim s drugog foruma(agarthi, član kokan)

Don’t beat me massa!Please don’t beat me massa!Don’t beat this tired old body! No, no!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8D93Awa434

Edited by - bjelolasica on 25/02/2014 14:37:32
Go to Top of Page

Quebrasco
Stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2052 Posts

Member since 26/03/2008

Posted - 27/02/2014 : 23:48:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Quebrasco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dampyr N° 169 (Testi-Russo) 03/04/2014

Takav je skot bio Alan
Go to Top of Page

Tornadomaster

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2478 Posts

Member since 01/08/2009

Posted - 28/02/2014 : 22:07:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Tornadomaster's Homepage  Send Tornadomaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uf, tek kad sam počeo čitati skontao sam koliko mi je nedostajao Dampir. Super je izdanje, baš mi odgovara ovako integralno. Ipak, primjetio sam nekoliko greškica (na kraju knjige neke od epizoda koje su predstavljene sličicama pogrešno su napisane) ali bože moj... Nadam se za par mjeseci novoj knjizi.

Došao sam do treće priče i fenomenalnog Laurentija. Stvarno sam se bojao da u ovolikoj knjižurini neće biti Tesle kad... - mislim da je on Teslu nacrtao najbolje od svih, pogotovo u onom djelu kad obuče haljinu. Mljac. Prve dvije epizode odlične.

Pici dalje Dilan Dože, da te braca na police slože.
Go to Top of Page

mladjo
Advanced Member

Croatia
20013 Posts

Member since 15/04/2007

Posted - 28/02/2014 : 22:29:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mladjo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dampyr je vrlo dobar strip.
Šteta kaj ide tak sporo.
Ali to su objektivne okolnosti.
Eh da,da...

COUNT ZERO INTERRUPT
an interrupt of a process decrements a counter to zero

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/03/2014 : 10:58:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nekoliko tabli iz broja 168 (Genzianella/Genzianella http://sergiobonellieditore.it/scheda/18355/Nella-citta-dei-morti.html) ...

http://sergiobonellieditore.it/gallery/18496/Il-mondo-delle-immagini.html

Edited by - Poli on 03/03/2014 11:00:41
Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10029 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 05/03/2014 : 17:32:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uzeo u Italiji dvadesetak poslednjih Dampyra skoro za džaba...Priče i crtež OTKIDAJU!!!!

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10029 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 11/03/2014 : 22:50:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fabiano Ambu

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11350 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 14/03/2014 : 15:38:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Burattini sa Bosselijem i novi broj DAMPYRa

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 22/03/2014 : 11:05:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/04/2014 : 08:22:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What mystery hides an old soviet symbol in the shape of a star?

DAMPYR 170
Zarema!
Release date: 06/05/2014
Subject: Diego Cajelli
Screenplay by: Diego Cajelli
Artwork: Mauro Laurenti
Cover: Aeneas Riboldi

"It seems that a secret and occult structure of communist Russia would deal with parapsychology experiments for military purposes. Our heroes discover to their cost that is not only a legend, when a powerful telepath with the power of thought and not being able to overcome the mental defenses of Dampyr, striking distance Kurjak, injuring him seriously. In Russia, Harlan and Tesla investigate the history of the "Star Department," only to discover that behind its revival, there is a shadow of their dangerous and tenacious enemy ..."

Jebote, epizoda za Krasuljka putinolovca.

Go to Top of Page

legaz

Serbia
2412 Posts

Member since 13/08/2009

Posted - 07/04/2014 : 22:29:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send legaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Ovi iz Veselog četvrtka" su već više puta rekli da je u planu ove godine još jedna knjiga, zato što se prva knjiga vodi kao izdanje iz prošle godine.

Junaci ne ubijaju one koji ne mogu da se brane.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37355 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 06/05/2014 : 08:24:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Blood and Macumba in the favelas of Rio de Janeiro ...

DAMPYR 171
Ragazzi perduti (Lost Boys)
Release date: 05/06/2014
Subject: Giovanni Di Gregorio
Screenplay: Giovanni Di Gregorio
Drawings: Daniel Statella (pencils) and Marco Fara (inks)
Cover: Enea Riboldi

"The goddess Iansà protects kids from the favelas of Rio bums against the death squads.
But he does it in his own way, turning them into vampires slaves in his service.
Harlan Draka and his friends the holiday Brazilian will certainly not be completely restful,
including paramilitary killers, bloodthirsty ceremonies and a new Mistress of the Night ..."

Edited by - Poli on 06/05/2014 08:25:18
Go to Top of Page

Hajo

1854 Posts

Member since 26/12/2008

Posted - 16/05/2014 : 13:19:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Hajo's Homepage  Send Hajo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stigla danas Knjiga 1 od VČ-a! Oduševljen sam kako je napravljena! Konačno nešto od VČ-a a da je kako spada!

''Prijatelji postoje da bi cinili uzaludne stvari'' -Groucho
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 130 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000