forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Popisi, biografije, bibliografije
 TAR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kruger
Advanced Member

Croatia
16789 Posts

Member since 25/10/2001

Posted - 13/07/2009 : 22:14:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kruger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tar

pise C. Malitewrni
crta Brocal Remohi

1. Pobunjenik – 461 horor 11
2. Zraci života – 506
3. U carstvu Grota – 523
4. San ili java – 574, Tajanstveni Zelok – 575, Zarobljenik Kratinaca – 576, Eliksir mladosti – 577
5. Igre u Kulorti – 624, Na putu kroz Reimad – 625, Tvrđava tišine – 626
6. Zlatni peščanik ( 1979/180 ) – 715
7. Ogrlica smrti ( 1982 ) – 819, 820, 821, 822
8. Potonuli grad ( 1981 ) – 832, 833, 834,

dsormaz1
Advanced Member

13143 Posts

Member since 28/04/2002

Posted - 14/07/2009 : 19:20:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dsormaz1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jesu li i to Stripoteke?
Go to Top of Page

Kruger
Advanced Member

Croatia
16789 Posts

Member since 25/10/2001

Posted - 16/07/2009 : 23:28:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kruger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jesu, nisam to upisao
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25893 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 24/05/2023 : 11:23:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.bedetheque.com/serie-2677-BD-Taar__10000.html
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/taar-1-taar-le-rebelle/4000-889795/
This comic is truly a precursor of heroic fantasy in France, since it appeared in 1976, under the pencil of the Spaniard Jaime Brocal Remohi, known as Brocal, on scenarios by Claude Moliterni, best known as a comic historian. I believe that many readers of the generation that readLanfeust of Troyoula Time Bird Quest will laugh or despise Taar, which requires an explanation: almost compliant copy of Conan, who at the time remained the only reference of its kind, but who had not pierced that much in France, Taar perfectly illustrated the wonderful universe that is fantasy, but it is a very different fantasy of the comics that appeared in the 80s and 90s that they are inspired rather by role plays.

Here we are in a world at Conan, that is to say "sword and sorcery", what I often call the style "beast skins and big snakes", populated by hideous creatures, chimerical monsters, formidable wizards, and especially fierce warriors and barbarians.

In this first album, Taar must undergo an initiation test to win his sword and succeed his dying father at the head of his people, in Auphiria, the village where he was born. The only difference with Conan who seeks to conquer territories by force of his sword, is that Taar is a warrior with peaceful instincts who puts his sword at the service of the weakest, advocates peace and protects his people. Most often, we come to get him to rid of a country of a monster or a tyrant who oppresses a people.

It must be admitted that Moliterni imagined scenarios which often lack nuances, with great naivety, dialogues that lend to smile and a festival of pictures that today a screenwriter would not dare to try, but I believe that it is wanted, because first it corresponds to a time when the public was less demanding, especially since it was rather intended for a readership of adolescents, but it could affect an adult audience, the proof, I still reread the albums I have. On the other hand, the comic strip was presented as a distraction comic, reminiscent of the popular comics of the 60s.

For its part, Brocal, using its powerful and vigorous trait, specific to the Spanish designers who worked in France in these 70s, imposes a very attractive French fantasy, it is the great asset of the strip, even if the layout is very ventilated, and the assembly tight and fast, comprising many ellipses which simplify the action. I like the drawing of Brocal which values the male characters who are always very muscular and stocky, and women with bewitching beauty, in sexy outfits highlighting their femininity, but it remains wise because as I said, the band aimed above all at a teenager audience.

I can understand that this fantasy with a naive and rather macho aspect ( is also characteristic of Spanish designers ) can disappoint the followers of a more thoughtful fantasy, but which marked it must be remembered, the beginnings of a genre that will take off in the following decade. If Brocal's drawing is already mastered, it is because he has long been prowling in small formats with muscular heroes, and that he had launched in the Pilot newspaper a year before Taar, another hero by the name of Arcane, who was a fairly successful draft.

Anyway, the hero always gets out in this comic book ( like many heroes of the same time ) that his authors created without pretension, simply for fun. I understand that it may not please, moreover, the band was not understood in its time of publication, it arrived too early, it also took an enormous risk, is to appear directly in album, without a pre-publication in Pilot or another comic book newspaper, which was still rare in 1976, hence the fact that it did not achieve the expected success, except in Germany. Despite this, Dargaud still published around fifteen albums, proof of some interest, and I was one of the fans.

This first album is used to present the character, he delivers the very beautiful Khanala prisoner of a tyrant, she will then become Taar's companion; we also see Stabbar, the village sage from whom Taar always seeks advice. In short, it is a comic strip of pure entertainment that should not be seen as a simple plagiarism of Conan, but as another alternative, where one should not seek depth or advanced psychology, that you just have to savor for the pleasure of images and fantastic adventure, in search of a good moment of reading.

Creators

Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - jaki on 24/05/2023 11:26:50
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000