forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Ultimate Julia - Julia fanovi
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

Quebrasco
Stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2052 Posts

Member since 26/03/2008

Posted - 29/12/2014 : 20:56:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Quebrasco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Julia N° 197 (Berardi/Mantero - Copello) 03/02/2015

Takav je skot bio Alan
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37351 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 29/01/2015 : 10:09:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/gallery/38251/Julia--l-anno-del-colore.html

JULIA: YEAR OF COLORS!

Serial killer, murder, cold case, an Italian trip and a trip to Africa await Julia in 2015, but the most unexpected surprise will be presented in full color!

By Savina Bonomi

Two appointments will be in color with the criminologist from Garden City. The first in May, with the number 200, written by Giancarlo Berardi and Lorenzo Calza, designed by Cristiano Spadoni - which is also the cover artist for the series - and colored by Arianna Florean. In this book he tells the story of a photographer who became blind and had to abandon his profession. But between his shots must be something hot because it is made the target of "accidents" potentially deadly.

A vignette is from 200 of Julia

The second event is the end of July with the Special, written by Giancarlo Berardi and Maurizio Mantero for designs of Antonio Marinetti, colored this time by Arianna Florean.

An adventure of classic detection, to Agatha Christie, where we will see a young Julia, a university student, accompany her professor of criminology at a conference during which there will be a murder ...

And yet a criminologist will be protagonist of the story coming out in June, which gives us the return of Myrna Harrod, the serial killer with a thousand faces, related to Julia from a confrontational relationship of love / hate. This time, however, she will not be killed, but an expert in criminology, frustrated by his work, that the contact offering to commit murder in his place.

It could be the debut of a new serial killer, the killer doll, that to which we will see in the albo of August. It all starts with the murder of a baby sitting in a park. Only clue a doll abandoned on a bench.

There will be stories that focus on the suffering of our Investigator of the Soul that finally, in the albo of April, will meet for the first time Abebe, his adoptive child that lives in Africa. He'll be back in the Dark Continent, in the story coming out in December, along with the private detective Leo Baxter, to free a fellow student, now an engineer, who was kidnapped by a group of guerrillas. And the friend always will be the protagonist of the adventure on newsstands in July. One of its many former girls gives him a mysterious box from the content and soon after she is killed. With the adventure on newsstands in February, will meet again also the beautiful Italian boyfriend of Julia, Ettore Cambiaso. Our heroine, in fact, leave for Genoa, superb. In March will deal with the death of a child and in September will be struggling with a cold case, a murder happened in politics many years ago with consequences that reverberate in the present. The youth gangs and the virtual world of the web are the issues addressed in the registers respectively in October and November.

In short, a year full of excitement awaits us in the pages of the next books. Make yourself comfortable. Happy reading ...

28/01/2015

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37351 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/02/2015 : 09:20:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What is the real aim of the people who kidnapped Justin, a young boy?

JULIA 198
Frequency: monthly
CONTESO
Release: 03/03/2015
Plot: Giancarlo Berardi
Script: Giancarlo Berardi, Maurizio Mantero and Marco Belli
Artwork: Federico Antinori with collaboration of Luigi Copello
Cover: Cristiano Spadoni

"While a young boy, Justin Fisher, is coming out of school, he’s kidnapped. Julia is involved by Webb in the investigation, that goes on in a twofold way: Justin could have been taken either by someone looking for a ransom, or by his own father. After splitting up with his wife, the man was deported from the country and now he could be trying to take Justin away with him, in spite of the law. The plot thickens, when these two lines of investigation unexpectedly begin to mix ..."

Go to Top of Page

Quebrasco
Stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2052 Posts

Member since 26/03/2008

Posted - 25/02/2015 : 20:09:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Quebrasco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Julia N° 199 (Berardi/Calza - Trevisan/Piccoli) 01/04/2015

Takav je skot bio Alan
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29543 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 25/02/2015 : 21:48:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sad cekamo hoce li br 200 biti u boji...
Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9200 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 25/02/2015 : 21:56:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa imaš gore već table iz broja 200. Naravno da će biti u boji, nije to Brendon

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

VALTER
Advanced Member

Croatia
6361 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 01/03/2015 : 21:33:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send VALTER a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Baš je dobra ova Julia. Uzeo neki dan u SNK br. 27. "Očevidac", za 10.50 kn, i baš se lijepo zabavio. Inteligentan krimić, dobro nacrtan, rekao bih, najbolje od recentne Bonelli-produkcije u nas, uz Zagorovu južnoameričku odiseju. Iako se žestoko ne slažem s mišljenjem jednog pretjerano samouvjerenog forumskog mudraca da bi ovaj strip, koji je statičan i nema razvoja u pogledu glavnoga lika, bio bolji od Berardijeve sage o Divljem zapadu (1867.-1884.), Kena Parkera, koji je u zadnjoj epizodi posve drugačiji lik od onoga u prvoj.

Sve u svemu, nabavit ću još nekoliko Darkwoodovih po 10.50 kn.
Go to Top of Page

gerilac1

Bosnia and Herzegovina
1453 Posts

Member since 24/08/2013

Posted - 01/03/2015 : 23:06:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send gerilac1 an AOL message  Send gerilac1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VALTER

Baš je dobra ova Julia. Uzeo neki dan u SNK br. 27. "Očevidac", za 10.50 kn, i baš se lijepo zabavio. Inteligentan krimić, dobro nacrtan, rekao bih, najbolje od recentne Bonelli-produkcije u nas, uz Zagorovu južnoameričku odiseju. Iako se žestoko ne slažem s mišljenjem jednog pretjerano samouvjerenog forumskog mudraca da bi ovaj strip, koji je statičan i nema razvoja u pogledu glavnoga lika, bio bolji od Berardijeve sage o Divljem zapadu (1867.-1884.), Kena Parkera, koji je u zadnjoj epizodi posve drugačiji lik od onoga u prvoj.

Sve u svemu, nabavit ću još nekoliko Darkwoodovih po 10.50 kn.

Neces se pokajati Julia je mjesavina Nick Raidera i Scherloka Samo da je ritam izlazenja malo brzi...

Junak stavlja na kocku cak i prst!
Go to Top of Page

VALTER
Advanced Member

Croatia
6361 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 02/03/2015 : 08:16:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send VALTER a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Znam da se neću pokajati, čitao sam je još 2006. dok ju je premijerno na ovim prostorima izdavao dubrovački Van Gogh. Ali iznenadilo me je i što na ovoliko odmaklom broju (27.) kvaliteta visoka, unatoč tome što je riječ o "statičnom" serijalu.
Go to Top of Page

dzoni
Advanced Member

Serbia
4276 Posts

Member since 11/09/2006

Posted - 02/03/2015 : 11:23:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dzoni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
za boju.koliko sam cuo brendon ce ipak imati epizode u boji..izlazice jedan kolor brendon godisnje..serijal je zavrsen ali taj jedan strip godisnje ce izlaziti i to u boji...ako ne lazu informacije
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22146 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 04/03/2015 : 12:54:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Julia (Darkwood), brojevi 39 i 40:

Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22146 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 04/03/2015 : 17:23:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Julia je trenutno u Italiji treci serijal po prodaji u SBE.
Nakon prvih 40 epizoda jos uvijek sam u nedoumici da li je ovo najkvalitetniji start jednog Bonellijevog serijala, jaku konkurenciju ima u Dylanu. Po mom misljenju mozda je Julia cak za nijansu bolja.
Steta sto na nasim prostorima vlada nezainteresovanost za ovaj serijal, jer prodaja diktira tempo izlazenja.
Preporucio bih ljudima da probaju ovo stivo, pa neka sami odluce da li je vrijedno citanja ili ne. Serijal u svakom slucaju zasluzuje sansu... I neka vas ne zaplasi cinjenica da je glavni lik heroina, vjerujte da ova zena ima kvalitetnije price nego vecina drugih SBE serijala.
Go to Top of Page

gerilac1

Bosnia and Herzegovina
1453 Posts

Member since 24/08/2013

Posted - 04/03/2015 : 21:12:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send gerilac1 an AOL message  Send gerilac1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Warrior

Julia je trenutno u Italiji treci serijal po prodaji u SBE.
Nakon prvih 40 epizoda jos uvijek sam u nedoumici da li je ovo najkvalitetniji start jednog Bonellijevog serijala, jaku konkurenciju ima u Dylanu. Po mom misljenju mozda je Julia cak za nijansu bolja.
Steta sto na nasim prostorima vlada nezainteresovanost za ovaj serijal, jer prodaja diktira tempo izlazenja.
Preporucio bih ljudima da probaju ovo stivo, pa neka sami odluce da li je vrijedno citanja ili ne. Serijal u svakom slucaju zasluzuje sansu... I neka vas ne zaplasi cinjenica da je glavni lik heroina, vjerujte da ova zena ima kvalitetnije price nego vecina drugih SBE serijala.

Tako je Kinže Narode aktivirajte se malo, možda krene da izlazi dvomjesečno

Junak stavlja na kocku cak i prst!
Go to Top of Page

mpavin
Advanced Member

Niue
7736 Posts

Member since 02/09/2005

Posted - 04/03/2015 : 21:12:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mpavin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vrijedno je čitanja, ali da je toliko dobro - nije...
Očekiva san više od Berardija, ovo nije ni blizu njegovom Kenu...
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37351 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 04/03/2015 : 21:25:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mpavin

Vrijedno je čitanja, ali da je toliko dobro - nije...
Očekiva san više od Berardija, ovo nije ni blizu njegovom Kenu...

Nije za usporediti, Julia ima mjesecni ritam, dug (neogranicen) serijal, pa je i sam pristup donekle drugaciji, ali je sigurno jedan od najkvalitetnijih SBE serijala.

Go to Top of Page

Shaner
Advanced Member

Croatia
6929 Posts

Member since 24/09/2012

Posted - 05/03/2015 : 07:46:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shaner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nije blizu Kena, ali je ispred svega ostaloga. Stvarno šteta što nema bolju prodaju na našim prostorima.

http://onlineimpressions.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

tex2
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29252 Posts

Member since 17/09/2006

Posted - 05/03/2015 : 09:40:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tex2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Julia je odlična, stvarno prvih 40 brojeva za 5!

"Od svakog treba tražiti samo ono što on može dati."
"The puck is in! The home team wins!", the good ol' hockey game
Go to Top of Page

risbozg
Advanced Member

Croatia
15030 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 12/03/2015 : 14:43:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send risbozg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ali nažalost izgleda da se slabije prodaje pa su usporili i smanjili broj izdanja na godišnjoj razini..šteta

10.08.2003..''Kada nepravda postane zakon, otpor je tvoja dužnost.".
AJMOOOOOOOO " CREME DE LA CREME HRVATSKE LIGE " DINAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go to Top of Page

sergej773

Cuba
1922 Posts

Member since 03/06/2012

Posted - 13/03/2015 : 20:31:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send sergej773 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Upravo pročitao prvi broj Julie, i mogu sasvim slobodno da kažem da je ovo najbolja prva epizoda nekog Bonellijevog serijala ikada.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37351 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 13/03/2015 : 21:11:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

bravo sergejce, na dobrom si putu ;)

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Zistis
Advanced Member

5274 Posts

Member since 06/10/2011

Posted - 14/03/2015 : 15:25:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dr. Zistis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ma Julija razbija...Boneli koji se najduze cita.
Nemoguce mi je uporediti sa Kenom koji je za
mene vise od samog stripa.Ali da je odlican strip
tu nema dvojbe.I Darkvudovo izdanje je predobro.
Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member

Serbia
20714 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 14/03/2015 : 18:02:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Zistis

ovo

Dajte nam Ralph Azhama;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Zistis
Advanced Member

5274 Posts

Member since 06/10/2011

Posted - 15/03/2015 : 09:36:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dr. Zistis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anto

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Zistis

ovo

Ne ide mi u glavu da ovo moze lose da se prodaje
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37351 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 04/04/2015 : 18:49:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Julia celebrates her N.200 with a full-color detective story!

JULIA 200
Frequency: monthly
L'IMMAGINE PERDUTA (LOST IMAGE)
Release: 02/05/2015
Plot: Giancarlo Berardi
Script: Giancarlo Berardi e Lorenzo Calza
Artwork: Cristiano Spadoni
Cover: Cristiano Spadoni

"A photographer, Evlyn Wescott, became blind after an accident in his studio that cost his wife her life. Several years after that tragic event, Wescott is now the victim of a string of attempts against his own life which he fortuitously eludes, managing to have a narrow escape. When a model he worked with before gets killed, the photographer starts thinking that the murder might be linked to one of his old pictures, and asks Julia to shed some light on the situation ..."

Go to Top of Page

Giuda Ballerino

Japan
2594 Posts

Member since 02/03/2014

Posted - 18/04/2015 : 01:03:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Giuda Ballerino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kupio u Italiji komplet Julia 1/199, danas sam krenuo citati i procitao sam prva dva broja. Nisam znao nista o serijalu, a sad nakon sto sam poceo citati vidim da sam trebao prije. Ovako dobar scenarij nema niti jedan Bonelli. Ne prica, jer u krimicu su price tako-tako, nego dijalozi, situacije, odnosi i karakterizacija likova su vrh, ali bas vrh. Sad cu polako gurati naprijed i veselim se citanju. I sad jedini Bonelli koji izlazi, a koji ne pratim je Adam Wild. Ali pocet cu i njega, mislim ko ga jebe, kad je bal... Iako nisam u nekoj bajnoj financijskoj situaciji, radije cu pratiti ovakve stripove kao redovnu seriju Julije i ostale redovne serije, nego bacati novce na Zagor maxi, color i specijal i takve pizdarije, eno mi na radnom stolu stoje dva zadnja Zagor maxija i kad recem sebi ajde da procitam, zaboli me zeludac i vratim ga nazad. Ovo je strip i ovo je crtez, Vannini i Roi i scenarij Berardi, sve desetke.

Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000