forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Glazba
 Metal & co.
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 142

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 14/01/2015 : 16:41:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sa novog albuma.
Trenutno preslusavam, svida mi se na prvo slusanje..blsck metal/post metal

WAYFARER - Children of the Iron Age

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 15/01/2015 : 14:52:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nakon dužeg vremena poslušao ovaj projekt bend i njegov jedini album kojega čak imam u originalu, u pitanju su 2 člana iz francuske Celestie i portugalskog Corpus Christiija.

Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37275 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 04/02/2015 : 13:42:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

NAPALM DEATH Frontman Is Asking Indonesia's President To Spare the Lives of Two Incarcerated Men

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/napalm-death-frontman-wrote-a-letter-indonesian-metal-president-to-spare-the-life-of-two-fans

Indonesia's president Joko Widodo is a Napalm Death fan, as you can see in the picture above. Dude also likes a lot of other metal, which is equally awesome. So it makes sense that of all people, Napalm Death frontman Barney Greenway is reaching out to Widodo to ask for clemency of two drug smugglers, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, who were caught smuggling heroin into the country.

At first this seemed a little odd, but Greenway's letter isn't asking for the Indonesian government to let them off the hook- just for answering non-violence with non-violence.

quote:
"Dear Mr. Widodo,

I am appealing directly to you to please spare the lives of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, the two Australian citizens who are currently awaiting the death sentence in Indonesia for heroin smuggling. As a follower of our band Napalm Death, you would appreciate that our lyrics and ethos challenge the unbroken cycle of violence in the world, whether it comes from a state or as an individual. If these things are not challenged and ultimately changed, I believe we will never truly move forward as humankind.

I understand that you are standing as a leader determined to change things for the better, and so I believe granting clemency would be a major step forward in this pursuit of betterment. I appreciate that heroin can be damaging on many levels, but I believe that this is a much deeper issue that cannot be changed or altered by simply taking away the lives of people.

Again, I respectfully ask that you make a real difference and overturn these sentences.

In hope and peace

Mark ‘Barney’ Greenway (Napalm Death)"

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See

Edited by - Poli on 04/02/2015 14:04:08
Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 04/02/2015 : 15:50:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ma daj ne mogu vjerovati, zamisli foru da Kolinda ide slušati Napalme i onda si pusti ovu stvarčicu.

Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 04/02/2015 : 16:01:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Inače, Napalm Death ima novi album izašao prije tjedan dana, http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Napalm_Death/Apex_Predator_-_Easy_Meat/475374
Zadnje što sam slušao od njih je Time Waits for no Slave iz 2009. pa više ni ne znam kako zvuče na kasnijim radovima ali teško da su nešto posebno mijenjali.

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37275 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 05/02/2015 : 11:08:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Pa uzmi si nekoliko minuta i precekiraj ;D

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWftevJTDe9ZbC30BAqwRdeD32lTn0xPu

Go to Top of Page

mamlaz
Advanced Member

Croatia
9908 Posts

Member since 28/02/2004

Posted - 08/02/2015 : 16:57:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mamlaz's Homepage  Send mamlaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jel ide tko na Overkill 11. 3.?

Mrzim mrznju!
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37275 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 16/02/2015 : 09:35:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

He he he, the way to show up at grammys!

navodno su kasnije Brenta pospremili van jer se "nije znao ponasati"

valjda niko od novinara/gostitelja nije ni znao tko su

Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1956 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 18/02/2015 : 03:08:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nego:

TOOOOOOOO, jedva čekam (opet!)

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder

Edited by - fler on 19/02/2015 14:16:09
Go to Top of Page

dante

Croatia
2478 Posts

Member since 16/01/2008

Posted - 19/02/2015 : 13:55:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dante a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.ironmaiden.com/bruce-dickinson-undergoes-cancer-treatment.html

These pretzels are making me thirsty...
Go to Top of Page

Gil-galad
stripovi.com suradnik

Serbia
3522 Posts

Member since 19/05/2008

Posted - 20/02/2015 : 00:22:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Gil-galad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dante

http://www.ironmaiden.com/bruce-dickinson-undergoes-cancer-treatment.html

Bruce je ljudina, verujem da će se brzo oporaviti, što mu od srca želim!

Meanwhile, novi NW... Sasvim fino zvuče s Floor, uskoro novi album.

PreliStAvanje - YouTube kanal za promociju strip-kulture
Go to Top of Page

izzy
Starting Member

Slovenia
52 Posts

Member since 02/04/2007

Posted - 20/02/2015 : 11:36:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mamlaz

Ja idem 10.3. kad igraju u Ljubljani .. jer je istina da kod vas ne igraju Death To All?

If you would tell me, just what my life means.... Walking a long road, never reaching the end

Edited by - izzy on 20/02/2015 11:37:15
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37275 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/03/2015 : 08:46:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

dobra naslovnica

Go to Top of Page

sergej773

Cuba
1922 Posts

Member since 03/06/2012

Posted - 03/03/2015 : 14:28:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send sergej773 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DODSFERD

Ma daj ne mogu vjerovati, zamisli foru da Kolinda ide slušati Napalme i onda si pusti ovu stvarčicu.

Ne voli ona to, samo Thompsona.
Go to Top of Page

Sneaksie Thiefsie
Advanced Member

4199 Posts

Member since 22/04/2008

Posted - 04/03/2015 : 07:23:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Sneaksie Thiefsie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poli

NAPALM DEATH Frontman Is Asking Indonesia's President To Spare the Lives of Two Incarcerated Men

ko im kriv kad nisu gledali u realnom vremenu u SFRJ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dadah_Is_Death

bas sam preslusavao novi ND
i kad sam stigao do 4te pesme
procitah ovo glupo pismo
i izgubih zelju da nastavim

Edited by - Sneaksie Thiefsie on 04/03/2015 07:26:07
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37275 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 05/03/2015 : 14:33:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

koji spot

kao da su ga Pungent Stench rezirali

Go to Top of Page

mamlaz
Advanced Member

Croatia
9908 Posts

Member since 28/02/2004

Posted - 05/03/2015 : 16:47:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mamlaz's Homepage  Send mamlaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
V
quote:
Originally posted by izzy

quote:

Ja idem 10.3. kad igraju u Ljubljani .. jer je istina da kod vas ne igraju Death To All?

i mi se predomislili, idemo zbog tribute deathu u ljubljanu u utorak:) jedva cekam:) na kraju ce mi oni i sanctuary biti bolji od overkilla:) a cuo sam malo i ove predgrupe , nisu losi.

Mrzim mrznju!
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 05/03/2015 : 16:56:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sannhet - Revisionist

Slusam ovo zadnjih par dana..dobro me nosi..

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Sneaksie Thiefsie
Advanced Member

4199 Posts

Member since 22/04/2008

Posted - 08/03/2015 : 06:41:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Sneaksie Thiefsie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gekidan Shinkansen iz 1994.
Go to Top of Page

izzy
Starting Member

Slovenia
52 Posts

Member since 02/04/2007

Posted - 09/03/2015 : 13:15:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

V
quote:

quote:

i mi se predomislili, idemo zbog tribute deathu u ljubljanu u utorak:) jedva cekam:) na kraju ce mi oni i sanctuary biti bolji od overkilla:) a cuo sam malo i ove predgrupe , nisu losi.

Ja idem zbog Overkill ... ali vidjet cu kakvi ce biti Sanctuary ... ne podnosim baš vokal Dane-a ... Ostalih predgrupa ne poznajem ... vidio sam jednu snimku Mathedras ... nije bilo loše ... A za DTA vidjet cemo sta ce biti... kad su poslednji put igrali kod nasa ljudi nisu bili bas odusavljeni.

Sve u svemu... vidimo se sutra :)

If you would tell me, just what my life means.... Walking a long road, never reaching the end
Go to Top of Page

Just_Charlie
Advanced Member

8577 Posts

Member since 07/01/2008

Posted - 09/03/2015 : 19:16:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Just_Charlie's Homepage  Send Just_Charlie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jaj! poželjeh,, jako!

~ Prvo suputnik onda put ~
Go to Top of Page

mamlaz
Advanced Member

Croatia
9908 Posts

Member since 28/02/2004

Posted - 09/03/2015 : 20:16:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mamlaz's Homepage  Send mamlaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

V
quote:

quote:

Ja idem zbog Overkill ... ali vidjet cu kakvi ce biti Sanctuary ... ne podnosim baš vokal Dane-a ... Ostalih predgrupa ne poznajem ... vidio sam jednu snimku Mathedras ... nije bilo loše ... A za DTA vidjet cemo sta ce biti... kad su poslednji put igrali kod nasa ljudi nisu bili bas odusavljeni.

Sve u svemu... vidimo se sutra :)

ma i meni je prvenstveno Overkill, ali mislim da ce i ovi drugi biti ok. sutra krecemo iz Rijeke oko 14 i 30 pa cemo vjerojatno malo kasniti:( jbmti posao:(

Mrzim mrznju!
Go to Top of Page

mamlaz
Advanced Member

Croatia
9908 Posts

Member since 28/02/2004

Posted - 09/03/2015 : 20:18:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mamlaz's Homepage  Send mamlaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mada se puno vise veselim Tolminu:)

Mrzim mrznju!
Go to Top of Page

mamlaz
Advanced Member

Croatia
9908 Posts

Member since 28/02/2004

Posted - 11/03/2015 : 18:14:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mamlaz's Homepage  Send mamlaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
najvece iznenadjenje Death za svih i onaj mali iz Baltimora:) a matorci iz Overkilla imaju vise force od nas:) super je bilo jucer, malo ozvucenje jebalo na Overkillu. sljedeca stanica Verona Kiss pa Tolmin.

Mrzim mrznju!
Go to Top of Page

izzy
Starting Member

Slovenia
52 Posts

Member since 02/04/2007

Posted - 12/03/2015 : 13:41:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni su bili zakon LoudBlast... mali na bubnjevima je udarao po njima kao životinja :)
Sanctuary gledao sam prvi put i zacuda Warrelov vokal mi nije smetao ... bili su jako dobri.
DTA nisam gledao... išao sam na pivo ili dvije ... nikada nisam bio fan Death
Overkill ... bili su dobri.. ali prije dve godine u Tolminu bili so mi mnogo bolji

Mamlaze moramo se upoznati nekom prilikom :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 142 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000