forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Dragi Kurte...
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vlaad

USA
217 Posts

Member since 31/07/2003

Posted - 05/11/2009 : 05:44:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
to: Scott Kurtz

Dear Kurt,

I hope things are well and business is good.

We wrapped up Big Apple Comic Con a couple of weeks ago and are now focused on our 2010 shows.

Our next show is in Toronto in March and then in Anaheim. The Anaheim dates are April 16th-18th. I have attached the form for reserving space in Anaheim and hope you can join us. As you will see, there are no drayage fees.

The celebrity list will grow substantially in the coming weeks but we have confirmed the attendance of Eliza Dushku from Dollhouse.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

All the best,

Larry

Larry Ernst
Sales Manager
Wizard Entertainment

Dear Larry,

First of all my name is not Kurt. It’s Scott. Scott Kurtz. It’s written right there in the email you just pretended to send me. Not that my name’s important or that you are actually aware of who you’re addressing. I’m a pioneer in my field and a “tastemaker” with a large podium, why would it be important to get my name right? Let’s not dawdle on such mundane details.

Your conventions are total horseshit, so it’s wise to stop branding them with the name Wizard. But no amount of polishing is going to make me want to attended any of the 5 turds your company is going to crap out in 2010, especially when you schedule them against other shows in some bullshit dick measuring contests that serves no other purpose but to fracture an already dying industry that I have nostalgic ties to.

Remember Mike Wieringo? Remember how you guys only cared about him when he was the “hot artist” for a window of time and then you quickly forgot his name despite the fact that he was producing some of the best work of his career on Fantastic Four with Mark Waid? And then remember how after he died you had the balls to name one of your panel rooms the Mike Wieringo room? I will eternally hate everyone associated with your company for that. For eternity. For Jack Kirby’s version of Eternity where the concept is embodied as a giant man made up of the universe. That’s me, hating you for the Mike Wieringo thing. Forever.

Maybe if you cared enough to actually get my name right, or maybe if you cared about creators like the late, great Mike Wieringo beyond what they can do for you THIS FIVE MINUTES, the entire industry wouldn’t all be anticipating your inevitable bankruptcy.

Give Dushku my best. She’s pretty hot and Dollhouse is alright. Otherwise, shove everything else up your ass.

Best.

Scott (Kurt) Kurtz
Cartoonist
www.pvponline.com

p.s. please take of me off the comp list for your retarded super-hero boobs magazine.

Emir Pasanovic
stripovi.com suradnik

Bosnia and Herzegovina
6219 Posts

Member since 10/06/2002

Posted - 05/11/2009 : 10:40:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Emir Pasanovic's Homepage  Send Emir Pasanovic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stvarno legenda.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000