forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Film & TV
 dylan dog the movie-Dead of Night
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

mcn
Advanced Member

Croatia
6666 Posts

Member since 28/12/2002

Posted - 07/03/2011 : 16:00:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mcn's Homepage  Send mcn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha, odlično!

mcn

Zar danas još niste bili na www.darkomacan.com ? *** Moje aukcije: http://www.stripovi.com/index.asp?page=auction-search&Action=1&Seller=mcn
Go to Top of Page

TORQUE

Croatia
2781 Posts

Member since 27/04/2005

Posted - 28/03/2011 : 20:23:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send TORQUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
previse fora na Constantine-a..cak mi neke scene izgledaju iste..a kad je jos doslo do onoga boxera sa znakovima..same shit..vec vidim da ce mi film bit naporan..

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..
Go to Top of Page

Patrix

Croatia
411 Posts

Member since 17/12/2010

Posted - 02/04/2011 : 21:22:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Patrix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grujah.

Kojeg Groucha? NEMA Groucha!

Dylan nije Dylan bez Groucha.
Go to Top of Page

Lucy Liu
Average Member

Croatia
691 Posts

Member since 14/09/2007

Posted - 08/04/2011 : 01:30:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Lucy Liu an AOL message  Send Lucy Liu an ICQ Message  Send Lucy Liu a Yahoo! Message  Send Lucy Liu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo jedna copypasta s Wikpedije o ovom filmu:

Reception

In Italy
Luca Raffaelli (la Repubblica), after watching the movie said "it's a good B-movie inspired to a great top-league European comic", and points out that the character of Brandon Routh "is void" while the original comic character "uses the horror to talk about modern society problems".[6]
Roberto Castrogiovanni (www.Movieplayer.it) tries not to compare the movie and the original comic, but still "not everything is perfect", and the biggest problem is "the starting plot and the development of the screenplay": the plot is predictable, dialogues are the usual stereotypes, and the main character is just the usual American action-man.[7]
Federica Aliano (www.Film.it) heavily criticized the movie, saying "it's far worse than any bad expectation" and highlighted the big difference with the original comic: "the mature feeling of Tiziano Sclavi's masterpiece is never achieved by using splatter and beautiful images, but by using psychological introspection and by projecting into reality the nightmares and fears of characters and readers".
Federico Gironi (Coming Soon Television) refers to the movie without comparing it to the original comic, and notices many similarities with Underworld, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and True Blood, that make the movie "like baby food, good for an extremely young target without a deep sense of criticism", although the director "avoids to disappoint the audience and gets a couple of good gags".[9]
Negative reception also comes from Marco Lucio Papaleo (www.Everyeye.it), who gives the movie an overall score of 5 out of 10. "Technically Dylan Dog: Dead of Night is not bad, and sometimes even interesting. But it is not Dylan Dog. And even if all the names were changed, it would just be a nice movie, but actually already seen and useless".[10]

Pheeeew,sad mi je odmah lakše!

My username was a mistake.
Go to Top of Page

SnotMan
Advanced Member

Saint Croix
6389 Posts

Member since 21/07/2003

Posted - 08/04/2011 : 13:58:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit SnotMan's Homepage  Send SnotMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni po traileru djeluje kao josh jedan holivudki spektakl.

Nil sciri quisquis putet,id qudque nescit an sciri possit,quo se nil scire fatetur.
Go to Top of Page

Stripor

Croatia
194 Posts

Member since 09/03/2011

Posted - 14/04/2011 : 14:26:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Stripor's Homepage  Send Stripor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Film izgleda brutalno loše... Za zatvor! Još jedan američki izbljuvak... Koga zanima dobar film na temu DDa neka pogleda "Dellamorte Dellamore" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109592/)
Go to Top of Page

Risar_69
Advanced Member

Slovenia
11679 Posts

Member since 05/05/2008

Posted - 16/04/2011 : 21:42:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Risar_69 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da li je ko več pogledao več ceo film?

Stvarno, amerikanci prave previše sve jednako-akcija,akcija i još jednom akcija, bolji mi je bio Cemetary man-Delamore Dellamorte iz 1994 sa Rupertom Everetom, iako nisam još ni pogledao novog. Po traileru sudeč, šta znam, nije baš nešto.

Kad pocneš crtati, uvek moraš imati na kraju olovke, srce, ruku i misli!

Edited by - Risar_69 on 16/04/2011 21:42:42
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 17/04/2011 : 01:14:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neznam za vas, no meni je Dellamorte Dellamore film za 10. Predobar.
Pravi Dylan Dog, iako zapravo nije.

Edited by - Windwalker on 17/04/2011 01:14:42
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37338 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 17/04/2011 : 13:34:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.fangoria.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3260:michele-soavi-plans-dellamorte-sequel-and-more&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=167

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

TORQUE

Croatia
2781 Posts

Member since 27/04/2005

Posted - 17/04/2011 : 13:56:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send TORQUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nicolas Cage?

Go to Top of Page

TORQUE

Croatia
2781 Posts

Member since 27/04/2005

Posted - 17/04/2011 : 23:34:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send TORQUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
usput ima vec topic http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38217&whichpage=1

tako da je mogao lock na jedan.

Edited by - TORQUE on 17/04/2011 23:35:06
Go to Top of Page

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 29/04/2011 : 15:31:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ovo danas izlazi ovdje u USA, idem sledece sedmice da ga gledam, pa da i sam vidim kakav je

http://www.acestroke.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 29/04/2011 : 17:08:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acestroke

ovo danas izlazi ovdje u USA, idem sledece sedmice da ga gledam, pa da i sam vidim kakav je

UZmi kameri i snimaj pa podijeli!

Vidim da je u Italiji već bio prikazan 16.3., a Srbija piše 21.4. Jel stvarno bio prikazan u srpskim kinima?

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies; the man who never reads lives only one."
Go to Top of Page

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 29/04/2011 : 17:42:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DeeCay

quote:
Originally posted by acestroke

UZmi kameri i snimaj pa podijeli!

Vidim da je u Italiji već bio prikazan 16.3., a Srbija piše 21.4. Jel stvarno bio prikazan u srpskim kinima?

Da mi se ide u zatvor zbog toga (ili kazna u sumi od $10,000), onda bi mozda i snimio, ali na zalost...

Go to Top of Page

Lastsioux

USA
429 Posts

Member since 11/04/2011

Posted - 29/04/2011 : 18:46:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Lastsioux a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izlazi u kinima danas i pogledacu ga veceras. Jedva cekam!

"What white woman, however lonely, was ever captive or insulted by me? Yet they say I am a bad Indian." -Chief Sitting Bull
Go to Top of Page

swamp thing
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
4078 Posts

Member since 05/08/2009

Posted - 30/04/2011 : 10:58:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send swamp thing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izgleda da kritika neće baš imati milosti...
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuters.com/dylan-dog-monster-movie-with-no-bite-reuters
Go to Top of Page

rommel
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
7427 Posts

Member since 26/11/2001

Posted - 30/04/2011 : 15:50:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send rommel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SnotMan

Meni po traileru djeluje kao josh jedan holivudki spektakl.

što će reči da nemaš pojma što su holivudski spektakli....jer ovo mu nije ni slično
Go to Top of Page

rommel
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
7427 Posts

Member since 26/11/2001

Posted - 30/04/2011 : 15:53:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send rommel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by swamp thing

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuters.com/dylan-dog-monster-movie-with-no-bite-reuters

pa film ni nije radjen za kritiku već da pobere još malo novaca vama i doda ih ljudima koji već imaju novaca - sve se bazira na tome....nekad su na jedan takav film radili jedan malo riskantniji za dušu i možda je moglo proći možda ne...danas se više to ne radi...zato više ni ne gledam nove filmove čast izuzecima
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37338 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 30/04/2011 : 16:36:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rommel

quote:
Originally posted by swamp thing

pa film ni nije radjen za kritiku već da pobere još malo novaca vama i doda ih ljudima koji već imaju novaca - sve se bazira na tome....nekad su na jedan takav film radili jedan malo riskantniji za dušu i možda je moglo proći možda ne...danas se više to ne radi...zato više ni ne gledam nove filmove čast izuzecima

No, svakako pogledaj When Trumpets Fade, skoro sam 100% siguran da te nece razocarati. Predlazem ti vec neki 3. put.

Od ovog DD niko nista pametno nije mogao ocekivati, i sam Sclavi je to davno rekao. Ovo je zapravo sprdnja od DD i ne znam kome koristi, novih fanova sigurno nece stvoriti.
A ova je najbolja "...based on an obscure Italian comic book". Obskurno mozda za Amerikance, no za italijanski strip sigurno ne.
A i sve promjene samo da bude PG-13... zajebali su sami sebe.

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

rommel
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
7427 Posts

Member since 26/11/2001

Posted - 30/04/2011 : 16:59:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send rommel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
inaće gotovo sam i prestao gledati filmove....ali pogledati u ovo poli i javiti ti ...hvala i oprosti
Go to Top of Page

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 01/05/2011 : 23:01:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dylan Dog: Dead of Night
Prvi vikend ovdje u USA je pravi disaster, sto se tice Box Office intake. Ne samo da nije u top 10 filmova sedmice sto se tice para, nego nije ni u top 20. Kriticari su ga do sad poderali skroz nasrkoz, a kino u mom dijelu grada koje inace dobija svake nove filmove uopste nije ni dobilo ovaj film, sto znaci da cu se morat dosta provozat da nadjem mjesto gdje igra.
Evo koliko para je napravio u Americi preko Petka i Subote : $885,000
Film koji je napravio najvise para ovog istog vikenda, preko istog Petka i Subote, "Fast Five": $83 milliona dollara.
Samo se bojim da Dylan Dog uopste vise nece biti u kinima kad ga budem iso gledat u Utorak

Go to Top of Page

ivan_micic

Croatia
2327 Posts

Member since 19/12/2007

Posted - 01/05/2011 : 23:43:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ivan_micic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mislim da najavljuju jako brzu dvd distribuciju filma zbog podbacaja na blagajnama (kao nisu ocekivali,a mrcvare ga u studiju 2 godine)-
Go to Top of Page

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 01/05/2011 : 23:54:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ivan_micic

mislim da najavljuju jako brzu dvd distribuciju filma zbog podbacaja na blagajnama (kao nisu ocekivali,a mrcvare ga u studiju 2 godine)-

Good point.

Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29540 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 02/05/2011 : 00:26:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
885 000 $ zasad
a koliki je bio budžet?
Go to Top of Page

Beva
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
5613 Posts

Member since 04/06/2007

Posted - 02/05/2011 : 01:04:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Beva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by supermark

885 000 $ zasad
a koliki je bio budžet?

Na IMDB-u procijenjen na 20 milijuna...

Jubilarni Polo 10!http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51213
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To: