forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Novo u SBE
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 58

Tornadomaster

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2480 Posts

Member since 01/08/2009

Posted - 03/10/2013 : 00:04:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Tornadomaster's Homepage  Send Tornadomaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Aha Inače je baš cool lik. Nije mi poslao odgovore jedno 10-15 dana i ja mu šibnem mejl a on će ti: "Joooj koji sam ja senilac, potpuno sam zaboravio! Odgovori stižu do sutra ujutro." Tako i bi I ova mi je super:

Pici dalje Dilan Dože, da te braca na police slože.

Edited by - Tornadomaster on 03/10/2013 00:06:02
Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9230 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 03/10/2013 : 07:39:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tornadomaster

Ako nekog interesuje, intervjuisao sam Lucu Raimonda, crtača Dampira, Bred Berona i Džonatana Stila. Pa ko voli nek izvoli
http://motornotesterisanje.blogspot.com/2013/10/luca-raimondo-crtaci-stripova-su.html

Odlično ti je ovo, svaka čast!

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11376 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 03/10/2013 : 18:54:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tornadomaster

Ako nekog interesuje, intervjuisao sam Lucu Raimonda, crtača Dampira, Bred Berona i Džonatana Stila. Pa ko voli nek izvoli
http://motornotesterisanje.blogspot.com/2013/10/luca-raimondo-crtaci-stripova-su.html

Dobar intervju i dobar crtac. Malo mi se ne svidjaju neki njegovi odgovori potpuno je zaobisao pitanje zasto ima malo nacrtanih epizoda a radi u SBEu vec 11 godina i onaj odgovor za novog Dilana.

Inace one ilustracije Teksa i Dilana su mu odlicne voleo bih da ga vidim da radi na tim serijalima, a mozda i da proba Zagora.
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 07/10/2013 : 14:53:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Objavili su na SBE stranici da zbog velike potražnje moraju raditi reprint ovog izdanja.
quote:
9. broj Romanzi a fumetti "Come Tex Nessuno Mai"

Dvd + booklet to celebrate the unforgettable Sergio Bonelli!

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/gallery/10381/L-App-di-Martin-Mystere-e.html
Go to Top of Page

Tornadomaster

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2480 Posts

Member since 01/08/2009

Posted - 08/10/2013 : 23:10:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Tornadomaster's Homepage  Send Tornadomaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Luigi Siniscalchi!
Malo poznatije ime, živi i radi u istom gradu kao i Luca Raimodo. Čini se da je, ipak, malo rasejaniji nego prethodnik (uopšte mi nije odgovorio na dva pitanja ), u nekim momentima ne baš pričljiv ali opet interesantan lik. Voli rokenrol i akcione filmove što je lako vidljivo na mnogim ilustracijama koje na svom blogu objavljuje gotovo svakodnevno.

http://motornotesterisanje.blogspot.com/2013/10/luigi-siniscalchi-revolucije-su.html

Pici dalje Dilan Dože, da te braca na police slože.

Edited by - Tornadomaster on 08/10/2013 23:11:32
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 08/10/2013 : 23:18:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zanimljivo kako je brzo izbjegao pitanje o 3 milijuna eura, inače svaka čast na ovim intervjuima.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 29/10/2013 : 09:28:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://sergiobonellieditore.it/gallery/10436/Un-anno-con-Tex-e-Zagor.html

A YEAR WITH TEX AND ZAGOR!

Panini Comics door in comic books (also on newsstands and November) the calendars of 2014 dedicated to the two heroes Bonelli.
Are already available in bookstores, and soon will reach newsstands kiosks: we are talking about calendars 2014 Tex and Zagor, produced by Panini Comics.

What awaits fans of Night Eagle and the Spirit with the Hatchet? What they will find, from month to month, hanging on their walls during the next year? The calendar of Tex has twelve illustrations correspond with other covers of "Texoni." Big names, therefore, like that of Galep (which stands on the cover), coupled with those of Guido Buzzelli (January , John Ticci (February), Ivo Milazzo (March), Joe Kubert (April), Manfred Sommer (May), Alberto Giolitti (June), Pasquale Frisenda (July), Lucio Filippucci (August), Magnus (September), Jordi Bernet (October), Giancarlo Alessandrini (November) and Goran Parlov (December). An all-star international cast, all in the service of the Ranger, which is nice to discover on this occasion.

Just as it is pleasant thrill that makes us run down the back of the calendar Zagor , with twelve covers choices for a 2014 horror hues. In fact, with the exception of August - which is presented by the excitement of the unforgettable image "Farewell, brother red!" - The themes of the uncanny, the unknown and terror run through the illustrations of Ferri Gallienus that "parade" in front of you month after month. You want some examples? "Zagor against the Vampire," "Dawn of the Dead", "The horrible magic", "The Ghost of Stone Hill," "House of Terror"... all titles of classic episodes, all leading figures of one of the narrative strands favored by lovers of the Spirit with the Hatchet.

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

roby05

Croatia
2998 Posts

Member since 26/07/2013

Posted - 29/10/2013 : 10:32:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send roby05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ima li cijene na vidiku?

Evala ti dalmatinski puce,pozdrav tebi s Poljuda Hajduce,nasem moru,galebu i skoju,Boze cuvaj Dalmaciju moju.
Go to Top of Page

goghy
Average Member

Croatia
619 Posts

Member since 11/12/2012

Posted - 29/10/2013 : 11:06:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send goghy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i jel se može nabavit negdje u RH ?
Go to Top of Page

teller
Advanced Member

Slovenia
18434 Posts

Member since 02/06/2008

Posted - 29/10/2013 : 11:10:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send teller an AOL message  Send teller an ICQ Message  Send teller a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by goghy

i jel se može nabavit negdje u RH ?

ili u Slo?

CITAJTE TELLERA,... DA BI POSTALI BOLJI LJUDI!
STRIP JUNAK KOJI UCI POŠTENJU I PRAVDI!
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 29/10/2013 : 12:41:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

U Italiji 7,90€. Odnosno 7,11€ sa 10 &% popusta.

http://www.paninicomics.it/web/guest/productDetail?viewItem=720406

http://www.paninicomics.it/web/guest/search_product?search=tex&gaq=tex

http://www.paninicomics.it/web/guest/search_product?search=zagor&gaq=zagor

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 01/11/2013 : 17:26:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Walter Venturi

Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 01/11/2013 : 17:43:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne znam zašto, ali malo vuče na Magnusa.

Z12 je sada Golub, ali sajt je ostao isti:
http://superheroji.com.hr/ - Najnovije iz svijeta superheroja
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 01/11/2013 : 17:52:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Sad kad si pomenuo, mozda stvarno malo, pogotovo lik Belzonija - tus!

Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11376 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 01/11/2013 : 19:57:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dosta promovise Venturi ovog svog Belzonija. Ocigledno je bas ponosan na njega!

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9230 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 01/11/2013 : 20:02:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ima Magnusa u njegovim radovima, vidi se u Kolorcu i to pogotovo u komičnim scenama, kad mu crtež više bježi karikaturi. Uz to želja mu je bila raditi nastavke Magnusovog Neznanca ali ga je izdavač odbio (iskreno, ne znam kako mu je to uopće palo na pamet).

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 19/12/2013 : 00:16:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/gallery/17980/Eroi-da-cartolina-.html

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 06/02/2014 : 10:27:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Kad nema boljeg topica od ovoga ...

Intervju s Simenonijem i nekoliko njegovih tabli iz raznih stripova.

http://sergiobonellieditore.it/gallery/18360/A-tutto-Sime-.html

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9230 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 07/02/2014 : 16:01:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Novo kod Bonellija! Crtani romani u BOJI!

Monolith - strip autora Rooberta Recchionija i Maura Uzzea (scenarij) i LRNZa (crtež) biti će jedan od tih novih izdanja. Radi se o jednoj ideji za film koja je negdje zapela da bi se konačno pretočila u strip. Nakon nekoliko autora odluka o crtežu je pala na LRNza (Lorenzo Ceccotti).

Detalji sa Carnevaleovim i ostalim ilustracijama za film na ovom liku:

http://www.fumettologica.it/2014/02/dettagli-su-monolith-il-nuovo-fumetto-bonelli-di-recchioni-uzzeo-e-lrnz/

Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 08/02/2014 : 21:58:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 20/02/2014 : 19:17:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

NOVO! NOVO! NOVO! NOVO! NOVO! NOVO! NOVO! NOVO! NOVO!

That is a fight to the death to be reborn!

LUKAS 1
DEATHROPOLIS
Release date: 21/03/2014
Frequency: Monthly
Subject: Michele Medda
Written by: Michele Medda
Artwork: Michele Benevento
Cover: Michael Benevento

"A man comes out of his tomb, and can not spiegarsene why. It is conscious of being an Awakened, the living dead, and tries to resist the hunger for human flesh that torments him, but of all his past he does not remember anything. Ignore even his own name. And above that ignores Wilda Belsen, the evil leader of the awakened, is giving chase ..."

A new, mysterious character looks out for the first time in the limelight. Who is Lukas? Find out by keeping an eye on his Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/LukasSergioBonelliEditore?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Lukas is the new miniseries created by Michele Medda - Caravan and author of one of the creators of Nathan Never - and Michele Benevento, designer Caravan and Dampyr.

Twilight and ambiguous character, moves immersed in the murky atmosphere of noir and horror.

Edited by - Poli on 20/02/2014 19:22:48
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37403 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 23/02/2014 : 22:17:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/gallery/18469/Il-risveglio-di-Lukas-.html

Go to Top of Page

Johnny Difool
Advanced Member

Croatia
13988 Posts

Member since 21/02/2010

Posted - 23/02/2014 : 22:35:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Johnny Difool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo što se može vidjeti obećava, možda jednom, tko zna...

Ja necu imati s kim ostati mlad ako svi ostarite,
i ta ce mi mladost teško pasti...
Go to Top of Page

mpavin
Advanced Member

Niue
7745 Posts

Member since 02/09/2005

Posted - 23/02/2014 : 22:45:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mpavin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Medda je uvik dobar, ovo obećava.
Go to Top of Page

Quebrasco
Stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2064 Posts

Member since 26/03/2008

Posted - 27/02/2014 : 23:54:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Quebrasco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lukas N° 2 (Medda-Casalanguida) 22/04/2014

Takav je skot bio Alan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000