forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Novo u SBE
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 58

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9204 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 13/06/2017 : 22:03:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tex?

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 13/06/2017 : 22:10:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Recchioni mudro šuti, ali hintovao je da se ne radi o Dylanu.
Tex? Sumnjam.

Edited by - solar on 13/06/2017 22:11:06
Go to Top of Page

Giuda Ballerino

Japan
2594 Posts

Member since 02/03/2014

Posted - 14/06/2017 : 10:46:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Giuda Ballerino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sclavi nema sto ponuditi, ona prica nakon duge sutnje je cisto silovanje.

Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru!
Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 14/06/2017 : 12:48:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by solar

Evo jedne zanimljive novotarije:

Tiziano Sclavi zajedno sa Emillianom Mammucarijem (Orfani) radi na jednoj novoj priči (navodno nije Dylan) koja će biti u francuskom formatu.

extra!

Kompletni popis Bonelli stripova u Excelu
Go to Top of Page

Vlladimir

2045 Posts

Member since 26/08/2009

Posted - 14/06/2017 : 13:23:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlladimir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morski

quote:
Originally posted by solar

Evo jedne zanimljive novotarije:

Tiziano Sclavi zajedno sa Emillianom Mammucarijem (Orfani) radi na jednoj novoj priči (navodno nije Dylan) koja će biti u francuskom formatu.

extra!

ja bih pre rekao ''hmmm...'', nego ''extra''- s obzirom da još rade na priči, a ne znamo šta je, glupo je reći extra...

To ti je ko ono, dođe ti riba i kaže-sutra mi dolazi tetka iz crvenke!
ti kažeš-extra!
a ono-pms

Ana Tomaskovic kraljica!
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 16/06/2017 : 21:24:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kao što sam već ranije spominjao u pripremi je i Dragonero animirana serija namijenjena djeci između 7 i 12 godina:

quote:
Dragonero... the animated series.
In a fantasy universe, a young man, Ian, with his sister Myrva and their orc friend, Gmor, face the threat of a powerful and evil Sorceress Queen, who wants to impose her rule over the world. A Dragon, imprisoned in a cave by an ancient spell, will lead our heroes. The Dragon will forge a mystical connection of minds with Ian. On a flying ship that can take them through great distances instantly, Ian, Myrva & Gmor fight against the monstrous mechanical creatures sent by the Queen to corrupt Nature and create a world in her own image. A challenge after another, our heroes will have to face demanding tests that will help them understand the values of friendship and solidarity even better.
PRODUCER
Sergio Bonelli Editore (Italy)
Radiotelevisione Italiana (Rai) (Italy)
Go to Top of Page

Vlladimir

2045 Posts

Member since 26/08/2009

Posted - 17/06/2017 : 00:39:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlladimir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da je Buratini pametan, mogao bi i ovo u ovom trenutku da pokrene sa mrtve tačke, kad je već o crtaćima reč.

Ana Tomaskovic kraljica!
Go to Top of Page

Golub
Average Member

Croatia
568 Posts

Member since 01/02/2017

Posted - 17/06/2017 : 13:39:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Golub a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Treba nam Zagor anime
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 26/06/2017 : 20:28:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danas je 70. rođendan Alfreda Castellija!
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 01/07/2017 : 14:17:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odlična vijest - Sergio Bonelli Editore je uspio vratiti sva prava za Dylan Doga što uključuje: filmske i televizijske produkcije, merchandising, consumer products, videogames i sl.

Ovim su spriječene potencijalne buduće katastrofe poput onog američkog krša od filma ‘Dylan Dog: Dead of Night’ jer od sada Bonelli diktira sva pravila.

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/news/2017/07/01/news/dylan-dog-e-tornato-a-casa-1001432/

quote:
Press Release

Dylan Dog is back home!

Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A. to produce new installments of the Dylan Dog Franchise.

(Milan, Italy, and Los Angeles, California June 30, 2017) – Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A., Platinum Studios, Inc. and Mr. Scott Mitchell Rosenberg are pleased to inform fans around the world that they have entered an agreement to assign all media and consumer products rights on ‘Dylan Dog’ (the comic book series created by Tiziano Sclavi) to Sergio Bonelli Editore.

Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A. is an Italian entertainment company, which already owns the editorial and publishing rights on ‘Dylan Dog’, and will now also have the right to create and produce motion pictures, television productions, merchandising, consumer products, videogames and other productions based on the character.

Davide Bonelli, President, Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A., said: "‘Dylan Dog’ is one of Bonelli's greatest characters, beloved around the world. We're thrilled to work on merchandising and media projects to bring the iconic comic book character into new media, which opens up great new opportunities for storytelling and franchise building."

‘Dylan Dog’, embraced all over the world, is one of the most successful franchises in the history of Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A.. All media and consumer products rights on ‘Dylan Dog’ are assigned to Sergio Bonelli Editore, except for the rights to the feature film “Dylan Dog: Dead of Night”.

Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Scott Mitchell Rosenberg said: “We believe that the Sergio Bonelli Editore crew has uniquely exciting visions for expanding the ‘Dylan Dog’ universe in each of these upcoming projects.”

Sergio Bonelli Editore has been assisted by law firms BonelliErede and Covington & Burling LLP.

Platinum has been assisted by law firm Takehara & Stuart, LLP.

Edited by - solar on 01/07/2017 14:19:15
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 13/07/2017 : 22:20:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo je recimo indirektno vezano za Bonelli... Gigi Cavenago je napravio ilustraciju za Ferrari povodom utrke u Silverstoneu i sad je na naslovnici službene Ferrarijeve facebook stranice koja ima preko 4 milijuna fanova:
https://www.facebook.com/ScuderiaFerrari/

Go to Top of Page

doom
stripovi.com suradnik

720 Posts

Member since 28/07/2016

Posted - 14/07/2017 : 00:47:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send doom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jebenica, steta sto nije Villa uradio jer on obozava F1 (citaj ferrari).
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 28/07/2017 : 22:08:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nakon što je SBE prije mjesec dana vratio sva prava za Dylan Doga, sada su isto napravili i za Nathana Nevera!

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/news/2017/07/28/news/nathan-never-legs-e-agenzia-alfa-rotta-verso-casa-1001550/

Press Release

Nathan Never, Legs, May and Alfa Agency are back home!

Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A. to produce new installments of the Nathan Never Universe Franchise.

(Milan, Italy, and Los Angeles, California July 30, 2017) – Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A., Platinum Studios, Inc. and Mr. Scott Mitchell Rosenberg are pleased to inform fans around the world that they have entered an agreement to assign all media and consumer products rights on ‘Nathan Never, Legs, May, Alfa Agency and all characters related to the Nathan Never Universe’ (the comic book series created by Michele Medda, Antonio Serra e Bepi Vigna) to Sergio Bonelli Editore.

Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A. is an Italian entertainment company, which already owns the editorial and publishing rights on the ‘Nathan Never Universe’, and will now also have the right to create and produce motion pictures, television productions, merchandising, consumer products, videogames and other productions based on the character.

Davide Bonelli, President, Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A., said: " The ‘Nathan Never Universe’ is one of Bonelli's greatest fiction universes, published at newsstands for more than 25 years. We're proud to work on merchandising and media projects to bring the iconic fiction universe into new media, which opens up great new projects to boldly go and build new fantastic adventures."

‘Nathan Never, Legs, May, Alfa Agency and all characters related to the Nathan Never Universe’, represent one of the most successful sci-fi franchises in the history of Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A..

Sergio Bonelli Editore has been assisted by law firms BonelliErede and Covington & Burling LLP.

About Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A.
Sergio Bonelli Editore S.p.A. is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than thousands of stories featured in a variety of comic books over seventy years. For more information visit en.sergiobonelli.it.

Edited by - solar on 28/07/2017 22:09:50
Go to Top of Page

doom
stripovi.com suradnik

720 Posts

Member since 28/07/2016

Posted - 01/08/2017 : 14:14:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send doom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Camuncoli povodom VN Madjarske 2017.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFvB0wbWsAAnU9l.jpg:large

Edited by - doom on 01/08/2017 14:15:54
Go to Top of Page

Don Chico Felipe Cayetano

122 Posts

Member since 15/07/2017

Posted - 15/08/2017 : 09:41:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Don Chico Felipe Cayetano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlladimir

Da je Buratini pametan, mogao bi i ovo u ovom trenutku da pokrene sa mrtve tačke, kad je već o crtaćima reč.

Potpuno se slazem!
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 06/09/2017 : 22:43:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emiliano Mammucari - ilustracija za Ferrari
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 22/09/2017 : 14:19:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Poli
Već sam ubacio u odgovarajući topic:

http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?whichpage=-2&TOPIC_ID=46865&REPLY_ID=2085289
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37357 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 22/09/2017 : 15:34:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Steta da nisi ubacio i naslov stripa u sam post, tako bi ga pronasao trazilicom :D ... ovako nisam.

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 30/10/2017 : 17:46:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tri nova serijala young izdavačke linije stigla su u Bonelli redakciju i sve je spremno za prezentaciju na Lucca comics and games festivalu
Go to Top of Page

Zox

1183 Posts

Member since 04/06/2002

Posted - 30/10/2017 : 18:34:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zox's Homepage  Send Zox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ja da sam dijete, grafika i naslovnica 4 hoods bi me samo odbila.izgleda kao neka brosura ministarstva zdravstva ili tako necega protiv droge ili za pranje ruku. a i slogan, "herojstvo magija avantura"... zamislite da je tako nesto pisalo na naslovnici harry pottera. avantura nije rijec koju djeca u zadnjih 20 godina prihvataju... to je bilo aktuelno kad je recchioni bio dijete. ili "herojstvo". to je bas ono prodavanje m za b. jedino "magija" nekako.
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 30/10/2017 : 19:34:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Od ta tri serijala i meni 4HOODS izgledaju najslabije.
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 31/10/2017 : 22:45:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Luca Enoch i Stefano Vietti na štandu (#Lucca) gdje će biti prezentirana Dragonero animirana serija

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/upload/1509872699904.jpg

Edited by - solar on 05/11/2017 16:24:23
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 01/11/2017 : 13:38:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lucca comics, prvi dan
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 04/11/2017 : 10:37:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bonelli otvara svoje prvo prodajno mjesto "Bonelli Point", koje će se nalaziti u Milanu unutar Mondadori Megastorea. Tu će se nalaziti sve moguća i nemoguća Bonelli izdanja i naravno merchandising.

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/notizie-flash/2017/11/01/news/appuntamento-al-primo-bonelli-point-1002040/
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 04/11/2017 : 17:58:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
edit
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000