forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Umro Sergio Bonelli! :(
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Dranki

2549 Posts

Member since 03/06/2007

Posted - 02/10/2012 : 15:22:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dranki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote.
I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/10/2012 : 08:09:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Joe Kubert

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/10/2012 : 08:10:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Giancarlo Malagutti

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 04/10/2012 : 08:51:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Alfonso Font

Daniel Brandão

Jefferson Cavalcante Teixeira

"Moreno Burattini"

Ernesto R. García Seijas

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 05/10/2012 : 09:25:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Roberto Recchioni

Alessandro Nespolino

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 06/10/2012 : 15:19:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Andrea Venturi

Roberto Zaghi

Lola Airaghi

Graziano Romani

Luan Zuchi

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 07/10/2012 : 14:29:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Rossano Rossi

Giancarlo Olivares

Mauro Laurenti

Alessandro Poli

Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11350 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 07/10/2012 : 15:55:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
E bre Laurenti, de nadje da nacrta Texa umesto Zagora
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 07/10/2012 : 16:25:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Zna covek sta vredi.

Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16871 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 07/10/2012 : 21:57:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nije mu Tex uopće loš... Nadam se da je "veliki" transfer na pomolu... Ili barem trampa - on za Andreuccija...
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22148 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 08/10/2012 : 00:52:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poli

Zna covek sta vredi.

aha, eto vam ga onda
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 08/10/2012 : 08:52:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

JJ Marreiro

Gino Vercelli

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 09/10/2012 : 13:05:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Catherine Labey & Jorge Magalhães

Luca Raimondo

Carlos Brandino

Alessandro Pastrovicchio

JJ Marreiro

Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16871 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 10/10/2012 : 21:23:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dobro je da ovaj Marreiro ne crta Zagora.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 11/10/2012 : 09:21:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Catherine Labey & Jorge Magalhães

Gianni Sedioli

"Remembering Sergio Bonelli, Marco Bianchini

I had decided not to participate in this wonderful collection of tributes to Sergio Bonelli, not because I shared the idea but because I could not do any drawing that was totally pure and free from contamination influences... I realized that the comparison with the other designers pushed me to think of a more beautiful design that quite a representative image of my state of mind.
Days ago, fiddling with his hands in the midst of old memories I found this letter, the letter that Sergio back in 1976, I wrote in response to sending some of my drawings in preparation. I've kept for 36 years... well... a demonstration of what had been important to me.
His words say all there is to say about Bonelli.
Among other things, I sent back the designs ...
It will take another 9 years before they can reach the quality to be able to aspire to publish his books..."

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 17/10/2012 : 08:11:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ferri

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 18/10/2012 : 16:56:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Siniscalchi

I jos nekoliko Siniscalchijevih crteza uz intervju...

http://texwillerblog.com/wordpress/?p=40743

Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10029 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 24/10/2012 : 12:25:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gianluca Acciarino...

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 08/11/2012 : 09:50:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nekoliko slika sa izlozbe u Brazilu...

http://texwillerblog.com/wordpress/?p=41437

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9203 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 08/11/2012 : 09:57:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Cestarove na Zagora!

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 11/10/2013 : 08:22:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10029 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 25/06/2014 : 21:42:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prelepa pesma posvećena Sergiu Bonelliju

Graziano Romani "Soul traveler" (to Sergio)

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 19/02/2015 : 20:03:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Preporučujem ovo svima da pročitaju, radi se o Sergiu Bonelliju.

Preveo sam post jednog od najpoznatijih Bonelli fanova (Carla Monnija) od kojeg uvijek potječu najnovije i najpreciznije informacije jer je sa većinom autora (posebno Teksovih) osobni prijatelj.
U postu je prenio svoje iskustvo s komemoracije za Sergia.

Prijevod:
quote:
Danas popodne sam bio u Città di Castello na komemoraciji za Sergia Bonellija, bili su prisutni i razni autori: Moreno Burattini, Giovanni Ticci, Fernando Fusco, Fabio Civitelli, Roberto Diso, Alessandro Chairolla, Marco Verni, Gianni Sedioli, Michele Rubini (Zagor), Fabio Valdambrini, Luca Dell'Uomo (Dylan Dog), Andrea Cascioli (Nathan Never). Moreno Burattini je prezentirao kratak dokumentarac o Sergiu Bonelliju sponzoriran od strane "Provincia di Milano", poslije, na kraju, dao je riječ autorima da kažu neka svoja sjećanja o Sergiu. Kada je sve završilo Moreno Burattini je uzeo riječ i ispričao nam kako je prije par dana, malo nakon sprovoda, Davide Bonelli okupio cijelu redakciju i otkrio im je što mu je otac nekoliko dana prije smrti bio povjerio: kada je došlo vrijeme da ga naslijedi, da ne proda izdavačku kuću i da ne zaboravi sve one koji su radili sa njim ili za njega.
Davide im je još jedanput ponovio da nema nikakvu namjeru prodavati, naprotiv, namjerava ići naprijed sa svima njima, jer svi oni zajedno čine izdavačku kuću.

Priznajem da je to bio iznimno emocionalan trenutak.

Originalni post:
quote:
Oggi pomeriggio sono stato a Città di Castello per una commemorazione di Sergio Bonelli alla presenza di vari autori bonelliani. Erano presenti: Moreno Burattini, curatore e sceneggiatore di Zagor, Giovanni Ticci, Fernando Fusco, Fabio Civitelli, Roberto Diso (disegnatori di Tex, come se non lo sapeste), Alessandro Chairolla, Marco Verni, Gianni Sedioli, Michele Rubini (Zagor), Fabio Valdambrini (Già disegnatore di Mister No ed ora dell'imminente nuova serie dal titolo Saguaro), Luca Dell'Uomo (Dylan Dog), Andrea Cascioli (Nathan Never). Moreno Burattini ha presenasto un breve documentario su Sergio Bonelli sponsorizzato dalla Provincia di Milano, poi, al termine, ha dato la parola ai singoli autori per un breve ricordo personale di Sergio. Quando tutti hanno finito, Moreno Burattini ha ripreso la parola e ci ha detto che pochi giorni fa, dopo il funerale, Davide Bonelli ha convocato l'intera redazione ed ha rivelato loro che pochi giorni prima di morire (forse presagendo quello che nessuno si aspettava o forse semplicemente spinto dalla sua naturale ipocondria, poco importa) suo padre gli aveva raccomandato, quando fosse venuto il momento di succedergli, di non vendere la casa editrice e di non dimenticare tutti coloro che lavoravano con e per lui. Davide li ha rassicurati che non ha la minima intenzione di vendere ma che anzi è intenzionato ad andare avanti con l'aiuto di tutti loro, perchè loro, tutti insieme, sono la Casa Editrice. Confesso che è stato un momento molto commovente. Ora più che mai sono pronto a concedere la mia fiducia ed il mio incoraggiamento a Davide. Un'era si è chiusa, è vero, ma la nuova che comincia, per quanto diversa, non sarà per questo peggiore. Non dimentichiamolo. Per parte mia non farà mancare il mio sostegno alle iniziative che condivider? e le critiche, anche dure, a quelle che non mi piaceranno... esattamente come facevo prima. Invito tutti a fare altrettanto.
Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16871 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 19/02/2015 : 22:50:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bravo Sergio...I hvala!
Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10757 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 20/02/2015 : 20:12:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lijepa pjesma..bilo bi dobro vidjeti druge slike sa njegovih putovanja...

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000