forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Domaci strip
 Aleksa Gajic u Belgiji
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mairosu
Advanced Member

6689 Posts

Member since 03/07/2008

Posted - 22/10/2011 : 20:45:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mairosu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pregledam program FACTS konvencije koja se tradicionalno svake godine odrzava u Gentu, i vidim poznato ime medju gostima.

http://www.facts.be/guest-archive/aleksa-gajic/

quote:
Graduated on Academy of Applied Arts in 1998. in class of Rastko Ciric with colour comic strip ” Technotise ”

From 1996 . illustrator of Serbian ilustrated magazine Zabavnik .

From 2000. working for french comics editing house ” Soleil ” , and since than publish 6 colour albums ( published in 8 countries more )

In Serbia , except those albums he publish black & white album of short stories ” With screws ” , color album “Technotise – Ground” , and free style graphic book “Scrapbook”

Work as ilustrator on couple of books and magazines .

Author of couple of comercial and mousic video clips .

From 2006. to 2009 . he works on his first feature animated movie : ” Technotise – Edit and I ”

Momentaly he lives with his family in Zemun working on new project’s .

Present at FACTS: 2011

FACTS je prilicno prestizna konvencija i jedna od najjacih tog tipa u Beneluxu, tako da je ovo, sto se mene tice, fino priznanje za Aleksu.

Ko igra za raju, i zanemaruje taktiku, zavrsit ce karijeru u nizerazrednom Vratniku.

Kakav ti je kupus, takva ti je sarma -- otac Tadej

Wicked
Advanced Member

Serbia
5536 Posts

Member since 23/01/2009

Posted - 22/10/2011 : 21:05:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Wicked a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice. Svaka cast Gajicu. Nadam se da ce neki od njegovih buducih projekata biti jos jedan animirani film.

You heard it too, didn`t you? The voice of the divine wind.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000