forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Sport
 MMA ( UFC )
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 10/05/2015 : 16:47:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tinton

Ne bih htio nikoga poniziti. I stvarno bez uvrede, ali kako možete gledati ovako glup sport?

Možda mi je jedino gluplja formula 1.

Ne bi te htio uvrijediti ali napisa si jako glup komentar..

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

tinton
stripovi.com suradnik

United Kingdom
19386 Posts

Member since 23/10/2011

Posted - 10/05/2015 : 17:01:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tinton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa ne vrijeđaš me, ali ja sam dao samo svoje mišljenje. Ne znam jesi se naljutio oko formule ili UFC-a, ali meni niti jedan od ta dva sporta nemaju smisla. Naravno, poštujem da netko drugi misli drugačije.

Dajte nam Banija Libre;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!

Edited by - tinton on 10/05/2015 17:29:12
Go to Top of Page

Zlotvor
Advanced Member

7094 Posts

Member since 03/02/2010

Posted - 10/05/2015 : 17:23:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zlotvor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Upravo si napravio "Rahazlamov manevar".

Trljam ruke.
Go to Top of Page

tinton
stripovi.com suradnik

United Kingdom
19386 Posts

Member since 23/10/2011

Posted - 10/05/2015 : 17:27:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tinton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ma moguće, ali evo, neka se zna kako se to meni čini. Vjerojatno iz vaše perspektive nije točno.

Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 10/05/2015 : 20:57:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Pa ne vrijeđaš me, ali ja sam dao samo svoje mišljenje. Ne znam jesi se naljutio oko formule ili UFC-a, ali meni niti jedan od ta dva sporta nemaju smisla. Naravno, poštujem da netko drugi misli drugačije.

OK sad se osjecam puno bolje, i pametniji sam nekako..

Go to Top of Page

tinton
stripovi.com suradnik

United Kingdom
19386 Posts

Member since 23/10/2011

Posted - 10/05/2015 : 21:05:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tinton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jesi UFC-ova ili F1-ova? Priznaj.

Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 10/05/2015 : 21:11:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Jesi UFC-ova ili F1-ova? Priznaj.

Fan sam UFC-a svakako, koji kao i svaki drugi sport ima svojih zanimljivih i onih manje zanimljivih strana..ali niti jedan sport ne smatram glupim ili besmislenim..

Evo baseball, nisam ga nikad kuzia i ne razumin ga ali ne mogu ga ocijeniti ovakvim ili onakvim jer ocito njegovi fanovi vide ono nesto kad gledaju te utakmice..oni ga ipak razume puno bolje od mene..

Go to Top of Page

tinton
stripovi.com suradnik

United Kingdom
19386 Posts

Member since 23/10/2011

Posted - 11/05/2015 : 16:01:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tinton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok.
Moj dojam je da ovaj sport uopće nema ograničenja. Volim boks recimo, ali neki dan sam gledao dio Miočićeve borbe i takav mi je ostavio dojam (po tko zna koji put). Uglavnom, uživaj u UFC-u, a ja ću u nekim sportovima koji mi se čine zanimljivijima.

Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22148 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 12/05/2015 : 07:26:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.telegraf.rs/jetset/1514115-kristijan-golubovic-tvrdim-nepobediv-sam-foto

http://www.telegraf.rs/sport/1561831-albanac-unakazio-kristijana-golubovica-pogledajte-kako-mu-izgleda-lice-foto-video
Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 12/05/2015 : 09:32:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uh, koja nepobjedivost.

Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua
Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 16/05/2015 : 23:21:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo kako je izgledao Super Samoan posle fajta sa Miočičem - na putu u bolnicu:

Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 02/11/2015 : 13:10:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Expenses for MMA Fighters – by Myles “Fury” Jury
Presented by: DeeZee

Have you ever wondered the costs for elite level athletes in the UFC?

There’s been a lot of discussions on fighters pay in the media and I wanted to shed some light on the basic expenses incurred going into each contest.

You’re running a self-employed business as an MMA fighter, where you have income from competition and expenses from training camps. Like boxing, MMA fighters receive a guaranteed purse known as the “show,” for weighing in at your contracted weight and entering the contest. With a win, you receive a win bonus that is the same amount as your purse to show.

For example, UFC’s 2015 entry pay is now $10,000 to show and $10,000 to win. Right up front, half of a fighters pay relies on whether they win or not. There are expenses such as coaching fees and gym fees, which vary from gym to gym.

Here’s an in-depth breakdown:

Gym Fees

Instead of paying a monthly membership fee, professional fighters gym fees are a per fight basis for a training camp. This expense covers training with the team, the facility and the guidance of the coaches. From my experience, this expense is between 5-10% of your fight purse.

So the fighter competing for 10k/10k and paying their gym 10%, would pay $2,000 with a win, or $1,000 with a loss.

Management Fees

A manager controls the brokering and negotiations with each competition to get things rolling. In addition to that, their duties cover contracts, expenses, sponsors, career guidance, liaison with the fight organization, scheduling, media, medicals and assisting with the wants and needs of the fighter. The industry standard management fee is 20% of the fighter’s purse. With the 10k/10k example, the management fee would be $4,000 with a win, or $2,000 with a loss.

Taxes

MMA fighters are considered sub-contractors, which puts the athlete in a different position than employees of a company. Employee taxes are deducted automatically before they receive their check and a tax return each year. It’s the exact opposite for a fighter. They receive their fight purse without the full tax deductions and pay their taxes at the end of each year. This means a MMA fighter must put money aside each fight to pay Uncle Sam or they’re going to be in debt to the government (horrible spot to be in).

30% of a fight purse is a good rule of thumb to put aside after each fight, which is $6,000 with a win, or $3,000 with a loss (using 10k/10k example).

Medicals

MMA fighters are responsible to pay for his or her medicals to be licensed by the governing commission each competition. The expenses for this category consists of blood work (HIV, hepatitis b/c), physical, MRI/MRA, eye exam, and sometimes there’s more. Medicals can get pricey depending on the requirements of the governing commission and your location. From my experience they range from $500-$1,000.

Coaching Fees

MMA fighters need the expertise from martial arts coaches in jiu jitsu, wrestling, striking, etc. The gym fee covers your main coaching, but there’s expenses incurred for coaching at another location and/or private coaching. Each coach is different and charge anywhere from $50$-$150 an hour for private training.

A lot of teams have evolved by having all coaches needed under one roof like my team at Power MMA in Gilbert, AZ. There are a lot of fighters that spread their coaching out and the costs really start to add up.

Miscellaneous

This category consists of coach’s flights to city of fight, training partner’s flights into camp, sports massages, nutritionist, supplements, etc. From my experience, this category totals anywhere from $1,000-$2,000 on a low end per camp.

Now lets tally up the expenses from the fighter’s 10k/10k purse.

A fighter wins and earns $20,000:

-$2,000 (gym / team)
$4,000 (management)
$6,000 (taxes)
$500 (medicals)
$1,000 (coaching)
$1,000 (Misc.)

Total Expenses: $14,500

$20,000 – $14,500 = $5,500 is the fighters profit.
Additional income received without deductions except taxes:
**Reebok uniforms pay UFC fighters anywhere from $2,500-$20,000 per fight
**UFC offers discretionary bonuses based on performance (not guaranteed)

A fighter loses and earns $10,000:

$1,000 (team)
$2,000 (management)
$3,000 (taxes)
$500 (medicals)
$1,000 (coaching)
$1,000 (misc)

Total Expenses: $8,500

$10,000 – $8,500 = $1,500 would be the fighter profit, putting him in a spot of needing to fight again ASAP.
Additional income received without deductions except taxes:
**Reebok uniforms pay UFC fighters anywhere from $2,500-$20,000 per fight
**UFC offers discretionary bonuses based on performance (not guaranteed)

Now this is a hypothetical example where the numbers can vary depending on the fighter, gym and organization they’re fighting for. The upper echelon fighters making 6-7 digits per fight, are configured differently. On the regional scene where fighters are establishing themselves, it’s much more difficult as they’re fighting for a few hundred dollars.

The fighter is the product and It’s imperative for fighters to take care of their bodies and health. Health issues and injuries put a fighter in a bad spot financially. It’s just as important for fighters to be financially educated or they’ll make their life tough if they’re not.

As you should’ve noticed, a whole team loses when their fighter loses. Not only emotionally and physically, but financially as well.

Anyone that thinks this is an easy business for a fighter is sadly mistaken. As you can see from the breakdown above, there are a lot of expenses that go into a high level training camp. Although there’s a lot of money to be made in the sport of MMA, there are a lot of expenses just like most businesses.
Go to Top of Page

xilrion

Croatia
2974 Posts

Member since 16/12/2010

Posted - 10/11/2015 : 17:49:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit xilrion's Homepage  Send xilrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ma bio je car. seljačina, ali car. respect.

http://www.jutarnji.hr/otisao-je-jedan-od-najvecih-svih-vremena-mirko-filipovic-objavio-kraj-karijere---ostaju-prekrasne-uspomene-i-sjecanja---pozdrav--/1455029/

https://xilrion.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

markotamara

Croatia
2783 Posts

Member since 26/05/2013

Posted - 10/11/2015 : 21:40:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send markotamara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nikad vise ovakvog borca necemo imati ili jako dugo ce proci ,u kojoj je konkurenciji bia 20godina

GALLIENO FERRI
Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 10/11/2015 : 23:30:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a šta je sa S Miočičem? Trenutno #3 u HW sa 4:1 poslednjih borbi. Izgubio od Dos Santosa.
Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 13/11/2015 : 12:56:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Officials: Recently retired 'Cro Cop' first UFC fighter to fail USADA drug test. I fasao privremenu suspenziju. Pa ipak je otišo u penziju, tako da.....
Go to Top of Page

izivko
Advanced Member

Germany
11684 Posts

Member since 25/07/2003

Posted - 13/11/2015 : 16:01:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izivko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mirko je na kraju impresivne karijere, bez ikakve mrlje, ipak pojeo govno ovim dopingom.

Have mercy
Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 12/12/2015 : 02:43:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danas u peresnoj 2. fajt godine - TUF 22 Finale Results: Edgar vs. Mendes

1. fajt godine naravno Aldo - McGregor. Treči fajt godine bio je nekako zasilni McGregor - Mendes.

A tako bih voleo da prrije Alda, McGregor se isproba na Edgarju. Joooooo.

A sutra očekuje nas suprhajpi fajt u peresnoj ili čak kompletnog UFCja fajt - champ Jose Aldo jr vs. Conor McGregor. U senci tog fajta očekuje se opasan fajt između champ Weidman i Rockholda. Fajtaju još i Romero, Souza, veteran Maia, Faber, Holloway, Stephens.....
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 13/12/2015 : 12:12:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

13 sekundi i Aldo na patos.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

tihomirduras

1822 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 22/12/2015 : 23:20:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tihomirduras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jedan vrhunski nokout, haha malo ga je zelo

Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 11/01/2016 : 23:09:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DOLAZI UFC U ZAGREB:

According to the Sun's Simon Head, UFC Fight Night Zagreb is scheduled to take place at the Zagreb Arena on Sunday April 10.
Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 25/01/2016 : 20:04:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
UFC 196 heavyweight championship meč trebao je biti urnebesni re-fajt između čempa Fabricija Werduma (20-5-1) i Caina Velasqueza (13-2). Pre neki dan došla vest, da je Cain zbog ozlede leđa odustao od fajta, koji treba da se održi 6. februara (prosinac za hrvate). Umesto Caina uleče #2 u HW a to je Stipe Miočič!!! Miočič trenutačno 14-2 i 5-1 u poslednjih 6.
Go to Top of Page

tihomirduras

1822 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 25/01/2016 : 23:58:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tihomirduras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bit će da ipak ništa od borbe

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/novi-sok-werdum-otkazao-borbu-za-titulu-protiv-miocica/870659.aspx
Go to Top of Page

Oki
Advanced Member

Croatia
5126 Posts

Member since 10/02/2011

Posted - 14/02/2016 : 01:28:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Oki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kasnim dva dana, ali evo tek sada sam vidio ovo:
http://www.vecernji.hr/borilacki-sport/u-44-godini-zivota-preminuo-ufc-prvak-kevin-randleman-1059604

...bit će da je strašno učinkovit sustav zdravstva u SAD-u kada ovakva ljudina u 44.godini umre od malo žešče prehlade?
Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 14/02/2016 : 10:40:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kevin Randleman se više godina borio protiv bolesti bubreza; pre neko vreme kao posledica stafilokok infekcije više unutrašnjih organa mu prestalo radit i još neke pizdarije. Evo jedne od posledica njegove staph infekcije:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000