forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Ostali ZS/LMS junaci...
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

morski

2654 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 05/04/2017 : 23:06:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...kao sto su Bili Mek Gregor, Zan Kanada, Deni i Sem, Risar Bomon, Dzudok, Red Bak, Lobo Kid, Lari, Alan, Agent Pigi, Rik Rendom, Rori Mek Daf, Bred Logan, Bak Dzon, Dejvid Dafti, Lindi Menon, Narednik Jork, Braca Bil, Bajron Vinsent, Juma Kid, Kociz,...
Ima li neki info o njima (nekom od njih), zemlja porekla, autori,... bilo sta?

Kompletni popis Bonelli stripova u Excelu

Dukidule
Advanced Member

Chile
4039 Posts

Member since 20/05/2014

Posted - 05/04/2017 : 23:59:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dukidule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morski, opet jedna od onih noći lošeg sna?

Za koga ja navijam samo je moja stvar.
A ljubav je jedna, jedina...
Go to Top of Page

Gru
Average Member

827 Posts

Member since 07/01/2014

Posted - 06/04/2017 : 00:19:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Gru a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morski

...kao sto su Bili Mek Gregor, Zan Kanada, Deni i Sem, Risar Bomon, Dzudok, Red Bak, Lobo Kid, Lari, Alan, Agent Pigi, Rik Rendom, Rori Mek Daf, Bred Logan, Bak Dzon, Dejvid Dafti, Lindi Menon, Narednik Jork, Braca Bil, Bajron Vinsent, Juma Kid, Kociz,...

Ovdje su ti izlistani svi Bonellijevi junaci po dekadama od 40tih pa naovamo:
http://www.sergiobonelli.it/section/3136/the-40s
Go to Top of Page

vronski 3

2374 Posts

Member since 10/01/2014

Posted - 06/04/2017 : 08:10:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Reply with Quote
Ma Džef Kob je bio najbolji!

Edited by - vronski 3 on 06/04/2017 08:10:45
Go to Top of Page

El Morisco

Croatia
459 Posts

Member since 10/12/2007

Posted - 06/04/2017 : 09:49:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send El Morisco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Osim Bonellijevih junaka, ima li negdje podataka o tzv. dodatnim pričama koje su u nekim slučajevima meni bile odlične. Npr. Lon Volf, Makiz, Gorak, Svemirski patroldžija itd..

---

<b></b>
Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16943 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 06/04/2017 : 10:08:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apsolutno najbolji dodatni strip koji sam ikad čitao u Dnevnikovim izdanjima je Traper Keri!
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7699 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 06/04/2017 : 12:56:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morski

dosta ovih junaka su bonelijevi junaci iz 50-ih i 60-ih godina..

neki su išli u seriji colana araldo, koja je prethodila seriji u kojem je išao komandant mark...alan lebaux,gun flint i red buck su išli u toj seriji koja je imala samo 5 brojeva...

deni i sam su išli u boneliju kao poseban serijal koji se zvao drugaćije kod talijana; sudac bean.

neki su išli ediciji zenith gigante, prva i druga serija, i to je ona ista edicija u kojoj izlazi zagor..ovi junaci su išli prije zagora..

neki su išli u ediciji colana rodeo, ediciji poznatoj tome što su u njoj glavni stripovi bili priče sa divljeg zapada i tim i dasti, ili djećak sa divljeg zapada...
uvijek sam imao želju napraviti neki popis ovih edicija...
Go to Top of Page

vronski 3

2374 Posts

Member since 10/01/2014

Posted - 06/04/2017 : 15:27:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Reply with Quote
Jel se važe i junaci iz NOVOG LMS?

Go to Top of Page

morski

2654 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 10/04/2017 : 17:49:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.sergiobonelli.it/section/3138/the-60s

The Collana Rodeo set of publications has the great merit (which could without exaggeration be called "historic", at least in the framework of Italian comics) of having presented some of the best comics ever published in Italy. In addition to the grandiose Storia del West (which will be described in further detail below), the Collana Rodeo albums included the reprints of some cult stories (such as Gordon Jim, Il Sergente York, Un ragazzo nel Far West) and a number of stories never published before. Among the latter, several rather unusual albums created by G. L. Bonelli deserve a special note. First and foremost, the science fiction story Judok, a sort of "Tex in Space", wonderfully illustrated by Giovanni Ticci, and then the fine detective series "Rick Master", whose protagonist is a likeable late nineteenth-century American detective, for which the artwork was created initially by Letteri and then later by Tarquinio. Turning to other stories, an interesting case among previously unpublished characters is that of Joselito, written and illustrated by Armando Monasterolo. Joselito Herralde is a young torero who, together with the likeable journalist Nick Dundee, finds himself caught up willy-nilly in the Mexican revolution. The series with Joselito as the protagonist continued for a total of seven issues. The Collana Rodeo also featured a number of extremely interesting stories that were self-contained within a single album. Here are a few of the most significant examples: "Il mestiere di spia", a spy story written by Andrea Mantelli and illustrated by Roberto Diso,; "L'esploratore scomparso", an album drawing its inspiration from the search for Livingstone, written by Decio Canzio and illustrated by Alfio Ticci; "Wyatt Doyle", a western story with a script by Giancarlo Berardi and artwork by Giovanni Forgiarini; "Requiem per un legionario", also by Andrea Mantelli, with artwork by Renato Polese. Worthy of note is also the story "L'astronave perduta", a wonderful science fiction adventure, written by Giorgio Pezzin and illustrated by Luigi Corteggi, who for years was the highly competent art-director of Sergio Bonelli Editore. To conclude, two final citations: the stories "La ferita da un milione" and "Guadalcanal", both of which appeared as an appendix to the reprint of Yuma Kid, illustrated by the great Hugo Pratt and written by the Argentinean script-writer Hector Oesterheld.

Go to Top of Page

morski

2654 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 10/04/2017 : 17:55:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesantno je da se radnja stripa Dzudok desava u dvadesetom veku, pre Mister No i Marti Misterija serijala, tako da ne znam otkud ideja da su ovi stripovi doneli "savremenu" tematiku u Bonelli.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000