forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Kapten Klos
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaroslaw
Starting Member

4 Posts

Member since 25/07/2020

Posted - 23/09/2020 : 21:15:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaroslaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello!

I'm Jaroslaw from Poland and I don't know if this topic about "Kapetan Klos" was previous found, anyway - I'm searching for some issues of KAPETAN KLOS-series, published in 1978 in "Pan Strip – ratna serija", albums:
15.Kapetan Klos - Agent J-23
16.kapetan Klos - Izdaja
17.Kapetan Klos - Poslednja šansa
18.Kapetan Klos - Rođaka Edit
19.Kapetan Klos - Strogo pov.
20.Kapetan Klos - Lozinka
21.Kapetan Klos - Susret sa Ingrid
22.Kapetan Klos - Kafana Rose
23.Kapetan Klos - Presuda

If anyone had it and wanted to sell or trade - please, contact me: j.lukaszczyk@gazeta.pl - I've got about 1500 comics and will be glad to contact with other comics maniacs :)

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9200 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 23/09/2020 : 22:14:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jaroslaw,
this is the fourth time you're opening a new topic about Kapten Klos. I assume that you didn't get any answers. Nevertheless this is considered a spam. You can easily bump your old tpic on the top by posting a new comment in your old topic.
Good luck with your search.

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

ivanl
Advanced Member

Croatia
15683 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 24/09/2020 : 19:21:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ivanl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Jaroslaw!
I was made some small searcing. In my collection, there's only first 14 Pan strip/war series issues called Otpisani, made by, as a comic version of very popular tv series in that time. Unfortunatelly i dont even remember captain Klos, as a comic hero, but i saw a few advertisement for selling full complete Pan strip in same sites, such a Kupindo and Limondo selling sites. That's 'pages' is out of Croatia, so i never buy anything from it. Dont know how thats work with post expenses and other regulation between countrys. Thats adds was some years before but, check it up, and may you find some even today.
Wish you a good luck in your investigations!

Los cukar na fritulama!
Go to Top of Page

IGMAN2

2406 Posts

Member since 08/05/2003

Posted - 01/10/2020 : 11:09:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send IGMAN2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.stripovi.com/aukcije/pan-strip-ratna-serija-br-21-kapetan-klos-susret-sa-ingrid-4/17652776/
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 01/10/2020 : 11:11:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51529
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000