forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Tex klasik 49 - Crveni psi
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Strip-Agent

265 Posts

Member since 27/10/2016

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 16:17:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Strip-Agent a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Većina zna melodiju pa svi u glas:

"Stara indijanka Texa zaustavila..."

Scenarij: Bonelli
Crtež: Gallepini

Brojevi originala 97. i 98.

Već dostupno na shop.strip-agent.hr

Uskoro i na ostalim prodajnim mjestima.

Altairfan

448 Posts

Member since 12/12/2019

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 16:20:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Altairfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Super.
Još malo i 50 broj.
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25861 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 16:39:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Subject: Bonelli Gianluigi
Screenplay: Bonelli Gianluigi
Drawings: Galleppini Aurelio, Gamba Francesco
Colors: GFB Comics
Cover: Aurelio Galleppini

https://shop.sergiobonelli.it/tex/2020/12/03/albo/i-cani-rossi-1008809/
The death of Eski-Mayo, valiant and wise head of the Sabinas tribe, unleashes a dangerous struggle for the succession between his son Too-Nai, legitimate successor, and May-Koo, a foolish and greedy warrior who, in league with the sorcerer Tabul, designed the killer. To thwart the conspiracy of the two Red Indian villains and prevent them from dragging the peaceful tribe on a war footing with pale faces, Tex and his pards must embark on a long journey in the wild lands. Here, among diabolical pitfalls and deadly pitfalls, they face and defeat the fierce members of the Red Dog tribe, without however being able to prevent them from killing May-Koo, captured and killed at the torture pole. From the few survivors who escaped the deadly bullets of the ranger,Aquila della Notte learns of the existence of a phantom golden city that decides to find to find out how true there is in this ancient legend…

Subject: Bonelli Gianluigi
Screenplay: Bonelli Gianluigi
Drawings: Galleppini Aurelio, Gamba Francesco
Colors: GFB Comics
Cover: Aurelio Galleppini

https://shop.sergiobonelli.it/tex/2020/12/17/albo/la-grande-muraglia-1008822/
After crossing a fiery desert, escaping death by a whisker, Tex and Tiger Jack first came across the skeletons of some Spanish soldiers and then into an imposing wall. After climbing it to rescue a tortured man locked up in a cage overlooking the void, the two pards are located in front of an incredible city with golden roofs where the inhabitants still live as in the times of the first conquistadors. The settlement, however, is tyrannized by the despotic Black Prince, a usurper who maintains power dispense fear and death. To fight against the dictator, a handful of courageous rebels whose fate seems however marked because of a cowardly traitor who denounced them to the Black Prince. To try to turn the situation upside down is Aquila della Notte who, alongside her trusted Indian,joins the rioters by devising to implement a daring plan to seize the weapons and ammunition kept in the basement of the tyrant's fortress...

Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - jaki on 30/03/2023 16:46:31
Go to Top of Page

delboj
stripovi.com suradnik

Bosnia and Herzegovina
16365 Posts

Member since 01/03/2004

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 16:46:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send delboj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
U ovom broju je priča ZS 415 Mudra Raskar koja je počela u prethodnom?
Go to Top of Page

Ivan Liverpool
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2033 Posts

Member since 10/04/2021

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 17:30:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Ivan Liverpool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tako je, cijela prica je izasla u ZS 415/416. U proslom klasiku je bio pocetak price (zadnjih 10 stranica i 2 pasice), tu ide kroz cijeli broj, a kraj bi morao biti u iducem klasiku (ako se ne varam na 54. stranici ).

"Losing is not my enemy. Fear of losing is my enemy."

Edited by - Ivan Liverpool on 30/03/2023 17:34:09
Go to Top of Page

delboj
stripovi.com suradnik

Bosnia and Herzegovina
16365 Posts

Member since 01/03/2004

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 18:15:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send delboj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prelistao sam prošli broj. Mislim da ovu epizodu nisam nikad čitao.
Go to Top of Page

Curunir
Advanced Member

Croatia
10364 Posts

Member since 28/07/2002

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 20:13:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Curunir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ψ

Ne upuštajte se u raspravu s budalama, spustit ce vas na svoju razinu, a potom vas zatuci iskustvom.
Go to Top of Page

Anto_123
Average Member

761 Posts

Member since 16/01/2015

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 20:47:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Anto_123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo baš super ide
Go to Top of Page

Quebrasco
Stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2052 Posts

Member since 26/03/2008

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 20:49:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Quebrasco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Strip-Agent

Većina zna melodiju pa svi u glas:

"Stara indijanka Texa zaustavila..."

Šta većina... ima svi da znaju... da ga vidim 'ko ne zna...

A ovdje ima malo viška slogova... al' moglo bi se nešto izbaciti pa da zvuči ko kod nas na Baniji:
"Stara indijanka Texa 'ustav'la..."

Takav je skot bio Alan
Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10753 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 21:38:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da nece wokeovci i ovaj naslov korigirati?
Poceli su sa Mestrovicevim "indijancima".

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page

wesskowaz
Advanced Member

Serbia
11201 Posts

Member since 10/07/2007

Posted - 30/03/2023 : 23:05:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wesskowaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote

https://striposlavija.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KIKIzgcro
Starting Member

89 Posts

Member since 07/05/2015

Posted - 02/04/2023 : 15:46:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send KIKIzgcro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uff kad će ova, zgleda obećavajuća:

i

;)
Go to Top of Page

IGMAN2

2404 Posts

Member since 08/05/2003

Posted - 03/04/2023 : 00:54:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send IGMAN2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KIKIzgcro

i

Kako to mislis kad ce, pa za tri mjeseca.
Sad smo na Talijanskoj 97/98 epizodi
Go to Top of Page

KIKIzgcro
Starting Member

89 Posts

Member since 07/05/2015

Posted - 03/04/2023 : 13:22:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send KIKIzgcro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IGMAN2

quote:
Originally posted by KIKIzgcro

i

Kako to mislis kad ce, pa za tri mjeseca.
Sad smo na Talijanskoj 97/98 epizodi

Odlično onda!

;)
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7611 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 03/04/2023 : 15:53:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Još jedan broj i onda idu samo naslovnice iz regularne serije..nema više ovih bezveznih iz zlatne serije, samo regularne serije i naprijed i nazad, mada one nemaju veze sa pričom, jer su iz nekih brojeva puno naprijed..
Go to Top of Page

Ted Miller
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 28/10/2021

Posted - 04/04/2023 : 11:03:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Ted Miller a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sve bolji Tex na naslovnicama (ovi brojevi u Italiji) :)
Go to Top of Page

Kruger
Advanced Member

Croatia
16781 Posts

Member since 25/10/2001

Posted - 05/04/2023 : 13:35:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Kruger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stigao na kioske.
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25861 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 05/04/2023 : 13:45:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlatan bihac

Još jedan broj i onda idu samo naslovnice iz regularne serije..nema više ovih bezveznih iz zlatne serije, samo regularne serije i naprijed i nazad, mada one nemaju veze sa pričom, jer su iz nekih brojeva puno naprijed..

Nisam zna da talijani u klasik stavljaju naslovne iz ZS.
Svašta se može naučiti na forumu.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Spock
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
7004 Posts

Member since 26/12/2006

Posted - 05/04/2023 : 17:44:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Spock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

quote:

Misli na talijansku Zlatnu Seriju ili drugi Texov reprint. Regularna serija je peti reprint.
Čudi me da ti to ne znaš.

Kamo god da kreneš, uvijek si tu.
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25861 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 05/04/2023 : 18:03:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
stupido
serie oro..

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Ted Miller
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 28/10/2021

Posted - 05/04/2023 : 21:37:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Ted Miller a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

nice :)
Go to Top of Page

goodpaso

Serbia
179 Posts

Member since 03/05/2020

Posted - 06/04/2023 : 14:08:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send goodpaso a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sa tim lepsim naslovnicama ovo ce da bude najlepse izdanje.
Go to Top of Page

Svarog

444 Posts

Member since 03/06/2010

Posted - 07/04/2023 : 11:35:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Svarog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Koja je to serija u Italiji, Tex Tre Stelle ili Tutto Tex?

https://www.sergiobonelli.it/sezioni/43/fumetti?tag_0=1&noinit=true&tag_2=%5B%20TO%20now%5D&sortElement=tag_2,true&sortDefault=false&exact_match.tag_64=Tex&exact_match.tag_92=Tex%20Tre%20Stelle

https://www.sergiobonelli.it/sezioni/43/fumetti?tag_0=1&noinit=true&tag_2=%5B%20TO%20now%5D&sortElement=tag_2,true&sortDefault=false&exact_match.tag_64=Tex&exact_match.tag_92=Tutto%20Tex
Go to Top of Page

djukak

2893 Posts

Member since 28/04/2005

Posted - 07/04/2023 : 12:20:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send djukak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Svarog

Koja je to serija u Italiji, Tex Tre Stelle ili Tutto Tex?

Tutto Tex, Tex Tre Stelle i Tex Nuova ristampa su sve reprinti redovne Texove serije. Sa istim naslovnicama samo redizajniranim u zavisnosti od reprinta. (Tre Stelle ima identične naslovnice redovnoj seriji)

They have money for wars, but can't feed the poor!

Allow me to introduce first, Makaveli the Don.
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25861 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 07/04/2023 : 12:30:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
3 zvizde su prestale izlaziti prije par godina.
ostali su Novi reprint i Sve od Texa.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7611 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 07/04/2023 : 19:49:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spock

quote:

quote:

Misli na talijansku Zlatnu Seriju ili drugi Texov reprint. Regularna serija je peti reprint.
Čudi me da ti to ne znaš.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000