forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Svaštara
 Indijanci
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

adriano
Advanced Member

Croatia
4307 Posts

Member since 12/11/2009

Posted - 02/07/2021 : 09:13:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send adriano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boje se tuzbi
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 02/07/2021 : 09:17:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Točno,sad je samo pitanje bez koliko će milijuna ostat. Obraz su odavno izgubili.

Dajte nam Banija Libre;može i mekokoricen (ali s osvrtom na forumaše obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 02/07/2021 : 09:20:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Šta se tiče crkve vjerojatno je čeka blaža verzija čileanskog scenarija od prije par godina;pad broja vjernika i društveno udaljavanje.

Go to Top of Page

adriano
Advanced Member

Croatia
4307 Posts

Member since 12/11/2009

Posted - 02/07/2021 : 11:29:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send adriano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ima dobar Film Colonia dignidad. Nije o indijancima, Ali pokazuje moc crkve Koju je imala u 70 im i 80 im u cileu.
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 02/07/2021 : 18:01:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danas je opet drukčija priča. Latinska Amerika se prilično vjerski prominila u zadnjih 50-tak godina.

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 03/07/2021 : 09:18:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.elespectador.com/mundo/america/derriban-estatuas-en-canada-tras-escandalo-de-fosas-de-ninos-indigenas/ nije baš upalila Trudeauova taktika ,počeli su rušit i spomenike kraljici (+dosad su spalili 8 crkava,7 kat.+ 1 prot.)

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 11/07/2021 : 11:02:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/lingvisticki-genocid-u-kanadi-nitko-nije-zelio-da-ta-djeca-pomru-nego-da-zaborave-svoj-jezik-i-vjeru-15087030

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 07/05/2023 : 22:22:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/native-americans-spanish-horses

Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10748 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 02/08/2023 : 23:33:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Native American Myths is a wide-ranging examination of mythology among the First Nations people in Canada and the USA, featuring examples from Apache, Blackfoot, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Cree, Inuit, Lakota, Navajo, Sioux, Tlingit, and many other tribes. Arranged by region and tribe, the book includes creation myths and heroic journeys, and features a huge range of characters from benign harvest spirits to fearsome sea beasts, from ominous disembodied heads to invisible woodland creatures. There are famous figures, too, such as the trickster Coyote, the mighty Thunderbird and the cannibalistic Algonquian monster Wendigo. Ranging from the Inuits in the North to the Apache in the South, from Tlingit in the West across to Algonquin in the East, the book delves deeply into the folklore of North America's indigenous peoples, exploring the importance of features such sweat lodge ceremonies, the concept of balance in The Four Directions, totem poles and the idea of the upper world and an underworld. Illustrated with 180 photographs and artworks, Native American Myths is both an exciting and an enlightening exploration of the cultural beliefs of North America's First Nations peoples.

Na blackwellsu 49,36€.

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000