forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 I Kill Giants
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beli luk
Average Member

Serbia
795 Posts

Member since 18/06/2006

Posted - 18/01/2009 : 15:39:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send beli luk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Genijalno.
Topla prica o opicenoj klinki koja se bezanjem u svoj DnD svet bori sa gubitkom roditelja.
Strip koji zasluzuje najluksuznije HC izdanje.

...and they won`t have to burn the books! when no one reads them anyway...

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 03/01/2013 : 13:56:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I kill giants
recenzija by Mali_mate
IKG IMG TPB | 366 str.

Lajave djevojčice brze ruke, divovi i titani opaka pogleda, opaki dungeon masteri i moćna oružja skrivena u torbicama izvezenima krvlju, a sve to u priči o odrastanju, emocionalnoj zrelosti i borbi protiv Sudbine.

Topic ipak postoji! Ko bi rekao... E pa onda je ovo savršen prilog dotičnome.

Evo kako Joe Kelly, idejni autor serijala definira svoj serijal iz jednog od intervjua:

"It's a story about a girl who’s a bit of an outsider – she's funny, but totally in our geekland: she's obsessed with Dungeons & Dragons, she doesn't have a lot of friends, she’s a bit of a social misfit. She's taken her fantasy life a little far, and really only talks about giants to people. She's convinced that giants are real and giants are coming, and it's her responsibility to stop them when they show up. This weird little fantasy life that she's going has started seeping into her real life, and as we see things from her point of view, we see that she sees pixies and she sees signs in the clouds and other things that might be telling her that bad things might be coming."

Inače je izašlo 7 izdanja od 2008. do 2009., koji su sakupljeni u TPB, HC i SC. Izdavač je Image Comics!

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies; the man who never reads lives only one."
Go to Top of Page

Mali_Mate
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2065 Posts

Member since 18/03/2006

Posted - 03/01/2013 : 14:47:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Mali_Mate's Homepage  Send Mali_Mate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DeeCay

I kill giants
recenzija by Mali_mate
IKG IMG TPB | 366 str.

Lajave djevojčice brze ruke, divovi i titani opaka pogleda, opaki dungeon masteri i moćna oružja skrivena u torbicama izvezenima krvlju, a sve to u priči o odrastanju, emocionalnoj zrelosti i borbi protiv Sudbine.

Topic ipak postoji! Ko bi rekao... E pa onda je ovo savršen prilog dotičnome.

Evo kako Joe Kelly, idejni autor serijala definira svoj serijal iz jednog od intervjua:

"It's a story about a girl who’s a bit of an outsider – she's funny, but totally in our geekland: she's obsessed with Dungeons & Dragons, she doesn't have a lot of friends, she’s a bit of a social misfit. She's taken her fantasy life a little far, and really only talks about giants to people. She's convinced that giants are real and giants are coming, and it's her responsibility to stop them when they show up. This weird little fantasy life that she's going has started seeping into her real life, and as we see things from her point of view, we see that she sees pixies and she sees signs in the clouds and other things that might be telling her that bad things might be coming."

Inače je izašlo 7 izdanja od 2008. do 2009., koji su sakupljeni u TPB, HC i SC. Izdavač je Image Comics!

a ima i duplo manje stranica nego što je navedeno (184)

http://matanovogumno.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 03/01/2013 : 14:58:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Improvizirao sam kad mi nisi točno naznačio, i poslije zaboravio provjeriti broj...

Zašto piše da HC ima 300 stranica, a SC 184 stranice?

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies; the man who never reads lives only one."
Go to Top of Page

Mali_Mate
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2065 Posts

Member since 18/03/2006

Posted - 03/01/2013 : 15:09:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Mali_Mate's Homepage  Send Mali_Mate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DeeCay

Improvizirao sam kad mi nisi točno naznačio, i poslije zaboravio provjeriti broj...

Zašto piše da HC ima 300 stranica, a SC 184 stranice?

HC ima neke dodatke (scenarij za #1, pin-up galeriju i tako to)

Go to Top of Page

Raven84

Croatia
1324 Posts

Member since 29/03/2005

Posted - 03/01/2013 : 15:17:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Raven84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hej Mate, offtopic, ali hoće li biti nove strip tribine?

Ima nešto u njemu proslijedeno od nepoznate majke i propala oca na sina. Kaljeno savješcu. Brušeno disciplinom.
Go to Top of Page

Mali_Mate
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2065 Posts

Member since 18/03/2006

Posted - 03/01/2013 : 15:59:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Mali_Mate's Homepage  Send Mali_Mate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raven84

Hej Mate, offtopic, ali hoće li biti nove strip tribine?

Veljača
[/offtopic]

Go to Top of Page

Amos

Croatia
2896 Posts

Member since 03/01/2011

Posted - 04/01/2013 : 00:50:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Amos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Baci na tribini neku temu o američkim stripovima.

Uža san gledati Inspektora Rexa, ali odusta san kad su prominili pasa.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000