forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bande dessinée
 Moebius
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

john connor

Serbia
2394 Posts

Member since 15/02/2011

Posted - 13/09/2022 : 20:57:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send john connor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izgleda odlicno, samo kada bih znao francais...
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 13/09/2022 : 22:07:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa to se kupi za gledat slike.
Citat možeš iz stripoteke.
Ili zalijepit balončiće🙂

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member

Croatia
6037 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 27/09/2022 : 15:43:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bilo bi jako lijepo da Fibra objavi ovaj CB Inkal. Baš fino izgleda.

-Hi Honey, did you miss me?
-With every bullet so far...
Go to Top of Page

john connor

Serbia
2394 Posts

Member since 15/02/2011

Posted - 28/09/2022 : 12:28:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send john connor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ma rece Marko da ce imati u planu...ali zamisli Fibrinog ultimativnog Valijanta...
Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member

Croatia
6037 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 28/09/2022 : 14:56:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Valijanta sam daaaavno probao kao klinac i nije mi se svidio pa dalje nisam ni pokušava, ali zar nije Zagrebačka Naklada to izdavala ili izdaje još uvijek?
To izdanje nije dobro ili nisu završili, prespori...?
Mislim da je i Čarobna izdala tj još izdaje isto.

-Hi Honey, did you miss me?
-With every bullet so far...
Go to Top of Page

Red Marquis
Advanced Member

Serbia
3112 Posts

Member since 06/11/2017

Posted - 28/09/2022 : 16:30:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Red Marquis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DiSkAcH

Valijanta sam daaaavno probao kao klinac i nije mi se svidio pa dalje nisam ni pokušava, ali zar nije Zagrebačka Naklada to izdavala ili izdaje još uvijek?
To izdanje nije dobro ili nisu završili, prespori...?
Mislim da je i Čarobna izdala tj još izdaje isto.

Connor bi c/b, ČK izdaje u boji.
Zagrebačka naklada izdaje c/b, ali to nešto ide presporo. No, kako god, to sigurno znači i da ne može da očekuje Fibra da tu uskoči im.
Go to Top of Page

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 29/09/2022 : 19:32:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 29/09/2022 : 21:46:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Jocko
stripovi.com suradnik

Serbia
1138 Posts

Member since 22/11/2016

Posted - 10/10/2022 : 10:43:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Jocko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
40 days dans le désert B (Moebius, 1999)

Nakon odličnog stripa Mačje oči, i razočaravajućeg Kandže anđela, evo još jednog eksperimentalnog njegovog dela, i to jako dobrog. Ovaj strip potpisuje samo on, ima 70 i kusur stranica sa jednim kadrom po strani, i nema teksta (osim na prvoj-uvodnoj strani, gde se navodi podnaslov koji glasi ''strategija demencije'').
Priča - koja nema šanse da nije inspirisana autorovim iskustvima na drogama - govori o tripovima jednog pustinjaka neobičnog izgleda, koji, kako se iz naslova zaključuje, poput Hrista provodi 40 dana u pustinji, u nekoj vrsti meditacije. Taj hermit menja izgled iz kadra u kadar, transformiše se i deformiše koliko i svet / pustinja oko njega. Ni iz čega nastaju građevine i artefakti bizarnog izgleda, kao i nebrojeni likovi koji se stapaju jedni u druge, i kojima Mebijus posvećuje čitave stranice, no uprkos tome ključna figura je pomenuti pustinjak. Da li je sve oko njega posledica njegovog kontemplirajućeg uma, ili stvarnost, ostaje na čitaocu da prosudi. Neobični i nadrealni kadrovi puni živopisnih i grotesknih likova kriju simboliku koja je samo autoru znana, a o kojoj čitaoci mogu samo da nagađaju značenje. Tema seksualnosti je takođe prisutna, ali srećom ne u tolikoj meri kao što je to u Kandži anđela. Strip je bez kolora, nema boje da odvlači pažnju. Akcenat je na liniji i oblicima. U jednom kadru su posvete strip autorima u vidu natpisa na građevinama: ''Jodoro'' i ''Beb De(h)um''.

Nekome će ovaj strip biti tek ''strip'', odnosno serija ilustracija, ali definitivno se i uprkos neobičnom pristupu ovde krije koliko-toliko smislena, iako potpuno psihodelična, priča. S jedne strane apstraktno i teško shvatljivo, a sa druge vizuelno upečatljivo i maestralno dočarano.

Kao muzičku podlogu uz ovaj strip, slušao sam Agitation Free, album Malesch. Mada bilo koja instrumentalna psihodelija sa pustinjskim vajbom može da posluži.

Go to Top of Page

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 02/01/2023 : 20:12:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 27/08/2023 : 19:36:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Arzak Art Book
https://www.amazon.fr/Arzak-petit-Panth%C3%A9on-Jean-Giraud/dp/2908766736/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?crid=1M39T5CTS3TJR&keywords=moebius&qid=1693157397&s=books&sprefix=moebius%2Caps%2C163&sr=1-2

Detaljnije:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Moebius/comments/15u3z58/new_moebius_the_arzak_art_book_le_petit_panth%C3%A9on/

New Moebius: The Arzak Art Book, Le Petit Panthéon coming this October!

Moebius' Little Pantheon: Arzak offers an in-depth exploration of the figure with the pointed hat, an emblematic figure of the Möbiusian universe.

From the Heavy Metal origins to the androgynous or spiritual representations that followed, this fabulous 8-chapter artbook is a tribute to the many facets and alternative versions of Arzak. It talks about time and space, war and peace, loneliness and multiplicity.

In over forty years of “paper” life, the bond established between Moebius and Arzak is complex and deep. The character's personal mythology is linked with that of his creator, his style and personality evolving with Moebius over time. A solitary warrior, a sage of the desert or a star watcher, the very essence of Arzak does not change.

Mœbius thus offers an exhilarating and challenging exercise, searching for this figure with a flying cape and piercing eyes, or majestic bird, in every drawing, every cartoon, every interview...

Enriched with various comments, quotations and extracts about Arzak and his parallel representations, this book of images remains above all a beautiful graphic journey that highlights the multiple techniques used by Mœbius: Rotring pen, acrylic painting and digital techniques are many mediums that he did not hesitate to explore, for our greatest pleasure.

Mœbius' Little Pantheon: Arzak is a must-have for any fan of Mœbius' work, but will also undoubtedly please those who discover this fascinating universe for the first time.

176 pages of glorious illustrations around Arzak, with texts in French and English.
Gilded and embossed hard cover edition with Silk Bookmark Ribbon.
Author: Moebius
Artist: Moebius
Publisher: Moebius Production, due October
Number of pages: 176
Format: Hard Cover; Full Colour illustrations
Size: 10" x 12" (250mm x 310mm)
ISBN: 9782908766738

Edited by - JAH WOBBLE on 27/08/2023 19:39:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll