forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bande dessinée
 I Am Legion (Org)***
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 08:23:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Am Legion

Publisher: Humanoids Publishing / DC Comics / Devil's Due Productions / Cross Cult (Amigo Grafik) Germany
Writer(s): Fabien Nury
Artist(s): John Cassaday
Genre: War/Thriller
Publication date: January – July 2009
Number of issues: 4 (6)*
Country of origin: France / Belgium

Publication history:The series was originally published by Les Humanoïdes Associés in three albums, Le faune dansant (The Dancing Faun, June 2004), Vlad (January 2006) and Les trois singes (The Three Monkeys, November 2007). This was then translated into English by Justin Kelly and was originally released in 2004 by the American-based arm of Humanoïdes, Humanoids Publishing, through their deal with DC Comics but only one prestige format book was released. The series was later split into six comic books under a new deal between Humanoids and Devil's Due Productions and finally fully released in 2009.

Content:
A dark thriller with stunning artwork by U.S. star artist John Cassaday

Blood has always been a special liquid. In 1942, the SS officer Rudolf Heyzig works in Romania together with an entity that may her soul through blood transfusion from one body to the next transfer. The goal Heyzigs: to create an invincible army that gets their beliefs inculcated. His problem: the essence is in the body of a ten year old girl.

Even the London intelligence it gets to the essence to do. A London mansion was blown up - Stanley Pilgrim to investigate the case. He discovered that the explosion may be a secret project in the context of Churchill is that prepared this against a specific officer Heyzig ...

Ideologies and powers meet in a fierce battle that will decide the outcome of the war ...

(***)

1. Le faune dansant (06/2004)

2. Vlad (01/2006)

3. Les trois singes (11/2007)

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Preview-

Devil's Due Productions - Cover Issues 1-6 *

Ako nekog ovaj strip zanima,kontaktiraj - bosancicigor!

Ich bin Legion (11/2008) by Cross Cult (Amigo Grafik)

Hardcover/Pages:176

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 28/02/2013 19:10:35

bosancicigor
Average Member

Croatia
866 Posts

Member since 15/08/2009

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 09:14:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send bosancicigor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A ima ga i ovdje na aukcijama....ko bi reko?
(doduše, još samo 8 sati i gotovo)

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25862 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 10:44:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 14:33:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A kud ces bolju reklamu!

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member

Serbia
20708 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 16:08:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ovaj mi strip deluje baš zanimljivo - voleo bih ga imati u domaćem izdanju.

Dajte nam Ralph Azhama;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

manhunter

Switzerland
24618 Posts

Member since 17/09/2004

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 17:06:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send manhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Strip je više nego dobar.

I am legion. I do not forget. I do not forgive.

Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member

Serbia
20708 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 17:21:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manhunter

Dajte nam Ralph Azhama;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

manhunter

Switzerland
24618 Posts

Member since 17/09/2004

Posted - 28/02/2013 : 19:46:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send manhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anto

quote:
Originally posted by manhunter

Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22140 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 01/03/2013 : 20:46:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Naslov i naslovnica su toliko mocni da jednostavno nisam mogao da odolim ovom izdanju prije nekoliko godina.
Prica je onda bila, manje-vise, razocarenje.
Najveca zamjerka je razvucenost i previse nepotrebnih dijaloga.
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 14/07/2014 : 17:18:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OT - I Am Legion

Info:
http://www.stripovi.com/enciklopedija/strip/strip-album-album-phpr-3-ja-sam-legija/33068/0/

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000