forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Povijest Bonelli izdanja
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DKoor

Croatia
1589 Posts

Member since 18/12/2006

Posted - 26/11/2014 : 00:03:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DKoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.sergiobonelli.it/sezioni/3138/the-60s

Naletih upravo na ovu poveznicu pa mislim da je ovo ovdje pravo mjesto da je stavim.

Vrlo je pregledno napravljeno, sa osnovnim podacima i poslužit će svakom ljubitelju Bonellija koji te informacije još nije vidio.
Često se protežu razna pitanja o originalnim serijalima a ovo je sasvim solidan sažetak uvida u iste po dekadama.

Moje aukcije u prodaji

DzekDenijels

Serbia
2329 Posts

Member since 26/07/2009

Posted - 26/11/2014 : 02:16:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit DzekDenijels's Homepage  Send DzekDenijels a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odličan sažetak...

Carpe diem
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7589 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 26/11/2014 : 07:32:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
možda su trebali malo više o tome koliko je čega izlazilo...koliko brojeva, i slično..
Go to Top of Page

zlatko900
Average Member

930 Posts

Member since 28/01/2012

Posted - 26/11/2014 : 21:31:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatko900 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlatan bihac

možda su trebali malo više o tome koliko je čega izlazilo...koliko brojeva, i slično..

Pa da,i ja sam to očekivao. Ali dobro-možda bude drugi put...
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7589 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 27/11/2014 : 09:56:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ja sam prije tražio malo po netu taj neki spisak koji bi obuhvatao sva boneli izdanja koja su izlazila još od samog početka, tamo 40-ih godina prošlog stoljeća pa do danas...
posebno me zanimao taj neki odnos izdanja stricia i ovih gigante boneli format izdanja, gdje bi se moglo vidjeti koja su sve izdanja koja su prvo izašle u stricijama,kasnije doživljela svojevrstan reprint u boneli izdanju, i to u nekim serijama tipa zenith gigante seria 1 i 2, zatim colana araldo serija 1, colana rodeo i ostali...posebno su me zanimali ovi malo manje poznati junaci...o zagoru, texu, kit teleru i ostalim junacima koji su prvo izlazili u stricia formatu se manje-više sve zna...
Go to Top of Page

writer
Starting Member

Slovenia
95 Posts

Member since 30/12/2008

Posted - 27/11/2014 : 12:15:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send writer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Tex

Year of birth: 1948. So the most popular hero of Italian comics is now over fifty years old. And he certainly doesn't show his age! Created by Gianluigi Bonelli (scripts) and Aurelio Galleppini (artwork), Tex Willer, the most dearly-loved Ranger of Italy, still occupies an extremely prominent position on the Italian market, even after more than half a century of published life. The first among the Italian western heroes to incorporate the point of view of Native Americans into the stories (and this long before the advent, in cinema, in the early seventies, of the "crepuscular" western), Tex experiences all his adventures in the company of his three faithful pards: his son, the young half-breed Kit Willer (born from Tex's marriage to the Navajo girl Lilyth, who dies in tragic circumstances), the crafty old Kit Carson and the Navajo warrior Tiger Jack. Tex's philosophy is very simple: to fight against all kinds of injustice, defend the rights of the Navajos (in the guise of Aquila della Notte, supreme chief of the tribe) and of all oppressed individuals (as an official member of the Corps of Rangers). Often set in exotic scenarios, the Tex stories cleverly blend classical Western themes with atmospheres verging on horror and the fantastic (alien space ships that land in Arizona, voodoo sects, mad scientists…), above all in the adventures where he is up against his enemy "Number One", the diabolical Mefisto. There are countless reasons for the success and popularity of Tex, including the vitality, variety and wealth of features that have been one of the distinctive characteristics of the series ever since its first appearance on news-stands. In those years, in Italy, the mythology of the West, built up above all through its depiction in movies, was still unsophisticated and stereotyped. Tex burst onto the scene like the crack of a whip, a vigorously innovative proposal that broke away from long-established conventions (not merely of the world of comics): his boundless verve, his, in some sense, non-mainstream and "maverick" attitudes opened up a new and broader horizon for the post-war reader's imagination. Today 'Tex' is not only one of the most popular Italian comics, a veritable epos in the classical sense, a sort of self-sufficient universe, but it has also become a significant element of Italian culture and a rare example, especially for a serial, of the production of flights of fancy that have maintained all their freshness and liveliness despite their amazingly long existence.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000