forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bande dessinée
 AUSCHWITZ
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 15:55:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AUSCHWITZ - Une bande dessinée de Pascal Croci

Publisher: Éditions du masque - Ehapa Comic Collection (Germany)
Published: 2000 - 2005 (Germany)
Drawings/Text: Pascal Croci
Format: Paperback (19.0 x 26.1 cm) - Monochrome
Genre: History / Drama
Public: Teenagers-Adults
Country of origin: France / Belgium

Cover:

Hardcover / 88 pages

Content: Ex-Yugoslavia in 1993. The Jewish couple Kazik and Cessia to be executed for treason. In view of death, Kazik and Cessia remember the time about 50 years ago when her life was already on a knife edge: At that time they were deported to Auschwitz with her daughter. Over time in the camp and the death of his daughter, the two have never really talked. But just before they are shot, they begin to talk about the inhuman in their perfectionism "Organization of death" in a concentration camp. As experienced by the reader based on Pascal Crocis finely sketched drawings Kazik's first arrival in the camp, the separation from his family to its use in the infamous "Sonderkommando" - Kazik must remove bodies from the gas chambers and then burned. In addition, the reader learns about the survival of Kazik's wife Cessia and how their daughter died. By the eight-page interview with Pascal Croci at the end of the album, the reader will get response to questions posed by the plant.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Info: CULTURE - Drawing the Unimaginable
http://www.dw.de/drawing-the-unimaginable/a-1626470

Yossel April 19.1943 - A story of the Warsaw ghetto uprising / Joe Kubert
http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=44143

Info: Read About Comics Auschwitz
http://www.readaboutcomics.com/2004/06/07/auschwitz/

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 25/04/2015 01:29:43

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 15:56:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.jewishpress.com/sections/a-bitter-view-auschwitz-a-graphic-novel-by-pascal-croci/2004/05/12/

Community Reviews -
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1128740.Auschwitz

Library Journal

Like Joe Kubert's shattering Yossel, this bleak book relates the terror of life and death in a Nazi extermination camp. The story opens in 1993 (not 1933, per a confusing typo in the review copy), as the Polish couple Kazik and Cessia begin to reveal to each other, after a lifelong silence, their experiences while separated in Auschwitz. Hoping to glimpse his seemingly doomed daughter one last time, Kazik becomes a sonderkommando (a prisoner charged with clearing out the gas chambers after mass killings). He does see her, but her tragic fate remains unknown until Cessia reveals it. Croci interviewed Auschwitz survivors about their imprisonment, and his realistic and detailed black-and-white art, shaded with somber grays, reflects his extensive research. The depictions of piled, burning corpses in the gas chamber are not for children or for the faint-hearted of any age. But this is recommended for older teens and adults, as a reminder of something that must not be forgotten.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 02/04/2015 01:30:17
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 15:56:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Trailer Auschwitz-Pascal Croci

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comic researcher Ralf Palandt

"Superman has fought Hitler"

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/comic-forscher-ralf-palandt-superman-hat-hitler-bekaempft-1.1121854

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 01/04/2015 16:12:38
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member

Croatia
10047 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 16:05:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zašto bi netko ovo kupio?
Go to Top of Page

Residents

Serbia
138 Posts

Member since 15/02/2015

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 17:55:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Residents a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peyo

Zašto bi netko ovo kupio?

Kakvo pitanje! Ko je kupovao Mausa, kupiće i ovo. Ja medju njima....
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member

Croatia
10047 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 21:39:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nikako mi se ovo ne čini poput Mausa.

Osim toga moje pitanje se odnosilo na kupnju, ne na čitanje.

Maus je vrh.

Ne mogu reći kakav je ovo strip dokle ga ne pročitam, ali način na koji je ovo nacrtano i prikazano je za ljude čvrstog želuca i isto takvih živaca.

Pitanje je bilo usmjereno na to tko želi imati ovakav horror u svojoj kolekciji, ali molim, ukusi i afiniteti su različiti.

Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11344 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 22:02:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peyo

Ne mogu reći kakav je ovo strip dokle ga ne pročitam, ali način na koji je ovo nacrtano i prikazano je za ljude čvrstog želuca i isto takvih živaca.

Pitanje je bilo usmjereno na to tko želi imati ovakav horror u svojoj kolekciji, ali molim, ukusi i afiniteti su različiti.

Slazem se, ni ja ne bih mogao ovo ni da citam a ni da posedujem u kolekciji.
Zeludac mi se prevrnuo od Murovog Pakla a kamoli od ovoga.

A kaze u opisu stripa da se prica desava u Jugoslaviji 93, pa da onda ide retrospektiva. neverovatno koliko vole ovi zapadnjaci da smestaju svoje stripove u nase predele 90ih. Kao da nam i u obicnom zivotu nema dovoljno podsecanja na 90e nego mora i u stripu.
Izbegavam sve stripove sa tom tematikom.
Go to Top of Page

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 22:09:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm. Izgleda zanimljivo. Moguce da ovo nabavim jednog dana, ali ne zuri mi se.

http://www.acestroke.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

zlatko900
Average Member

930 Posts

Member since 28/01/2012

Posted - 31/03/2015 : 23:55:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatko900 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To je samo strip,a šta se sve u Auschwitzu događalo mogu da vide sadašnje i buduće generacije,pod parolom- NE PONOVILO SE NIKADA VIŠE. Zašto zatvarati oči pred nečim što je bilo? Dio povijesti koji i treba da se prouči,pa da se takve strahote nikada više ne ponove nikome. Iako sam uvijek za opciju da se gleda u budućnost,a ne u prošlost,ali ako pričamo o stripu-zašto ga jednog dana nebi imali u kolekciji?
Go to Top of Page

wolf
Advanced Member

4577 Posts

Member since 05/08/2003

Posted - 01/04/2015 : 00:53:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa nitko ti ne brabni da ga nabaviš kad se pojavi.

Ja ga isto ne namjeravam ni čitati ni nabavljati. Znam koje se zlo tamo dogodilo i bez tog stripa. Jedno su horror fikcije, ali ovo je strip o nečemu što se zaista događalo i zato ga ne mogu čitati (inače ne volim gledati ni snimke likvidacija iz istog razloga).
Go to Top of Page

Residents

Serbia
138 Posts

Member since 15/02/2015

Posted - 01/04/2015 : 10:32:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Residents a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vladek, ako se ne varam, je u Mausu ispricao neku svoju pricu.Ovo je neka druga prica sa istom tematikom. Ne vidim zasto bi ona bila toliko strasnija i potresnija od potonje, mozda zato sto nije ovencana Pulicerom i ostalim nagradama.
Rat na tlu bivse Jugoslavije, je jedini rat na tlu Evrope od zavrsetka II svetkog rata. Zato se tako cesto i spominje na filmu,knjigama, stripu, itd. Zasto bi se trazila inspiracija negde po svetu, kad su je imali pred nosom, i uz to je relativno sveza....
Go to Top of Page

izivko
Advanced Member

Germany
11663 Posts

Member since 25/07/2003

Posted - 01/04/2015 : 13:30:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izivko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne zanima ni mene previše ali ću ga večeras ipak pročitati..

Have mercy
Go to Top of Page

xilrion

Croatia
2974 Posts

Member since 16/12/2010

Posted - 01/04/2015 : 14:17:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit xilrion's Homepage  Send xilrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
imam zamjerku, a to je da mi ove žene izgledaju zločesto. kao da su ljute i zlobne, a ne kao da su u strahu i očaju.

https://xilrion.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10753 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 01/04/2015 : 15:54:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I treba podsjecati...

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page

izivko
Advanced Member

Germany
11663 Posts

Member since 25/07/2003

Posted - 02/04/2015 : 01:41:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izivko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni se ovo nije nimalo svidjelo. Način na koji je ovo ispričano ne djeluje mi nimalo uvjerljivo.
Imamo jednu djevojčicu, jednu lutku i to je to...
Mislim da autor nije uspio u svojoj nakani, barem što se mene tiče. Crtež odbojan, možda namjerno
Ima na kraju interwiev s autorom ali sam ga samo preletio

Zaostaje miljama za Kleistovim Bokserom

Have mercy
Go to Top of Page

paro
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
8373 Posts

Member since 30/03/2005

Posted - 02/04/2015 : 17:47:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit paro's Homepage  Send paro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dal je neko čitao Yossel?
Dojmovi?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 02/04/2015 : 17:56:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yossel

http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=44143

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000