forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Svaštara
 Život internetu ili internet životu?
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mladjo
Advanced Member

Croatia
20013 Posts

Member since 15/04/2007

Posted - 06/05/2016 : 23:27:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mladjo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dobro, dobro, ajmo mir.

COUNT ZERO INTERRUPT
an interrupt of a process decrements a counter to zero

Go to Top of Page

Tonka24
Advanced Member

14509 Posts

Member since 09/11/2010

Posted - 08/05/2016 : 23:38:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tonka24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vidim digla se prašinica...kae dečki problem bu neki?
Baš me pogađaju vaše riječi evo ne mogu da spavam

If I had all the money in the world,I'd probably burn it all.If a smile could save the world,You know I'd heal you all.
Go to Top of Page

Tonka24
Advanced Member

14509 Posts

Member since 09/11/2010

Posted - 08/05/2016 : 23:51:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tonka24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NESVRSTANI

quote:
Originally posted by kiky

stilom skoro pa u rangu preobraćenja jedne simone gotovac. vrlo zanimljivo štivo.

Priznajem
ali ovo mi je puno jače:

If I had all the money in the world,I'd probably burn it all.If a smile could save the world,You know I'd heal you all.
Go to Top of Page

Just_Charlie
Advanced Member

8577 Posts

Member since 07/01/2008

Posted - 08/05/2016 : 23:58:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Just_Charlie's Homepage  Send Just_Charlie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
saaamooo aanđeeeliii znaajuuuu kaaakooo jee u raaajuu

-Al` u paklu je ekipa.

(prvi stih popalila iz neke pjesme o Istri)

~ Prvo suputnik onda put ~
Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 21/05/2016 : 11:52:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dobar je facebook...

Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 06/07/2016 : 17:10:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sloboda govora na internetu je skoro jedno od temeljnih ljudskih prava... :)

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/un-declares-that-internet-restrictions-violate-human-rights/

A new non-binding resolution from the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) has declared that public Internet access should not be disrupted by governments or governmental agencies. While not quite declaring access to the Internet a human right, the statement does affirm that the same rights people have offline should also be protected online – in particular, the aspect of freedom of expression covered by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).

[i]China and Russia, for example, are already well known for enacting Internet shutdowns – with China’s infamous “Great Firewall” being the prime example of something that runs directly counter to this new declaration. Turkey is a recent addition to this ignominious club.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000