forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Blek 79 - Blek protiv Bleka
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7589 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 15/08/2018 : 01:05:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
u početku jesu i cedroni i miton crtali sitnije, ali su kasnije u novim epizodama počeli crtati sa po dvije pasice po stranici...mislim da je kod a. amouriqa sve vrijeme krupan crtež jer je nešto kasnije počeo kad su već počeli furati taj krupan crtež...

mogorovic: kako sam računao, 220 i neka stranice je u ovih 5 priča, što je već standardan broj stranica za ludens bleka, pa ima logike da onda ova priča, avantura u san lorenzu nije stala u ovaj broj...ne znam koliko ona ima stranica, na if stranici stoji da je kratka epizoda, ali očito i nije toliko kratka, sigurno preko 20 stranica ima...možda je ubace u idućem broju, pošto ide dva bleka na 150 str. + kinowa na 60-ak, pa se uklopi...

sinoć sam na netu našao skeniran zadnji 171 broj, pa sam malo gledao, ima kompletan popis svih epizoda, svih ctrača i scenarista, koje su sve epizode radili, ima i isječaka iz stranica od svih ctrača, tu sam vidio i 4-5 stranica ove izbačene epizode od capitana..zanimljiv crtež.. sve skupa na skoro 200 stranica...
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 15/08/2018 : 09:21:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Molim te stavi link od tog broja.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

ReemCP
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12345 Posts

Member since 03/01/2018

Posted - 15/08/2018 : 10:39:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ReemCP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mislim da ne smije stavit posto se radi o skeniranom stripu.

"everybody's got a plan until they get hit"
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 15/08/2018 : 10:44:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sta ce neko pucat u njega?
Onda moze na pm:)

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 18/09/2018 : 23:59:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tek danas vidio ovaj broj i stvarno ne razumijem čemu ona glupost na zadnje 3 stranice, kao da se sprdaju sa kupcima.

Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 16/03/2019 : 13:04:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probao čitati.
Odustao.
Prolistao.
Izgleda da je LU izbacija najbolju priču od ovih 5/4 iz 100tog specijalca IF edizioni

Adventure on the San Lorenzo
A treat designed with extreme care by Aldo Capitanio under the supervision of Dario Guzzon himself ... Blek collects important documents in Canada and gives them to his 2 friends to deliver them to the Avv, Connolly while he tries to stop the Redcoats by blasting a bridge. Wounded and at the mercy of the current, he is rescued by a strange population that speaks an even stranger mixed French and Piedmontese language. In fact they are the descendants of a thousand Piedmontese , Savoiardi and Lorenesi who left in 1665 from the port of La Rochelle to secure fortified points in Quebechelping the French ally. They too are hoping for a Free America and have mixed with the Algonchine tribes to create a new race that has kept the traditions intact so much that Blek will be able to appreciate the bagna càuda and bring his trapper a bottle of Genepy that Occultis will appreciate as to usual.

https://www.stripovi.com/enciklopedija/autori/aldo-capitanio/194/

Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - jaki on 16/03/2019 13:11:28
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7589 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 16/03/2019 : 13:17:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
vjerujem da ce je ludens vec ubaciti u neki naredni broj, kad se otvori prostora za nju, to jest kad strip bude imao manje od 200 stranica, pa da popuni tu kvotu od 220-225 stranica koliko obicno i ima blek, mada ne znam ni koliko ima stranica ova avantura u san lorenzu...
a mozda je ludens ubaci kad oni budu izdali broj 100.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000