forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Da li je Conan zapostavljen!
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

risbozg
Advanced Member

Croatia
15031 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 07/12/2022 : 20:17:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send risbozg a Private Message  Reply with Quote

[/quote]

novo od Čarobne knjige

10.08.2003..''Kada nepravda postane zakon, otpor je tvoja dužnost.".
AJMOOOOOOOO " CREME DE LA CREME HRVATSKE LIGE " DINAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 09/12/2022 : 15:32:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 09/12/2022 : 15:38:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Rael
1 hour ago
Omar, great news. Do you know if Titan will reprint the epics or some type of trades?

Near Mint Condition
·

2 replies
Psycho Bastard
Psycho Bastard
11 minutes ago
good question,i wanna get vol.2 and other

Near Mint Condition
Near Mint Condition
3 minutes ago
I’ve asked and right now no word.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

fandango

1548 Posts

Member since 10/06/2004

Posted - 07/01/2023 : 20:08:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fandango a Private Message  Reply with Quote

S Facebook-stranice Robert E. Howard Readers, ovo zadnje je novi roman:

Upcoming REH related publications.

Fall 2023
SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 9 (Titan)

ROBERT E. HOWARD ART CHRONOLOGY (Chenault & Gray)

To Be Announced
CONAN AND THE LIVING PLAGUE (Titan)
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 15/04/2023 : 00:28:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1971 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 27/04/2023 : 19:19:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Crtež fantastičan, kako je i očekivano,
ali logo je šaka u oko
Psmtr, da nisu to mogli malo bolje..

Usput i nevezano:
zna li tko gdje nabaviti najavljenu FCBD svesku?

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder

Edited by - fler on 27/04/2023 19:21:01
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 27/04/2023 : 20:52:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
U nekom shopu?

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1971 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 27/04/2023 : 21:23:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha, topla voda

Ali OK, kakvo pitanje - takav odgovor.
Da proširim:
preporuka EU shopa koji drži sveske i uopće sudjeluje u FCBD programu?
I po mogućnosti da dostava nije brdo €?

Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 27/04/2023 : 21:57:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Javi se Denisu Pajtaku, može on sigurno nabaviti:
http://www.hgc.logossun.com

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1971 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 27/04/2023 : 22:14:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To je opcija ako ništa ne nađem..
kod njega uvijek traje 100 godina
(nije Denis problem, nego je takav sistem),
ovo bih rađe direktno uzeo.

Iako, pretpostavljam da će biti uključeno u kasnije knjige,
pa gnjavaža možda i nije potrebna.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 11/05/2023 : 00:40:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izašla je FCBD sveščica na netu.
Conan opet izgleda dobro

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Shuckey
Average Member

Croatia
711 Posts

Member since 18/12/2008

Posted - 11/05/2023 : 07:59:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shuckey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fler

Da proširim:
preporuka EU shopa koji drži sveske i uopće sudjeluje u FCBD programu?

Preporuka za Pajtaka i od mene. Kupim koji put i sa Comic Room Hamburg.

quote:
Originally posted by fler

I po mogućnosti da dostava nije brdo €?

Dostava sa navedene stranice je od 10 EUR na više za Austriju. Možda možemo organizirati nekakvu kombinaciju ako si u Zagrebu, ali opet eto čekanje... Kupovina trejdova u Hrvatskoj je zajebana, kupovina sveski u Hrvatskoj je zajebana, skupa i spora. Šta da se radi.

Hrvoje Bratanic AKA Shuckey AKA Crtowat AKA No-Fun
Go to Top of Page

fandango

1548 Posts

Member since 10/06/2004

Posted - 27/05/2023 : 16:28:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fandango a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Odlican je ovaj novi Conan!

Ako vam je promaklo, prvo u srpnju izlazi Adventures of Red Sonja Omnibus: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Bruce-Jones/dp/1524123447/

This contains the Red Sonja tales from Marvel Feature #1-7, the tales from Red Sonja issues #1-15 and a collection of issues from the original Marvel Comics series “The Savage Sword of Conan in one large volume.
Presented with fully re-mastered color pages and featuring a cover by Frank Thorne.

A kasnije u novembru SSoC Omnibus vol. 9: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Larry-Yakata/dp/1787740978/

Crom does not deny the faithful! The Savage Sword of Conan Omnibus collections are continuing and collecting the greatest sword-and-sorcery comic magazine of all time! In this massive hardcover volume, we present not only sixteen issues of Savage Sword crafted by the greatest Conan comics creators of the era, but also the never before reprinted full-color graphic novel, Conan: The Witch Queen of Acheron. Highlights include: The art of Gary Kwapisz, a sword-and-sorcery master whose richly detailed style ranks him among the greatest Conan illustrators; stories by writer Larry Yakata, an Olympic martial artist who brought a new voice and action-oriented authenticity to the series; contributions from celebrated Savage Sword art icons including Ernie Chan, Rudy Nebres and Pablo Marcos; and a rare Robert E. Howard tribute story by Roy Thomas and Sandy Plunkett.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37351 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 27/05/2023 : 17:36:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Jebote, cak 100 eura :o nama jos dobro ide ovdje! :D

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7268 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 27/05/2023 : 18:30:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Solidna FCBD sveska.

And like that... he's gone.
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1971 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 27/05/2023 : 20:10:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je!
Šteta što je kratka,
baš prava navlakuša.

Jedva čekam da krene!
Scenarist (Zub) stalno nešto posta po Redditu i loži ljude -
nadam se iskreno da će hajp biti opravdan

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 22/06/2023 : 11:22:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Gil-galad
stripovi.com suradnik

Serbia
3526 Posts

Member since 19/05/2008

Posted - 23/06/2023 : 01:12:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Gil-galad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa je l' moguće ovo u 2023.?

Na tragu Busceme u Conan the Rogue, kojeg je sam i tuširao i obojio.

PreliStAvanje - YouTube kanal za promociju strip-kulture
Go to Top of Page

fandango

1548 Posts

Member since 10/06/2004

Posted - 04/07/2023 : 07:51:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fandango a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nakon dugo vremena obnovih popis izdanja na cetvrtoj stranici topika. Dodan SSoC omnibus 9, Adventures of Red Sonja omnibus i Ablazeov trejd Bêlit & Valeria: Sword vs. Sorcery.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 04/07/2023 : 08:41:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jesi stavija The Cimmerian od Ablazea?
To je BD Conan.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6853 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 04/07/2023 : 09:49:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gil-galad

Pa je l' moguće ovo u 2023.?

Na tragu Busceme u Conan the Rogue, kojeg je sam i tuširao i obojio.

Kako ova sjajna epizoda (Conan the Rogue) nije objavljena kod nas? To bi trebalo da neko objavi sada, u albumu, na A4 formatu. Što pre.

Što se tiče Robert De La Torre-a, kad se detaljnije pogleda, vidim da je savladao Buscemine savijeno-nabijene Conan poze, a ne baš toliko dinamično-graciozne. A i kompozicije su dosta prenatrpane, za razliku od J. B. što je verovatno i do scenarija.

Ali, ako ne sitničarimo, to jeste odlično i pokazuje koliko je (sada već) "klasični" stil superiorniji, a posebno tušerski. Mahmud Asrar je izuzetno dobar na Konanu, ali svojim digitalnim tušem, sa ukočenom čvrstom ivičnom linijom konstantne debljine, spusti kvalitet izgleda konačnog crteža, za neki procenat, umesto da ga poboljša.
Go to Top of Page

fandango

1548 Posts

Member since 10/06/2004

Posted - 05/07/2023 : 08:36:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fandango a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

Jesi stavija The Cimmerian od Ablazea?
To je BD Conan.

Nisam namjeravao jer je BD Conan i nadje se popis bez problema na Bedeteci.
Go to Top of Page

fandango

1548 Posts

Member since 10/06/2004

Posted - 22/07/2023 : 17:41:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fandango a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Prije desetak dana Cory Sedlmeier, urednik Conanovih omnibusa pri Marvelu i onda pri Titanu, postao sljedece:

"I chose to leave the position as editor of Heroic Signatures/Titan's classic Conan collections. In the end, the role did not provide the degree of quality control that I have had on my projects with other publishers. That was a must for me, which I stated from the outset. I exited with the majority of the SSOCv9 black-and-white restoration completed and material sourced and vetted for SSOCv10, CTBv11 and CTKv2, which ought to leave the Conan Omnibus well positioned for the future. That said, since I left before the first BTP and new volumes went to press, I cannot speak to their final presentation or quality. Heroic Signatures have their heart in the right place and want to give fans great Conan books. I wish them well."

Losa vijest, ali interesantno i dobro da nastavljaju i omnibuse Conan the Barbarian i Conan the King.

Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 22/07/2023 : 17:54:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ima li kakvih novosti za c/b SSoC u nekakvim trejdovima prihvatljive cijene i na novinskom papiru?
Oni omnibusi mi izgledaju odvratno.

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 22/07/2023 : 18:40:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Padni mi na grudi dete🙂

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000