forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Koji strip ste danas kupili, ukrali, dobili... :)
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 510

Bachy

Croatia
1695 Posts

Member since 06/05/2009

Posted - 04/05/2018 : 20:14:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bachy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Oj, budi svoj!
Go to Top of Page

Bachy

Croatia
1695 Posts

Member since 06/05/2009

Posted - 04/05/2018 : 20:20:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bachy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Oj, budi svoj!

Edited by - Bachy on 04/05/2018 20:21:42
Go to Top of Page

Dukidule
Advanced Member

Chile
4039 Posts

Member since 20/05/2014

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 10:39:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dukidule a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Za koga ja navijam samo je moja stvar.
A ljubav je jedna, jedina...

Edited by - Dukidule on 05/05/2018 12:37:37
Go to Top of Page

Hercule Poirot
stripovi.com suradnik

12704 Posts

Member since 28/11/2017

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 11:11:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Hercule Poirot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dukidule odlična nabavka, čestitke!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 13:16:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Bachy

Croatia
1695 Posts

Member since 06/05/2009

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 13:49:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bachy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

Skidam kapu, jaki!

Oj, budi svoj!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 14:56:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Odustao sam od čekanja da Fibra objavi Shang Chija:)

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Bachy

Croatia
1695 Posts

Member since 06/05/2009

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 15:02:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bachy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Za koliko si ga ukrao?

Oj, budi svoj!
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 15:56:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dukidule

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 16:21:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bachy

quote:

Za koliko si ga ukrao?

25.86 eura.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 16:51:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kažu da od 29. broja kreće prava šema sa Shangom, a vidin ovo ide taman do 28. broja?

Svakako javi dojmove. :)

A vid ovog lipotana, bome i košta.

https://www.amazon.com/Shang-Chi-Master-Kung-Fu-Omnibus-Marvel/dp/130290129X

And like that... he's gone.

Edited by - vice on 05/05/2018 16:55:19
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 17:23:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da,od 29 broja kreće najbolji dio(meni)MOKFa.
Tim Moench/Gulacy će vjerovatno biti cijeli ran u drugoj knjizi.
Ti omnibusi su preteški za čitanje i unutra je sjajni papir koji mi ubija užitak čitanja pa sam čekao i dočekao normalno izdanje na normalnom papiru.
Osim toga taj Moench/Gulacy ran imam cijelog u originalnim sveščicama osim jednog broja:)
Dojmovi,pa ja sam sve to čitao odavno i sad me puca nostalgija.Sumnjam da će se nekom svidjeti ko to nije onda čitao.Možda ljubiteljima lijepog crteža?

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 17:36:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahaaa, probat ću digitalce od 29. broja, pa javim kakav je. ;)

Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 05/05/2018 : 17:37:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Inače, ako nekog zanima, evo jedan detaljan post s preporukama na koji sam naiša:

Boy, where to begin?
(If you thought your Dreadstar thread got a lot of responses, wait till deej sees this one)
Gulacy actually started working on this title (on and off) even before Moench got here. He did a couple of issues for Englehart right after Starlin left. The Moench/Gulacy run began on issue 22, but for MY money, the real magic starts on #29, the Carlton Velcro trilogy, when Shang Chi becomes an agent of MI-6. Clive Reston (never said out in so many words, but obviously implied to be James Bond's illegitimate son) shows up, as well as Razorfist (whose arms from the elbows down have been replaced by steel blades) and the sultry Pavane. MI-6 goes after Velcro, a notorious drug dealer who turns out is actually trying to take over the world. It's so over-the-top it actually becomes a classic (in the way the best Steranko SHIELD stories were)
The comparison is doubly appropriate as Gulacy was heavily influenced by Steranko (and in some cases it COULD be argued he surpassed him) in his cinematic approach. SEVERAL inkers worked on Gulacy, some to better effect than others, like Dan Adkins, but the real gems were those issues where Gulacy inked himself, particularly #40.
The next great one would have to be #33-35, the Mordillo trilogy, where Leiko Wu, Shang's future lover, was introduced. Then comes my favorite MOKF story of them all: #38-39 the story where Shang Chi fought (to a draw) against Shen Kuei, the Cat. Some of the panels and pages Gulacy delivered here are just masterpieces of motion.
But it wasn't just an actionfest. The reason why MOKF is so fondly remembered today is not just the fight sequences (stunningly illustrated as they were) . Moench kept delivering great stories, intricately plotted, while never forgetting about ANY of his characters. Indeed, the rather large cast he developed around Shang were all fleshed out into REAL people, whose depth almost managed to embarrass the two-dimensional super-heroes standing with them at the drugstore rack.
No character was better developed than Shang himself. By using a first-person narrative we were privy to his tortured meditations on life, on his abhorrence of violence which he was always forced to resort to (remember, Shang was partly based on the David Carradine character from the TV series Kung Fu)
Moench & Gulacy reached their peak with #40-50, an eleven-part (!) story that featured the return of Fu Manchu. Issues 40-43 serve as sort of a prequel to the multiparter, with new characters and situations being introduced, none more important than the character of Larner, which Gulacy drew as a young Marlon Brando-lookalike (Gulacy always based his characters on some movie star) with #44-50 being the main event (and Gulacy's swan song) . Each issue of "Death Day of the Golden Dagger" was told by a different member of the regular cast. Issue 51 works as an epilogue of sorts, but Gulacy was already gone (except for the lovely cover) with Jim Craig taking over as artist.
The universal opinion is that Craig was never as good as Gulacy (and, of course, he wasn't) but I always thought a lot of the blame should have gone to the HEAVY inks of John Tartaglione. Personally, I've always enjoyed the Moench/Craig "China Seas" saga ( #62-63, 65-68) , an obvious tribute to Milton Caniff's Terry and the Pirates.
Mike Zeck came immediately afterwards, and it was he who illustrated the wonderful "Night times" , a story reportedly suggested by new Marvel editor Jim Shooter, which is basically nothing more than one quiet day in the lives of Shang and Leiko. Truly groundbreaking stuff.
Zeck actually enjoyed the longest continuous run of any MOKF artist (from #71 to #101) , his finest hour probably being "Warriors of the Golden Dawn" the OTHER Fu Manchu multiparter ( #83-89)
The series would only return to the artistic greatness it had enjoyed under Gulacy, though, with the arrival of Gene Day who had a baroque style and a flair for page layouts that were masterpieces of design. Day had already been inking Zeck's pencils for almost two years when he became the regular artist on #102. Except for 2-3 issues he would remain on the book until #120.
So, in a nutshell, yeah, buy them all!

Go to Top of Page

DzekDenijels

Serbia
2329 Posts

Member since 26/07/2009

Posted - 06/05/2018 : 21:32:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit DzekDenijels's Homepage  Send DzekDenijels a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dopuna od pre par dana.

Carpe diem
Go to Top of Page

Hercule Poirot
stripovi.com suradnik

12704 Posts

Member since 28/11/2017

Posted - 07/05/2018 : 13:19:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Hercule Poirot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odlična dopuna!
Go to Top of Page

ReemCP
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12351 Posts

Member since 03/01/2018

Posted - 07/05/2018 : 22:08:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ReemCP a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"everybody's got a plan until they get hit"

Edited by - ReemCP on 07/05/2018 22:10:04
Go to Top of Page

Dwayne_Looney
Advanced Member

6562 Posts

Member since 15/10/2014

Posted - 07/05/2018 : 22:29:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Dwayne_Looney a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ReemCP, super nabavka, zarazili smo te. Piši dojmove a Ken ima i recenzije ovih prvih 6 epizoda

Go to Top of Page

ReemCP
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12351 Posts

Member since 03/01/2018

Posted - 07/05/2018 : 23:13:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ReemCP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dwayne_Looney

ReemCP, super nabavka, zarazili smo te. Piši dojmove a Ken ima i recenzije ovih prvih 6 epizoda

Hvala, aha - zarazili ste me vidio sam ovaj "Golim rukama" da si ga jučer komentirao, pročitao sam samo tvoje ocjene i da ti se svidio te da se veseliš Jan Dixu pa sam i to uzeo (pomoglo mi pri odluci), a ovo sa Kenom je odlična stvar pošto je Darkwood tek s tim krenuo, a ja ga nisam nikad čitao i nisam imao ništa od njega. A vidim da će mi odgovarati

PS. sad jedino Zagora čitam pošto nemam puno slobodnog vremena, ali svakako ću kad krenem sa čitanjem, komentirati po temama

Go to Top of Page

Hercule Poirot
stripovi.com suradnik

12704 Posts

Member since 28/11/2017

Posted - 08/05/2018 : 09:44:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Hercule Poirot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ReemCP

quote:
Originally posted by Dwayne_Looney

Hvala, aha - zarazili ste me vidio sam ovaj "Golim rukama" da si ga jučer komentirao, pročitao sam samo tvoje ocjene i da ti se svidio te da se veseliš Jan Dixu pa sam i to uzeo (pomoglo mi pri odluci), a ovo sa Kenom je odlična stvar pošto je Darkwood tek s tim krenuo, a ja ga nisam nikad čitao i nisam imao ništa od njega. A vidim da će mi odgovarati

Reem, šta kažeš na Jana Dixa? Odlično izdanje, stvarno odlično... I slažem se - piši dojmove, pravi stripofili imaju šta kazati...
PS. sad jedino Zagora čitam pošto nemam puno slobodnog vremena, ali svakako ću kad krenem sa čitanjem, komentirati po temama

Go to Top of Page

Hercule Poirot
stripovi.com suradnik

12704 Posts

Member since 28/11/2017

Posted - 08/05/2018 : 09:45:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Hercule Poirot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bravo ReemCP!
Go to Top of Page

ReemCP
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12351 Posts

Member since 03/01/2018

Posted - 09/05/2018 : 21:27:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ReemCP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hercule Poirot

Bravo ReemCP!

Hvala, pročitao sam da si i ti naručio knjigu "Jan Dix" baš lijepo od Čarobne knjige što će to kompletirati ovo ljeto.

Go to Top of Page

logo111

Croatia
2720 Posts

Member since 11/09/2016

Posted - 09/05/2018 : 23:27:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send logo111 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ReemCP moraš se samo čuvati "Sindroma hrčka".....

Edited by - logo111 on 09/05/2018 23:27:46
Go to Top of Page

ReemCP
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12351 Posts

Member since 03/01/2018

Posted - 10/05/2018 : 08:21:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ReemCP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by logo111

ReemCP moraš se samo čuvati "Sindroma hrčka".....

Hehe znam ono sto je dobro, kupujem samo ono sto mislim citati i prije toga dobro se informiram, pogotovo ovdje na forumu pomazu mi i neki skenovi koji postoje, pa tu provjerim da li je to nesto za mene ili ne.

Evo recimo one "Price sa Divljeg zapada" me uopce ne zanimaju i ne mislim ih nabavljati Alana Ford isto nikad citao u zivotu i uopce me ne zanima (nadam se da neki fan AF-a ovo ne cita ).

A recimo ovaj Ken Parker sto ga Darkwood nedavno pokrenuo, za mene nije moglo bolje ispasti posto je to vjerojatno zadnji vlak ako hocu imati tog junaka i upoznati se s njim :) tako da cu uvijek nastojat uzimati samo ono sto cu citati, a jedino sto duplam je ZS-a (obje naslovnice) i od D.J.-a americka izdanja Zagora (koja imaju dvije ili vise verzija)

Go to Top of Page

Tonka24
Advanced Member

14509 Posts

Member since 09/11/2010

Posted - 10/05/2018 : 09:20:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tonka24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Duplitraš ti extra zagora s Libellusom

If I had all the money in the world,I'd probably burn it all.If a smile could save the world,You know I'd heal you all.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 510 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.92 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000