forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 un grande maestro Sergio Toppi
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

etmgosa

1731 Posts

Member since 15/07/2002

Posted - 27/04/2010 : 21:59:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send etmgosa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kako je samo talentovan ovaj covjek! Stvarno te tjera da uzmes olovku i tus i pocnes sarati po papiru...

mezmehudin

122 Posts

Member since 11/11/2009

Posted - 27/04/2010 : 22:04:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mezmehudin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
šta bi preporučia nešto njegovo za čitanje? ( i gledanje)
Go to Top of Page

Elesar

Serbia
261 Posts

Member since 14/03/2009

Posted - 27/04/2010 : 22:07:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Elesar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sharaz De

strenvvm et virtvte
Go to Top of Page

ninel

Serbia
1576 Posts

Member since 16/11/2004

Posted - 28/04/2010 : 01:55:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ninel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mezmehudin

šta bi preporučia nešto njegovo za čitanje? ( i gledanje)

Bilo šta od Topijevih autorskih stripova (ali naravno ne od komercialnih, iako i oni nisu loši ako ih upoređivamo sa stripovima drugih autora u istoj biblioteci).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRVtlTwFs8&feature=related
Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16866 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 28/04/2010 : 14:40:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vrhunski,sjajan osjećaj za atmosferu i super tehnika...
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12777 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 21/12/2012 : 15:15:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Toppi je svojim radom utjecao na mnoge autore, među njima i na Waltera Simonsona. Simonson je jedan od majstora čiji se stil može opisati kao svojevrsna kombinacija stilova i utjecaja, prvenstveno Toppija i Kralja Kirbyja. Prije deset godina napisao je jedan krasan tekst posvećen svom uzoru.

quote:
SERGIO TOPPI
an authentic master

by Walter Simonson

Back in the mid-1970's, there were comics conventions held in New York City once or twice a year. I was a young professional then and since I was living in New York, I attended the conventions regularly. Most of the material for sale in the dealer's room was stuff I already had, didn't need, or couldn't afford. Old American comic books, a selection of original artwork, tables filled with Big Little Books, occasional tin toys, and other odds and ends. Mostly, such conventions were a place to socialize, to see old friends who'd come to town, and to meet professionals I didn't know whose work I admired. But there was the rare table--actually there was only one or maybe two such tables--where one could find graphic novels. Not just graphic novels but European graphic novels. It was work I knew very little about back then and almost never had a chance to see. The table was filled with books drawn by artists I'd never heard of, imagery I'd never imagined. And one of the first books that caught my eye was a volume entitled "L'homme des Marais" by some guy named Sergio Toppi. I didn't know the name but he was clearly major.

Really major! I was blown away by the work! The exquisite draftsmanship, the focused concentration on the human face, the attention to detail in the costuming and atmosphere of the period story, the compositions of both panels and pages, the extensive use of textures within the drawings, the powerful play of negative space throughout the work, the combination and continuity of images, and the visual storytelling dancing across the pages...and my French is lousy! But I knew instantly I was in the presence of the work of a superb picture maker and story teller. And I've spent the last 25 years finding and looking at his work, studying it, and trying to incorporate a touch of his extraordinary vision into my own efforts. Toppi's gifts as an artist are too extensive to list here comprehensively.
Besides, no words can really capture the art of any artist. At best, words can point the way and then it's up to the viewer to let the art carry him or her off to those places where words fail. That is why a show such as this one is invaluable. It strips away, as much as it is possible to do so, the interface between artist and audience and puts them together where, for a brief moment, they can become one. I've never met the artist. But I'd like to. I like to meet Sergio Toppi and shake his hand in the hopes that some of his spectacular talent would rub off onto me and into my own drawings!
All my best, Sergio. May your pens and brushes never run dry!

Walter Simonson

[december 2002]

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6803 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 21/12/2012 : 15:53:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stvarno - taj uticaj je očigledan u Manhunteru.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12777 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 01:52:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alexts

Stvarno - taj uticaj je očigledan u Manhunteru.

Da, u Simonsonovim ranim radovima pogotovo je vidljiv jaki utjecaj Toppija.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 27/10/2022 : 10:04:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nisam znao di da stavim, pa evo izvlačim ovaj topic iz naftalina... Čitam aktualnu priču Detective Comicsa koju crta Rafael Albuquerque i taman sam naišao na ove dvije table Odmah mi se na prvi pogled učinilo kao posveta Toppiju, a dno druge table mi je to i potvrdilo.

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

malimarinko

134 Posts

Member since 01/01/2021

Posted - 27/10/2022 : 10:11:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send malimarinko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nenadmašni i neprežaljeni. Jedini autor za čiji sam strip siguran da ću ga kupiti.
Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9199 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 27/10/2022 : 16:32:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dobro ga je skinuo! Na prvu me prevario.

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000