forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers Trailer
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

no1

Croatia
1322 Posts

Member since 16/06/2005

Posted - 24/03/2011 : 17:43:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send no1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo šta ima novo!!

http://marvel.com/videos/watch/1766/thor_loki_blood_brothers_trailer

Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers Trailer
Inspired by the acclaimed graphic novel from Robert Rodi and Esad Ribic, "Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers" takes a powerful look inside the minds of Thor & Loki, brothers in the mythical land of Asgard and seemingly forever enemies. But just why does Loki hate his brother Thor? And could it be that this master of mischief isn’t really the villain he’s been branded? Loki's insatiable lust for power and his feud with Thor take on new meaning in this resonant epic.

bisley

Croatia
1185 Posts

Member since 08/06/2005

Posted - 24/03/2011 : 17:58:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send bisley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dobro izgleda. Znaš li u kojoj je fazi Ribić sa Hulkom?
Go to Top of Page

no1

Croatia
1322 Posts

Member since 16/06/2005

Posted - 24/03/2011 : 19:15:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send no1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neznam,samo znam da kasni dosta po onome što mi je bio rekao zadnji put.
Nemam točnu informaciju.:-(
Pozdrav!;-)
Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 24/03/2011 : 20:16:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bisley

Dobro izgleda. Znaš li u kojoj je fazi Ribić sa Hulkom?

O čemu se radi to sa Hulkom? Nisam upoznat

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

bisley

Croatia
1185 Posts

Member since 08/06/2005

Posted - 24/03/2011 : 20:33:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send bisley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Netko je već pisao, ali nema veze. Ribić za Marvel radi Hulka istom tehnikom kao i Lokija, Sub Marinera i Silver Surfera.Mislim da je na projektu više od godinu i pol pa je skoro za očekivati rezultate... Bar tako mislim, jer je bila i jedna (ili dvije)izložba originalnih tabla sa toga projekta...Ova tri podsjećaju na Hulka, kad već nemam ništa prigodno...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000