forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 DC
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 16/03/2015 : 22:56:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kao što rekoh, drago mi je što su se u DC-ju odlučili riješiti kućnog stila i dati veću priliku autorima da se razmašu.

Nove najave:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/dc-comics-full-june-2015-solicitations-feature-new-titles-costumes-and-status-quos

A ono što se čini posebno zanimljivo:

BLACK CANARY #1
Written by BRENDEN FLETCHER
Art and cover by ANNIE WU
1:25 Variant cover by BABS TARR
On sale JUNE 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
Dinah Lance hits the road! After years as a soldier and vigilante, the LAST place Dinah saw herself is on stage…but she’s quickly learning she’d die to protect the gang of misfits she’s fallen into. And she just might have to – for some reason, the newly rechristened band Black Canary seems to be a magnet for trouble…and Dinah’s not gonna believe it when she finds out the reason why! Martial arts, super-spies, and rock ‘n’ roll combine, from Brenden Fletcher (BATGIRL) and Annie Wu (Hawkeye)!

CONSTANTINE: THE HELLBLAZER #1
Written by MING DOYLE
Art and cover by RILEY ROSSMO
1:25 Variant cover by MING DOYLE
On sale JUNE 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
The dark adventures of DC’s foremost occult detective continue in an all-new series as he investigates the cruelest case he’s ever come across – his own dark history!

DR. FATE #1
Written by PAUL LEVITZ
Art and cover by SONNY LIEW
1:25 Variant cover by IBRAHIM MOUSTAFA
On sale JUNE 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
You thought global warming was bad? Anubis, the Egyptian Lord of Dead, is preparing the flood to wash the world away. Standing in his way? An overwhelmed Brooklyn med student who’s been handed the helmet of Fate, without an instruction manual.

PREZ #1
Written by MARK RUSSELL
Art and cover by BEN CALDWELL
1:25 Variant cover by BRET BLEVINS
On sale JUNE 17 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 12, $2.99 US • RATED T
Meet Beth Ross, the first teenaged President of the United States. In a nation where corporations can run for office, the poor are used as human billboards, and tacos are delivered by drone, our only hope is this nineteen-year-old Twitter sensation. But the real question isn’t whether she’s ready for politics – it’s whether politics is ready for her. Don’t miss the start of this new, 12-issue miniseries!

SECTION 8 #1
Written by GARTH ENNIS
Art by JOHN McCREA
Cover by AMANDA CONNER
1:25 Variant cover by JOHN McCREA
On sale JUNE 10 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $2.99 US • RATED T+
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
The greatest super heroes of all time, unseen since the end of the hit series HITMAN, have returned for the greatest super hero story ever told!
Befuddled hero Sixpack returns to Gotham City, desperate to rebuild the all-star team known as Section Eight in the face of a deadly threat. He gathers old friends Bueno Excellente, Baytor and the seemingly reborn Dogwelder, along with some new faces – but he still needs that elusive eighth member. And that’s when the Dark Knight Detective gets an offer he can’t refuse in part one of this unforgettable six-issue miniseries.

WE ARE...ROBIN #1
Written by LEE BERMEJO
Art by ROB HAYNES and KHARY RANDOLPH
Cover by LEE BERMEJO
1:25 Variant cover by TBD
On sale JUNE 24 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Spinning out of the pages of BATMAN! The teenagers of Gotham City have adopted the “R” and made it their own. A new Robin? No, HUNDREDS of new Robins! Don’t miss the start of this new series from rising star writer Lee Bermejo (JOKER, SUICIDERS), who also provides the covers!

SUPERMAN #41
Written by GENE LUEN YANG
Art and cover by JOHN ROMITA, JR. and KLAUS JANSON
THE JOKER Variant cover by KARL KERSCHL
On sale JUNE 24 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
The epic new storyline “TRUTH” continues with the debut of the amazing new creative team of new writer Gene Luen Yang (American Born Chinese) and continuing artists John Romita Jr. and Klaus Janson! What will happen when the big secret is revealed?

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 16/03/2015 : 23:10:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
je li ovaj novi Hellblazer povratak korijenima ?

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 16/03/2015 : 23:35:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smomo8

je li ovaj novi Hellblazer povratak korijenima ?

Vidjet ćemo.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 17/03/2015 : 00:21:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Također, drago mi je što bi napokon u cijelosti trebala biti reprintana Perezova Wonder Woman. Možda i najbolja interpretacija lika Wonder Woman.

WONDER WOMAN BY GEORGE PEREZ OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
Written by GEORGE PEREZ, GREG POTTER and LEN WEIN
Art by GEORGE PEREZ, BRUCE PATTERSON and others
Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
On sale AUGUST 19 • 640 pg, FC, $75.00 US

This omnibus collects the first two years of George Pérez’s 1980s run on WONDER WOMAN, including issues #1-24 and WONDER WOMAN ANNUAL #1. These stories reestablished Wonder Woman’s heroic career with appearances by the gods of Olympus and villains including Cheetah and Silver Swan.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 17/03/2015 : 05:20:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bushido

Također, drago mi je što bi napokon u cijelosti trebala biti reprintana Perezova Wonder Woman. Možda i najbolja interpretacija lika Wonder Woman.

WONDER WOMAN BY GEORGE PEREZ OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
Written by GEORGE PEREZ, GREG POTTER and LEN WEIN
Art by GEORGE PEREZ, BRUCE PATTERSON and others
Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
On sale AUGUST 19 • 640 pg, FC, $75.00 US

This omnibus collects the first two years of George Pérez’s 1980s run on WONDER WOMAN, including issues #1-24 and WONDER WOMAN ANNUAL #1. These stories reestablished Wonder Woman’s heroic career with appearances by the gods of Olympus and villains including Cheetah and Silver Swan.

To se trazi,Perezova WW je po meni bez premca.
Nego,koja je story oko onog We are Robin?

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 17/03/2015 : 13:46:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mr murdoc

Prilično ambiciozan koncept. Ukratko, buntovni tinejdžeri u Gothamu koriste obilježja Robina kao simbol svojeg kontrakulturnog pokreta.

Više o tome ovdje:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/03/09/we-are-robin-comic-book-exclusive/24635301/

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 17/03/2015 : 13:56:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by mr murdoc

Prilično ambiciozan koncept. Ukratko, buntovni tinejdžeri u Gothamu koriste obilježja Robina kao simbol svojeg kontrakulturnog pokreta.

Više o tome ovdje:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/03/09/we-are-robin-comic-book-exclusive/24635301/

To bi moglo biti dobro, biljezim na listu
thx Mr. Bushido.

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Ignus

1357 Posts

Member since 22/06/2009

Posted - 04/04/2015 : 19:15:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Ignus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Convergence No 0 , vrlo loš početak velikog 2mjesečnog crossover eventa zbog kojeg su stopirana redovita izdanja.
Konfuzno, dosadno, zbilja jadan početak, ostaje nada da će no 1 biti puno bolji.
Ocjena 4/10

Zar nitko nece pomoci udovicinu sinu?
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 05/04/2015 : 19:18:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ignus

Convergence No 0 , vrlo loš početak velikog 2mjesečnog crossover eventa zbog kojeg su stopirana redovita izdanja.
Konfuzno, dosadno, zbilja jadan početak, ostaje nada da će no 1 biti puno bolji.
Ocjena 4/10

Meni sam crossover nije toliko zanimljiv, već više ono što će uslijediti poslije njega. To itekako obećava.

Go to Top of Page

Ignus

1357 Posts

Member since 22/06/2009

Posted - 05/04/2015 : 20:49:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Ignus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Ocjena 4/10

Meni sam crossover nije toliko zanimljiv, već više ono što će uslijediti poslije njega. To itekako obećava.

misliš na najavljenu hrpu serijala sa br 1 oznakom

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 05/04/2015 : 21:51:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Ocjena 4/10

misliš na najavljenu hrpu serijala sa br 1 oznakom

Tako je, kao i neki nastavljajući.

Go to Top of Page

Ignus

1357 Posts

Member since 22/06/2009

Posted - 06/04/2015 : 12:42:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Ignus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ja popunjavam rupe, uzeo sam čitati futures end i multiveresity, nakon toga batman eternal, earth 2 worlds end ću vjerojatno zaobići zbog abizmalnih kritika po netu

Go to Top of Page

Josip2000
Average Member

712 Posts

Member since 20/08/2014

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 11:27:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Josip2000's Homepage  Send Josip2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pročitao prvi volume Futures End, nelošo štivo, čitao sam i bolje, Batman Eternal volume 1 mi je tu također no nikako da uhvatim vremena. Justice League iz TN52 je zasad super. Sad naručujem veliku pošiljku iz USA, bit će tu Detective Comicsa, Flasha, Justice League, Injustice - Gods Among Us, ma sve i svašta u otprilike vrijednosti 300 dolara. Inače, na knjige i stripove se ne plaća carina jelte?
Go to Top of Page

Raven84

Croatia
1324 Posts

Member since 29/03/2005

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 13:33:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Raven84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Josip2000

... Inače, na knjige i stripove se ne plaća carina jelte?

Plaća se carina na stripove!

Ima nešto u njemu proslijedeno od nepoznate majke i propala oca na sina. Kaljeno savješcu. Brušeno disciplinom.
Go to Top of Page

Josip2000
Average Member

712 Posts

Member since 20/08/2014

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 18:44:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Josip2000's Homepage  Send Josip2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raven84

quote:

Jesi siguran u to?
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 19:53:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Jesi siguran u to?

da,kako ne ? i to ga deru dosta.

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

Josip2000
Average Member

712 Posts

Member since 20/08/2014

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 20:02:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Josip2000's Homepage  Send Josip2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jesi siguran u to?

da,kako ne ? i to ga deru dosta.

Vjerovato sam da pošto na knjige nema nikakve carine, da isto vrijedi i za stripove, ipak je to uz malo generaliziranje, isti vrag, tj stripovi spadaju pod knjige.
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 21:40:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
da je barem tako. naplaćuju 25% vrijednosti plus još troškove otpakiravanja i pregleda (50-60 kn ako se ne varam).

Go to Top of Page

Ignus

1357 Posts

Member since 22/06/2009

Posted - 08/04/2015 : 11:40:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Ignus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

da je barem tako. naplaćuju 25% vrijednosti plus još troškove otpakiravanja i pregleda (50-60 kn ako se ne varam).

nisu naplatili carinu ovo je PDV i fiksni trošak carinjenja,
Postoji drfinicija knjige i ovisi kako ko tumači tu definiciju, pa nekad stripovi prođu pod knjige a nekad ne.

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9173 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 03/05/2015 : 21:21:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.bookdepository.com/Top-10-Alan-Moore/9781401254933

Wow, izgleda da su nakon Terre Obscure odlučili reprintat i Top 10 seriju u jedinstvenom TPBu

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

mogorovic
Advanced Member

3012 Posts

Member since 02/08/2013

Posted - 19/11/2015 : 22:21:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mogorovic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Večeras, ispričavam se, noćas!! Ni manje ni više, nego u jednom krasnom, pametnom terminu, s početkom u 1.55 sati, na Novoj TV, emisija o Povijesti DC Comics-a, traje sat i pol, do 3.30 sati! Tko je noćni čuvar, ili radi u noćnoj smjeni, a šef mu ne gleda što radi, ima krasnu priliku. Mi ostali radni ljudi, ili snimiti ili prespavati!
Go to Top of Page

paro
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
8358 Posts

Member since 30/03/2005

Posted - 26/11/2015 : 20:11:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit paro's Homepage  Send paro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hehe, upravo naletih na ovo

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Go to Top of Page

danilo9899

Serbia
108 Posts

Member since 15/12/2015

Posted - 16/12/2015 : 13:21:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send danilo9899 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nisam znao gde da postavim pitanje,pa eto ovde.Jel su prva tri trejda Green Lantern Corpsa Geoff Johnesa raspordata? Jel su mnogo bitni za pricu? Da li da ih jurim ili da ih preskocim?

Sta reci? Koju posluku porati?
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 29/12/2015 : 00:34:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by danilo9899

Nisam znao gde da postavim pitanje,pa eto ovde.Jel su prva tri trejda Green Lantern Corpsa Geoff Johnesa raspordata? Jel su mnogo bitni za pricu? Da li da ih jurim ili da ih preskocim?

O koja tri trejda je riječ?

Go to Top of Page

IGMAN2

2402 Posts

Member since 08/05/2003

Posted - 29/12/2015 : 16:42:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send IGMAN2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by danilo9899

Geoff Johns je (zajedno s Dave Gibbonsom) napisao samo mini serijal (GL Corps- Recharged) koji predhodi redovnom GLC serijalu. Nije baš jako nužno da imaš to da bi mogao pratiti daljnje priče, ali i nije loše za pročitat- ponovo formiranje Corpsa, upoznavanje s starim, a i nekim novim likovima...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000