forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bande dessinée
 Kad su se već francuzi potrudili...
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 00:41:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nova boja i novo domaće izdanje?
(Mislim na Potragu za onovremenskom pticom)
http://www.stripspeciaalzaak.be/StripFacts.php#MOOF

Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - jaki on 24/09/2011 09:45:43

manhunter

Switzerland
24653 Posts

Member since 17/09/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 00:47:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send manhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hoces muzej stripa?

I am legion. I do not forget. I do not forgive.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 00:48:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
može i toali to je muzej figurica

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 00:51:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
malo doli i Gimenezov fantasy kojega čak i piše.
nadam se da zna šta radi.na bd gestu ima za sad dobre ocjene.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ha,na planetbd za scenarij ima 2/4.opet jedan crtač koji je umislio da zna pisat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we think about the world of comics: Used to find its stunning frescoes in the starry universe of science fiction, the curious reader will have been stopped by the first incursion into the territory of Juan Gimenez heroic-fantasy. The most hair-splitting will also be pointed out that the frontier is often tenuous between these two worlds. And that the saga author reference, namely the Meta-Barons Caste , is the best illustrations. This time, therefore, the castle replaces the orbital base, horses, vessels and is a fiery dragon which is responsible for spurring our interest. But be careful, no hurry. Indeed, the plot revolves around this cleverly big winged creature smoking, but she keeps mostly to say too much. Also, it is above all to know the players, it absorbs the smell of the drama, his eye is accustomed to the chaos of battle without fuss, we see the silhouette of the heroes ... There is nothing very original in this introduction that uses ingredients rather familiar (family antagonisms, clans struggle for power, romance, fighting in armor ...) if not precisely the mystery of the Dragon and this little voice that gradually gives way under the series. It will therefore urgent to wait, to objectively describe this new series. Beginning of this adventure is in any case very well balanced and mastered professionally. No doubt that lovers of style Gimenez, meanwhile, will return as slippers in the series. They do not grow weary, in particular, this extraordinary graphics, halfway between painting and drawing, always able to recreate the drama and violence of the emotions. A promising start, to follow with interest.

Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - jaki on 24/09/2011 00:57:20
Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10757 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 13:11:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bio sam u Bruxellesu (Belgija, belgijanci su se potrudili !) u drugom mjesecu vidio sam muzej stripa(a i trgovine sa TIN-TIN artiklima),ali nisam imao vremena pogledati..drugi put!

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 13:34:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
falio si cijeli fudbal.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Mairosu
Advanced Member

6689 Posts

Member since 03/07/2008

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 13:38:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mairosu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stari muzej stripa je bio u pizdi materini, ovaj je na zeleznickoj stanici Bxl Centraal koja je u sred srede. U novembru sam u Bxlu, sigurno cu ovo proveriti, ne moze da mi promakne.

Ko igra za raju, i zanemaruje taktiku, zavrsit ce karijeru u nizerazrednom Vratniku.

Kakav ti je kupus, takva ti je sarma -- otac Tadej
Go to Top of Page

manhunter

Switzerland
24653 Posts

Member since 17/09/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 13:59:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send manhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

falio si cijeli fudbal.

A onda reci ljudima da skroluju na dole dok ne naiđu na fudbal.
Ovako, ne vidim tvoj point.

Go to Top of Page

manhunter

Switzerland
24653 Posts

Member since 17/09/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 14:03:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send manhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mairosu

Stari muzej stripa je bio u pizdi materini, ovaj je na zeleznickoj stanici Bxl Centraal koja je u sred srede. U novembru sam u Bxlu, sigurno cu ovo proveriti, ne moze da mi promakne.

Jaki misli na vest ispod:

Ali valjda mu je ovako zabavnije.

Go to Top of Page

Mairosu
Advanced Member

6689 Posts

Member since 03/07/2008

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 14:33:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mairosu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Video sam u medjuvremenu, ali sta fali malo... :D

Ko igra za raju, i zanemaruje taktiku, zavrsit ce karijeru u nizerazrednom Vratniku.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 24/09/2011 : 22:56:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izvinjavam se na zabludi.Mislio sam da ovaj forum čitaju inteligentni ljudi koji znaju spariti naslov topica sa tekstom iz linka.
Ubuduće ću biti pažljiviji.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Mairosu
Advanced Member

6689 Posts

Member since 03/07/2008

Posted - 25/09/2011 : 10:34:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mairosu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sto se 'tice tiche, novi kolor izgleda bolje. U tekstu se pominje i 12 bonus strana u crno-belom, kao originalne skice, i to je zanimljivost...za sada samo na francuskom, ali tekst najavljuje NL verziju u "narednim godinama", sto ce reci da ce na nekom balkanskom jeziku da se desi 2015.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25898 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 25/09/2011 : 12:26:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zar ta originalna priča od 12 str po kojoj su nastali albumi nije već objavljena u Stripoteci?
Šta se tiče domačeg izdanja,ono će sigurno biti a ja se kladim nafibru jer Marko voli integrale i zbrke oko kolora

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Bachy

Croatia
1696 Posts

Member since 06/05/2009

Posted - 29/09/2011 : 19:37:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bachy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni se sviđa ovo:

Oj, budi svoj!
Go to Top of Page

Mairosu
Advanced Member

6689 Posts

Member since 03/07/2008

Posted - 30/09/2011 : 13:55:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mairosu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da li da se strpim za Betelgeuse od Fibre...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000