forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Creepy Presents Bernie Wrightson
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 10:08:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dok ne stigne Corben...

Creepy Presents Bernie Wrightson

All of horror legend Bernie Wrightson's Creepy and Eerie short stories, color illustrations, and frontispieces are finally collected in one deluxe hardcover! These classic tales from the 1970s and early 1980s include collaborations with fellow superstars and Warren Publishing alumni Bruce Jones, Carmine Infantino, Howard Chaykin, and others, as well as several adaptations and original stories written and drawn by Wrightson during one of the most fruitful periods of his career! All stories and images in this collection are restored with care and reprinted in the same oversized format as Dark Horse's award-winning Creepy Archives and Eerie Archives series.

Publisher: Dark Horse Comics,U.S.
Publication date: 13 September 2011
Format: Hardback
Number of pages: 144
Width: 229 mm
Height: 280 mm
Thickness: 16 mm

uvodnik: Bruce Jones

spisak stripova:
The Black Cat
Jenifer
Clarice
Country Pie
Dick Swift and His Electric Power Ring
Martian Saga
The Laughing Man
The Pepper Lake Monster
Nightfall
Cool Air Reuben Youngblood - Private Eye!
The Muck Monster (u boji)

tridesetak stranica sa naslovnicama i ilustracijama

http://www.amazon.com/Creepy-Presents-Bernie-Wrightson-Bruce/dp/1595828095

review
http://dailygrindhouse.com/features/four-color-grind-creepy-bernie-wrightson/

Noćas čitao: The Black Cat, Jenifer, Clarice i The Muck Monster.
Sama priča Jenifer je u rangu Poa. O Wrightsonu nema diskusije...

mcn
Advanced Member

Croatia
6666 Posts

Member since 28/12/2002

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 10:24:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mcn's Homepage  Send mcn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Al' dizajn im je stvarno za vola ubiti ...

mcn

Zar danas još niste bili na www.darkomacan.com ? *** Moje aukcije: http://www.stripovi.com/index.asp?page=auction-search&Action=1&Seller=mcn
Go to Top of Page

Markos
Webmaster

Croatia
28936 Posts

Member since 27/08/2001

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 10:28:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Markos's Homepage  Send Markos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darkwood najavio domaće izdanje:
http://www.darkwood.co.rs/forum/index.php?topic=8203.0

Trouble will find me
Go to Top of Page

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 10:43:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Barem je ilustracija na naslovnici iz odgovarajućeg perioda (mada prebojena, unutra je sa prvobitnim kolorom) a ne kao kod Corbena iz 2011.

Edit:
Bravo za Darkwood! Mada sam i Corbena već naručio...

Edited by - JAH WOBBLE on 20/04/2012 10:46:38
Go to Top of Page

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6804 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 16:35:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eh, kad bi Darkwood bar malo poboljšao te naslovne strane (ako ne i promenio ih skroz).
Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10753 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 19:00:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dobro je to izdanje,vidio na amazonu malo preview, moglo bi se naruciti,ali kasnije imaju neki drugi prednost...

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10753 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 19:01:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JAH WOBBLE
Mada sam i Corbena već naručio...

Nego, da li sta znas o Corbenovom "Den-u" ili "werewolfu" da li ima neko izdanje u "novijem" ruhu izdanje..???

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 20/04/2012 : 23:41:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Za sada nema. Uvek možeš da proveriš ovde
http://www.muuta.net/
Spusti se malo dole i videćeš Upcoming i Recently printed.

Creepy Presents Richard Corben sadrži dve priče koje su objavljene u Catalanovom albumu "Werewolf". To su "Lycanklutz" i "Change...Into Something Comfortable".

Go to Top of Page

JAH WOBBLE
Average Member

628 Posts

Member since 20/01/2009

Posted - 22/04/2012 : 12:34:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send JAH WOBBLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bernie Wrightson’s The Muck Monster: Artist’s Edition Portfolio
Bernie Wrightson (w & a)
Bernie Wrightson is one of the most acclaimed horror artist's of all time. His work on Swamp Thing and many DC mystery books are hailed as classics of the form, but his undisputed masterpiece is Frankenstein, illustrated from the Mary Shelley novel. Leading up to Frankenstein, Wrightson did a series of breathtaking stories for Creepy and Eerie magazines, in the mid 1970s. Chief among these stories, and with the beginnings of the style he adopted for Frankenstein, was The Muck Monster.

Now, IDW Publishing is pleased to announce the first Artist's Edition portfolio, and featuring the incredibly intricate detail of Bernie Wrightson's The Muck Monster. As with all Artist's Editions books or portfolios, the original art is meticulously scanned in color and from the actual original art.
BW • $29.99 • 7 prints • 14.5” x 19”

Bullet points:
• The First IDW Artist’s Edition Portfolio! All pages scanned directly from the original art!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000