forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Film & TV
 X-Men
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 26/10/2012 : 07:52:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
X-Men: First Class mi je zaista bio odličan, nadam se da će tako nastaviti.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies; the man who never reads lives only one."
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 27/11/2012 : 21:57:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart Coming Back For ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 06/03/2013 : 14:18:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2013/03/05/everything-we-know-about-x-men-days-of-future-past/

quote:
Everything We Know About
X-Men: Days of Future Past

X-Men: Days of Future Past won’t arrive in theaters until July 18, 2014, but director Bryan Singer has been teasing elements of the film all over the internet. It’s time to take a look at what we know (and what we don’t know) about the latest X-Men installment.

Story:
According to Singer, the film will be set in 1973, 10 years after the events of X-Men: First Class. The basis for the plot comes from a 1981 story by Chris Claremont and John Byrne (The Uncanny X-Men #141-142) that depicts an alternate timeline created when the X-Men fail to stop the assassination of a senator. The story alternates between a dystopian future, where mutants are hunted by enormous robots called Sentinels and imprisoned in internment camps, and the past, allowing the actors from Fox’s first three X-Men films to appear in the same film as the stars of X-Men: First Class.

If Singer follows the original storyline, then Kitty Pryde (Ellen Page) will play a major role in kicking off the events that lead to the X-Men trying to revise history.

James McAvoy has stated he and Patrick Stewart don’t share any scenes, and it’s safe to guess that few (if any) of the characters will "meet" their past selves.

Actors returning from First Class include:

Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier, Michael Fassbender as Magneto and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (of course!).

Actors returning from the first three films include:

Halle Berry as Storm, Ian McKellen as Magneto, Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier, Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde, Anna Paquin as Rogue, Shawn Ashmore as Iceman, and Jackman as Wolverine (again).

Actors not yet confirmed:
Lucas Till as Havok, Caleb Landry Jones as Banshee, James Marsden as Cyclops and Famke Janssen as Jean Grey.

Actors not returning:
January Jones will not reprise her role as Emma Frost, and Rose Byrne isn’t coming back as Moira MacTaggert, as far as we know.

Actors confirmed in unknown roles:

Peter Dinklage and Omar Sy are set to appear in the film, but it is unclear who they will play. Fans have speculated that Sy could play Bishop, who has a key role in the Days of Future Past storyline in the X-Men animated series. Singer has said Dinklage won’t play a CG character. Several sources have indicated Dinklage will be the primary antagonist, with MTV suggesting he could play Bolivar Trask, inventor of the Sentinels.

The big picture:
Singer has teased set designs and pictures of what might be the entrance to Cerebro, and the wheelchairs for past and future Xaviers. What we know for sure is that Singer has promised a bigger, more lavish, more epic X-Men film than we’ve seen thus far. And I, for one, can’t wait until 2014.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins

Edited by - Mr. Bushido on 06/03/2013 14:19:27
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 06/03/2013 : 15:46:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nema Emme i Moire.
Go to Top of Page

bjelolasica
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
5106 Posts

Member since 30/08/2009

Posted - 06/03/2013 : 22:33:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send bjelolasica a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Windwalker

Meni dovoljno

Don’t beat me massa!Please don’t beat me massa!Don’t beat this tired old body! No, no!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8D93Awa434
Go to Top of Page

Darth Ivan
Advanced Member

Croatia
7978 Posts

Member since 21/03/2010

Posted - 07/03/2013 : 01:07:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Darth Ivan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

jupi!

dva veterana opet zajednički u filmu!

"Nothing lasts forever."
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 08/03/2013 : 10:49:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jedva čekam :D
veliki sam x men fan

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

Andrej

Croatia
1547 Posts

Member since 15/03/2010

Posted - 08/03/2013 : 14:25:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Andrej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Šteta za Emmu, ali Mistique,Kitty i Storm su tu tako da nema brige

"War will cease when we refuse to fight"
Go to Top of Page

Zlix

Serbia
1734 Posts

Member since 20/03/2006

Posted - 22/04/2013 : 18:19:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zlix a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Has ‘The Following’ co-star Adan Canto joined the cast of Bryan Singer’s ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past?’ And which character might he play? His Twitter posts suggest that he’s part of the ensemble, and is ready for some … hockey?

IG: @bricktoygrapher

Edited by - Zlix on 22/04/2013 18:20:44
Go to Top of Page

Zlix

Serbia
1734 Posts

Member since 20/03/2006

Posted - 23/04/2013 : 08:58:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zlix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Storm

Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 23/04/2013 : 12:19:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hell yes!
Go to Top of Page

Zlix

Serbia
1734 Posts

Member since 20/03/2006

Posted - 24/04/2013 : 22:08:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zlix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bishop i Warpath

http://screencrush.com/x-men-days-of-future-past-bishop-warpath/

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 24/04/2013 : 22:22:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zlix

Bishop i Warpath

http://screencrush.com/x-men-days-of-future-past-bishop-warpath/

Warpath je neočekivan, ali zanimljiv izbor, i sada je barem jasno koga će glumiti Booboo Stewart.

I čini se da su bili u pravu oni koji su nagađali kako će Omar Sy glumiti Bishopa.

Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 25/04/2013 : 00:06:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zanimljivo.

Koliko god se veselim filmu, jedino mi je žao što prije njega nisu napravili barem još jedan First Class only film, jer sad imam osjećaj da će sada Wolverine i starci ukrast film.
Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 26/04/2013 : 17:07:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Šteta što First Class nije bio reboot jer je The Last Stand bio loš i uništio je sve što se moglo uništiti. Ovo će biti dobar film, samo da ne podlegne velikom broju likova.

Z12 je sada Golub, ali sajt je ostao isti:
http://superheroji.com.hr/ - Najnovije iz svijeta superheroja
Go to Top of Page

Nivox

Croatia
1314 Posts

Member since 01/11/2011

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 20:51:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Nivox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zagor12

Šteta što First Class nije bio reboot jer je The Last Stand bio loš i uništio je sve što se moglo uništiti. Ovo će biti dobar film, samo da ne podlegne velikom broju likova.

Nije šteta. Previše rebootova ima. Sa X men rebootom ne bi dobili ništa. Uspoređujući ih recimo sa Spidermanima, Daredevilom, Elektrom...sigurno je da su svi X men filmovi iznad prosjeka (iako su neki više neki manke dobri)
Čemu reboot?
I što misliš pod time da je The last stand uništio sve što se moglo uništiti?

Sve što zna za smrt, može se ponovo roditi!
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 22:27:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa DoFP će vjerojatno biti alternativna sadašnjost (budućnost) X-u 1, 2 i 3, dok će dio u prošlosti biti nastavak First Classa.
Go to Top of Page

Zlix

Serbia
1734 Posts

Member since 20/03/2006

Posted - 21/05/2013 : 18:56:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zlix a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Zlix

Serbia
1734 Posts

Member since 20/03/2006

Posted - 21/05/2013 : 18:58:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zlix a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10029 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 25/05/2013 : 12:51:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danas rodj Ian McKellen-u!

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 19/07/2013 : 14:28:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 19/07/2013 : 16:16:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool.
Oću taj film odma sada odma!
Go to Top of Page

Darth Ivan
Advanced Member

Croatia
7978 Posts

Member since 21/03/2010

Posted - 19/07/2013 : 16:41:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Darth Ivan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nivox

I što misliš pod time da je The last stand uništio sve što se moglo uništiti?

pa to da je upropastio sve ono dobro iz prva dva filma.

Cyclops pogiba tijekom prvih deset minuta bez ikakvog razloga jebote, Dr. X i Jean Grey isto, Angel se u cijelom filmu pojavljuje...koliko, tri minute jebote? Nightcrawlera nema uopće, Wolverine i Storm su sjene samih sebe, onda oni mutanti koji se pridružuju Magnetu a da pojma nemaju ko je on, i najjače: ona scena na kraju kad Magneto digne u zrak Golden Gate, a konačna reakcija je ko da ništa nije bilo.

"Nothing lasts forever."
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 19/07/2013 : 16:51:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cyclops je beznačajan u skoro sva tri filma. Pogrešan glumac i prevelik fokus na Wolverinea.
Prof X umre, ali zapravo ne umre. Šteta što nećemo vidjeti nastavak toga.
Jean mora umrijeti. To je njena srž. Jesi pročitao ikoji X-Men strip?
Glumac Nightcrawlera nije htio glumiti iz ko zna kakvih razloga. Bolje da su ga maknuli nego mijenjali.
Wolverine i Storm su sasvim ok. Ne vidim problem.
Likovi koji se pridruže Magnetu su beznačajni. Pijuni, kako kaže i u filmu.
Scena s mostom je zakon.
Angel i Colossus su najgore iskorišteni. Apsolutno nikakav karakter i značaj.

Edited by - Windwalker on 19/07/2013 16:52:47
Go to Top of Page

Darth Ivan
Advanced Member

Croatia
7978 Posts

Member since 21/03/2010

Posted - 19/07/2013 : 17:45:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Darth Ivan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cyclops je beznačajan u skoro sva tri filma. Pogrešan glumac i prevelik fokus na Wolverinea.

nije ni meni bio previše važan lik, slažem se. ni glumac isto. ali po meni, to scenaristima nije izgovor da njegovog lika ubiju samo tako. da ga jednostavno maknu, i to u prvih deset minuta. i da se sve odigra ko da je umro neki lik iz tinejdžerske sapunjare. onda ga nisu trebali ni metat u film.

quote:
Prof X umre, ali zapravo ne umre. Šteta što nećemo vidjeti nastavak toga.

čekaj, i kakvog smisla ima ova izjava? umre, a zapravo ne umre. tu si kontradiktoran sam sebi.

quote:
Jean mora umrijeti. To je njena srž. Jesi pročitao ikoji X-Men strip?

čitao sam ih ko klinac.

al to dal sam ja pročitao koji X-Men strip ili ne je apsolutno nebitno. ono što sam htio iskazat u mom komentaru je da, ako nešto ideš napraviti, onda to napravi kak spada. imaš sve te likove koji pogibaju onak, bez ikakvog razloga. to što si rekao je činjenica, Gray umire u stripu, ali zašto su morali prikazati tako nešto na takav način?

quote:
Glumac Nightcrawlera nije htio glumiti iz ko zna kakvih razloga. Bolje da su ga maknuli nego mijenjali.

njegova stvar.

da, bolje da su ga maknuli nakon što je ovaj odustao nego da su i njega drugim glumcem upropastili.

quote:
Scena s mostom je zakon.

zakon? da, ako misliš u kontekstu CGI-ja. al daj nemoj me nasmijavat. Magneto razori most Golden Gate i razori Alcatraz, pored totalne pustoši na tisuće ljudi pogine, a on ne dobije ni zatvorsku kaznu, već na kraju sjedi u parku. zakon, nema šta.

"Nothing lasts forever."

Edited by - Darth Ivan on 19/07/2013 17:51:45
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000