forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Kim Kardashian COMIC/Bluewater productions
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

wele
Advanced Member

Montenegro
3727 Posts

Member since 21/12/2009

Posted - 04/12/2012 : 17:22:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wele a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by globinjo

wele,odjezdi od tutte i topica...

Pobrisao je svoje postove,ovako ispada da se svadjam sam sa sobom.Opomeni i njega,slobodno,znam da je potrcao da ti se pozali.
Go to Top of Page

wele
Advanced Member

Montenegro
3727 Posts

Member since 21/12/2009

Posted - 21/12/2012 : 11:30:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wele a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Inace,na prvoj strani mozes vidjeti moj monolog u pet postova i svadju sa samim sobom.
Go to Top of Page

nemanja93

Serbia
2430 Posts

Member since 06/03/2010

Posted - 21/12/2012 : 14:51:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nemanja93 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jedva cekam da neko ovo izda na nasim prostorima :D

Nisi se okrenula, zato nisi videla
igrale su sene.
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 30/12/2012 : 03:11:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 13:03:00
Go to Top of Page

kiky
stripovi.com suradnik

7302 Posts

Member since 17/07/2003

Posted - 31/12/2012 : 10:43:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit kiky's Homepage  Send kiky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kim kardašijanki je na ovom forumu mjesto samo u topicima tipa VOLIM SISE, DOBRE GUZE, PICE, TANGE... i nigdje drugdje.
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 13/01/2013 : 14:21:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Legend of Isis: Dogs of War

Author(s): Ryan Scott Ottney
Artist(s): Rove
Cover Artist(s): Carl Riley

One of the hottest selling characters of 2002 comes home to Blue Water Productions and Alias Enterprises!
Trapped 5,000 years out of time, the would-be Egyptian Goddess, Isis, must adjust to her new life in 21st century Los Angeles.
Using her mystical staff and some help from a few new friends, Isis will protect those around her from evil that may threaten
their world. But how can she protect a world that she doesn't fully understand? Join Isis in her ongoing series debut issue, as
she's introduced to the modern world and its new ways of life. But it seems Isis is not the only ancient warrior alive in our time
- as she must battle the Mummy of Sekhent upon her awakening from the dead! Optioned by Grammnet Entertainment at PARAMOUNT PICTURES!

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 13:10:14
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 18/01/2013 : 01:06:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BLUEWATER RELEASES SLATE OF TOP HORROR TITLES & MORE FOR JAN 16!

TITLES:

Ray Harryhausen Presents: 20 Million Miles More #1
Writer(s): Scott Davis
Artist(s): Alex Garcia

Synopsis: This special zero issues features never before seen images and character designs of the cult classic!
The classic Ray Harryhausen sci-fi epic re-imagines it for a new generation. It's been 50 years since the strange
being from Venus rampaged through Italy. So it has been 50 years of secrets, misinformation, and outright lying.
Once the world was convinced that the Ymir was a giant hoax and the mission to Venus never happened, it was
lulled back to sleep, ignorant of the truth. But no one counted on genetics. Years of secret testing and breakthroughs
in many of the gray areas of science created unintended consequences that could bring the Earth to its knees…
and only an 11-year-old child can save it.

Ray Harryhausen Presents: 20 Million Miles More #2
Writer(s): Scott Davis
Artist(s): Alex Garcia

Synopsis: The beast is loose in the City of Angels. It rampages from street to street, destroying some of L.A.'s most
treasured landmarks that lay in its path. But as it smashes through the city many questions arise. What does it want?
Where does it come from? Can anything stop it? But the biggest question of all: Is the world ready to learn the secrets
of the Ymir? The highly classified scientific cabal of the military stands ready to catch the monster and prevent its most
precious secret from leaking out at all costs. But is the genie already out of the bottle? This second installment of the
Ray Harryhausen-inspired epic peels away a few layers of the mystery, only to learn that the true answers lie 20 million miles more.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 13:21:24
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 21/02/2013 : 16:17:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

William Shatner Presents: Quest For Tomorrow #1
Writer(s): William Shatner and David A. McIntee
Artist(s): Joey Mason

Synopsis: Bluewater introduces "Quest for Tomorrow," based off William Shatner's best selling series.
Jim Endicott has grown up on the planet Wolfbane, but when he celebrates his 16th birthday, he finds
himself hurled literally into new worlds. When being the center of attention turns to being the prey in a
hunt across many worlds, Jim discovers that not only is no one he knows quite what they seem, but neither
is he himself! With his world turned upside down, he is forced to begin a hunt of his own
-- a quest for his own tomorrow. But to find his tomorrow, he must also look to yesterday....

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 12:57:40
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 02/03/2013 : 12:36:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vincent Price: Tales from the Darkness #1

Writer(s): Clay Griffithl
Artist(s): Patricio Carbajal

Synopsis: A brand new mini series featuring the master of horror. My city is a sinking ship...
all the waters of the world's corruption flowing into her, filling her belly, dragging her down into
darkness and nothing. They say the law doesn't matter anymore. That it exists only to preserve
the powers and the position of a lawless few.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 12:49:27
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 15/03/2013 : 14:44:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
JAMES DEAN CELEBRATES 82nd BIRTHDAY WITH NEW COMIC BOOK"

In what would have been his 82nd birthday this week. Bluewater Productions is releasing “Tribute: James Dean”. His life story has been told in movies, television, books and now for the 1st time in a comic book,
that will be out February 8th.

James Dean was a true American original. From his early days in Indiana to his life in the big cities, he forged a singular path that defied convention and defined him as an icon throughout the world. Dean's shorts
and explosive life offers pathos and humor, as well as questions that linger to this day.

The 32-page comic book was written by Jim Beard and drawn by Eric Johns. With an amazing cover by famed artist Rob Aragon.

"James Dean truly and honestly surprised me. As I delved into his life to write this story, I discovered that that life was far more varied and layered than I knew. We tend to think of Dean in a certain way - the brooding
bad boy loner - but the truth is far more gray than that black-and-white dismissal. I hope that I've portrayed him in the comic in a fashion that may lead people to question what they think they know about him and begin
to explore the possibility that Dean carefully constructed his famous persona - and was a very different character than the past has painted him,” said Jim Beard.

Cover:

Artist Eric Johns says, “His life is a lightning strike. He died in a car crash that is what people remember. Read this book to remember the rest”.

“Being an artist is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that's all you have. For a short while, James Dean held my concentration. I am proud to have drawn such
an icon. The book is sharp and handsome, just like James Dean,” continued Johns.

Print copies of “Tribute James Dean” can be ordered exclusively at Comic Flea Market: http://bit.ly/11IM8Nc

Also released in the “Tribute” line are comic book biographies of Elizabeth Taylor, Frank Capra, and Michael Jackson. More are schedule for this year such as Marilyn Monroe and Mary Pickford.

“I love being able to tell the stories of the legends in a totally different medium,” said publisher Darren G. Davis “These are not only great collectibles, but a great way to share these icons with today’s youth.”

Bluewater’s biographies has been embraced by the media and featured on several television news outlets including The Today Show and on CNN. The series has also been featured in many publications such as The LA Times, MTV.com, Time Magazine, and People Magazine.

More:
http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?whichpage=-2&TOPIC_ID=47499&REPLY_ID=1957339 (P.8 / Oldies Topic)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 03/10/2019 08:31:37
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 20/04/2013 : 12:25:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
THE IRON KING manga series

THE IRON FEY novel by Julie Kagawa needs your help to bring THE IRON KING 4-issue manga comic series to life at Bluewater Productions.

Comic – Portland, Oregon, United States

Fans of the New York Times best-selling young adult novelist Julie Kagawa know that she is a huge comic, manga and anime fan.

Cover:

Bluewater Productions wants to bring her series, THE IRON FEY, to the comic book manga medium, starting with THE IRON KING miniseries, and we need your help!

Each issue of this four-issue series will be printed on high quality glossy paper, the traditional comic book size of approximately 6.625" x 10.25", saddle stitched, with
a unique UV spot gloss cover embellishment exclusive to Indiegog!

THE IDEA:The Iron King is the first book in the Iron Fey series, and follows the adventures of a girl named Meghan Chase. On her sixteenth birthday, Meghan discovers
her little brother has been kidnapped by a faery race known as "the Fey" and even worse, replaced with an evil changeling and taken into the "Nevernever." Meghan bravely
ventures into the faery realm to rescue him, and that's where an epic plot unfolds.

This 4 -issue mini series will be done in manga format! We will be doing alternate covers for the collectors out there! Check out what we have so far. More to come!!!!

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 12:20:59
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 07/05/2013 : 12:29:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sinbad, Rogue of Mars

Cover:

He's sailed the seven seas and explored unknown lands, fought countless monsters and battled evil wizards, but Sinbad's newest adventure may be the greatest,
and most dangerous, he's ever had! Eight years have passed since the assassination of the benevolent Zhar Dadgar and the curious disappearance of his heir.
Akhdar, Dadgar's villainous nephew, has usurped the Dozhakian throne and enslaved the Azurian people, igniting a civil war within the once peaceful kingdom.
A prophecy foretells the coming of a stranger from a distant land who will vanquish the false king and restore the rightful ruler to the throne. Could Sinbad be that
stranger, or is he merely a pawn in Akhdar's treacherous game?

Artist: Jeff Cruz & Diego Simone
Writer: Greg Thompson & Ryan Burton
Cover Artist(s): Jeff Cruz
Format: 96 Color Pages, Softcover
Ship Date/Month: March 2010

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 12:29:05
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 13/06/2013 : 23:15:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
STEPHEN HAWKING RECEIVES COMIC BOOK TREATMENT OF HIS LIFE STORY

Bluewater Productions newest comic book release this week tells the story of the physicist, cosmologist, and author Stephen Hawking.
Released today “Stephen Hawking: Riddles of Time & Space” features an illustrated version of his life story.

Stephen Hawking is one of the most brilliant minds of this century. Bluewater Productions is bringing you his life story in this unique
comic book format. Find out all about the man the myth and the legend!

“Stephen Hawking: Riddles of Time & Space” is written by Michael Lent & Brian McCarthy with art by Zach Bassett. The comic
book features a cover by Robert Aragon.

"The most surprising thing about Stephen Hawking is his razor wire wit that is sometimes withering and other times matched
with a puckish sense of humor. He maintains a child's delight in discovery and credits his disability for allowing him to focus his
mind. Our favorite quote from Hawking: 'I have noticed that even people who claim everything is predetermined and that we
can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road,'"
Said writers Michael Lent and Brian McCarthy

"I learned a lot from reading the script and doing the research for the issue. The very concept of making an engaging comic book
where the protagonist is essentially immobile is a pretty tall order, but I think the key to us keeping it exciting was being able
to get inside his mind (one of the greatest of our time) and show some of his most abstract concepts in a visual and dynamic way.
Additionally, we got several chances to tip our hat to many famous artistic icons of pop culture, as well as famous people that he’s met,
taken inspiration from or even inspired himself. He truly is a living legend, and I was honored to be able to illustrate
his life in comic book form,"
said artist Zach Bassett.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 16/10/2019 11:32:30
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 13/09/2013 : 11:20:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GAME OF THRONES AUTHOR GEORGE R.R. MARTIN LIFE STORY GETS THE COMIC BOOK TREATMENT

Bluewater Productions newest comic book release this week tells the story of the famed author George R.R. Martin of the popular novel and HBO series “Game of Thrones”.
Released on May 29th, “George R.R. Martin: The Power Behind the Throne” features an illustrated version of his life story.

This is the epic story of how a humble, comic-loving boy from Jersey became the modern, high king of fantasy. Best known for the Game of Thrones TV series, George R. R. Martin has
— over the decades — "rewritten the book" on sci-fi, horror and fandom in ways few authors could. Come and discover the reason Time magazine named him "one of the most influential
people in the world"

“George R.R. Martin: The Power Behind the Throne” is written by JS Earls & Tom M. Smith with art by JM Cuellar. The comic book features a cover by Robert Aragon.

"I'm really happy with the way the comic turned out," said biographer and Pistolfist creator J.S. Earls. "Aside from the fact George is a comic collector himself, I have friends and colleagues
who've worked with George, so it was important to me that this was done right. That it was a bit more personal and visual than what you might find on Wikipedia."

Earls went on, "George has a long and fascinating career, so there truly is something for old and new fans alike. Obviously, we touch on the smash-hit Game of Thrones TV series, but we also
gave equal time to the novels on which it's based. Then there's his Wild Cards anthologies, his TV work on The Twilight Zone and Beauty & the Beast, his sci-fi and horror novels, his amazing
relationship with his fans and his comic-filled childhood."

"The bottom line is this really is a respectful tribute to an incredibly talented, yet totally relatable human being. It's not just a list of what he's done, it's his life story — George Martin: The Power Behind the Thrones."

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 11:29:58
Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 13/09/2013 : 20:02:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Former UFC light-heavyweight champion and current Bellator Roster holder, Rampage Jackson, is putting his brand up in a new comic book series presented by Lion Forge Comics.

His comic series, ‘Street Soldier’ was announced this past July in San Diego at the world-famous traveling event, Comic Con.

We now have a sneak peek of the first issue right here on BJPENN.COM.

Check it out:

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 12/11/2013 : 23:59:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BRUCE LEE TRIBUTE TOLD IN COMIC BOOK FORM

Bluewater Productions is releasing a new comic book biography on the legendary Bruce Lee. This is a
co-production with Able Productions. Tribute: Bruce Lee Wednesday, Nov 6, 2013. The comic book is being
released for his birthday later this month.

Actor, teacher, philosopher, icon, these are just a few of the words that describe the most influential martial
artist of all time: Bruce Lee. Immortal Dragon: Bruce Lee follows Bruce's life from his infancy starting out as
a child actor to his tragic death and posthumous superstardom.

The 32-page comic book, written by Chris Canibano, illustrated by Korean artist Joon Hanwith.

“I found it very rewarding to work on the book and fascinating to find out things about his childhood acting
that I had not known. I have been a fan of Bruce's since I saw his movies as a child, and it was a treat to get
to spend time researching his life. He continues to inspire millions of people to this very day, with his quotes
on life and his groundbreaking martial arts style,”
said writer Chris Canibano.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 11:20:47
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 02/12/2013 : 18:46:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HISTORY OF STONEWALL, THE GAY PRIDE MOVEMENT COMIC BOOK COMES OUT THIS WEEK

Bluewater Productions is releasing a new comic book biography this week on the history of the gay pride movement called The Stonewall Riots.

In June of 1969, police raided a gay bar in Greenwich Village, New York called The Stonewall. This is historically agreed as the catalyst to set forth the gay rights movement. Facing
persecution, prosecution and a violation of their civil rights, the homosexual community was mad as hell and they weren't going to take it any more. The events at Stonewall lead to riots
and demonstrations to open the dialogue and fight for the basic human rights of the homosexual community.

Bluewater Productions is proud to present Stonewall, a detailed account of movement that started with Stonewall and continues to this day with the gay community celebrating gay pride
each year to commemorate the brave efforts of the community. The 32-page comic book is written by Michael Troy and illustrated by David T. Cabrera.

“As time goes on, we’re in danger of losing this important touchstone of our cultural history. In an age where gay rights and marriage equality are still such hot buttons,
it's more important now more than ever, to remember the efforts of those who fought for gay rights’
, says writer Michael Troy.

“This comic book was funded by the supporters of our crowd sourcing campaign and we could not be thankful enough to have their support to make this book a reality”,
said publisher Darren G. Davis. “We wanted to make a difference with this unique comic book medium and I could not be more proud of this book. It was also great to get the
support of the actual Stonewall Inn”

Several of the company’s popular biography comic books feature openly gay subjects such as RuPaul, Ellen DeGeneres, Rosie O'Donnell and Anderson Cooper.

But more importantly, Bluewater was one of the first comic book publishing companies to breach the subject of HIV with their action-adventure fiction title Lost Raven. The main character
learns he has been infected with the HIV virus and embarks on an odyssey of self-discovery. Lost Raven was awarded The Independent Book Publishers, graphic novel of the year in 2009.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 16/10/2019 11:27:00
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 30/12/2013 : 22:21:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Tribute To Nelson Mandela From Artists Around The World.

Blog:
http://nelson-mandelatribute.blogspot.co.uk/

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 11:11:50
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/02/2014 : 11:33:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Female Force

Manufacturer: Bluewater Productions

Written By: Loyd Gant
Art By: Gabriele Valenza
Size: Standard
Pages: 28
Color: Full Color

Sample

Brief Description: Extraordinary characters spring from extraordinary minds. See the history that
inspired comic book’s first major female super-hero in this American tale of truth, bondage, myths
and love. The story of Wonder Woman’s creator, William Moulton Marston, is filled with political intrigue,
alternative lifestyles and rooted in the evolution of freedom.

Home:
www.cbr.com/bluewater-releases-female-force-lady-almina-the-inspiration-for-downton-abbey/amp/" target="_blank">https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/bluewater-releases-female-force-lady-almina-the-inspiration-for-downton-abbey/amp/

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 11:07:49
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 26/02/2014 : 18:05:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jailbait

Condition: New
Written By: Mary Jo Pehl & CW Cooke
Art By: Nestor Canto
Size: Standard - Pages: 28

Written as a tongue-in-cheek B-movie serial, "Jailbait" follows the adventures of an all-female undercover
organization looking to hunt down predatory perverts by any means necessary and prevent children from
becoming targets. It has been described as "To Catch a Predator" meets "Charlie’s Angels" meets Ed Wood’s "The Violent Years."

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Vol.0

Vol.1

Vol.2

Vol.3

Vol.4

Jailbait Cover Art ***

Collected Edition

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 10:59:20
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 04/03/2014 : 10:35:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
10th Muse vs. Shi One Shot

Condition: New
Written By: Paul Storrie
Art By: Nadir Balan and Billy Tucci
Size: Standard
Color: Full Color

Cover:

SC / 28 pages

Content: Two women. Two warriors. One fights for justice. The other, vengeance. But are the two really all that different?
Find out when Shi vows to destroy a man the 10th Muse has sworn to protect. But when two heroes do battle, can the
result be anything but tragic?

Sample:

Wiki:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi_(comics)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 10:27:17
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 02/04/2014 : 00:44:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

How precious is your freedom? Would you fight for it? Would you dare to die for it? Set amidst the American Revolution, this critically-acclaimed series follows
the saga of a mysterious, masked runaway slave whose destiny is helplessly entwined with that of a famous, yet frail, Benjamin Franklin. Inspired by true characters
and events, you'll soon discover why fans and fellow creators alike have chosen to "rev it up"!

Info:
http://pistolfist.webs.com/

Real Name - Salem Attucks - Super Name - Pistolfist

The Blackbeard Legacy vs. Pistolfist

Inspired by Ben Franklin's poem, 'The Fall of Piracy,' poem written by a young Ben Franklin, this pivotal, action-packed crossover features the return of heroic
runaway slave Pistolfist and the sassy swashbuckler Hannah Teach. When Hanna's estranged father - the infamous Blackbeard - unites with a vicious villain
from Pistolfist's past, these heroes not only find themselves in a fight for their lives, but for the fragile hopes and dreams of a fledgling nation on the edge of
utter destruction!

Creators

Artist/Cover: Diego Simone

Writer: J.S. Earls

Summary:

The only thing of any worth to Hanna amongst the wreckage of an unlucky vessel is its sole survivor, who tells the captain about a secret treasure only
he knows how to obtain. But he has reasons of his own to employ her aide. And with zombies, threatening weather, and the ever-gaining Captain Purloin,
it's going to be a difficult task for the crew to even get off the island. Quest for gold, adventure and her fathers head on a stick.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 04/10/2019 09:02:31
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 20/05/2014 : 19:07:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The women of Bluewater Comics for PETA.org

Info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_for_the_Ethical_Treatment_of_Animals

---
http://vegetarianstar.com/2009/03/09/bluewater-comic-gals-bare-all-in-anti-fur-ad/

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 13:36:30
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 22/09/2014 : 13:36:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Creative Team: Terrence Griep / Nadir Balan / Mark Brooks* (One #0)*

Genres:Action/Adventure, Martial Arts, Superhero

Adjusting to life iof modern day is one thing. Fighting the female assassin Silencer is another. Worse, one of Judo Girl's (Diana Moore) most dangerous
adversaries from the 1960s resurfaces to complicate her life, Lincoln Stanley, aka Hep Cat. Has he really reformed, as he claims, or is he back to his old tricks?

Info:
http://www.lacasadeel.net/2014/01/judo-girl-de-bluewater-productions-inc.html#

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/09/2019 20:31:47
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 04/11/2014 : 00:59:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AMY WINEHOUSE COMIC BOOK PAYS TRIBUTE TO THE ICONIC SINGER

Bluewater Productions has published a new comic book biography on the life of Amy Winehouse as part of their popular Tribute series.

Tribute: Amy Winehouse , released this week, is available in both print and digital.

The book was written by Michael L. Frizell with art by Jayfri Hashim and features seven collectable and exclusive covers by Hashim and artist Brent Sprecher.

Amy Winehouse, the newest member of the “27 club”, musicians at the height of their career who lost their lives at the age of 27, lived a hard and fast life. Her story, illustrated on her body in
the form of tattoos, tells the tell of a talent flaming out long before her time.

"Amy Winehouse was one of those artists whose demons both drove her work and led to her untimely death. Writing about her was difficult. As I researched her life and her work, it became
increasingly apparent that I couldn't write about her stardom without addressing her illness and vice versa," says writer Michael L. Frizell.

"I found myself admiring Ms. Winehouse during the course of crafting this book. I don't think she was a hero, nor do I think she should be propped up as a role model. Tragic artists such
as Ms. Winehouse are fascinating to us because we see this woman who seems to have it all - fame, fortune, a thriving artistic career - throw it all away chasing her personal demons.
Sadly, we hear of many stories like hers. What sets her story apart is that there's this feeling she'd still be on the charts today if she had been able to conquer those demons,"
Frizell added.

“I fell in love with Amy's soulful, timeless sound immediately upon hearing her voice come over my car radio. I'm honored to be able to contribute, if only in this small way, to the legacy of
one of the most talented and, ultimately, tragic singers of our generation,”
said cover artist Brent Sprecher.

“The Tribute line of comic books tells the stories of people that have made a significant difference in the world while they were with us," says Bluewater publisher, Darren G. Davis.
“It is a way for us to honor these people who have made a difference in the world.”

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Exclusive: Ronnie Spector Pays Tribute to Amy Winehouse

Home:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-ronnie-spector-pays-tribute-to-amy-winehouse-20110727

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 01/10/2019 05:25:12
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000