forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Umjetnost
 Katedrale
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

paro
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
8358 Posts

Member since 30/03/2005

Posted - 26/04/2013 : 09:00:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit paro's Homepage  Send paro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lwood

baš si bija na Siciliji zbog katedrale.
nego jesi bija u Agrigentu ?

Ne, nego ću tek ić samo zbog katedrale...i muzeja u Palermu
Messina, Taormina, Sirakuza, Gela, Agrigent, Palermo, Cefalu i naravno... Corleone..

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 26/04/2013 : 13:03:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Messinu moran i ja vidit. nesuđeno prebivalište

Dajte nam Banija Libre;može i mekokoricen (ali s osvrtom na forumaše obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

Zagor-te-nay

Croatia
2451 Posts

Member since 03/05/2006

Posted - 26/04/2013 : 14:02:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zagor-te-nay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nije katedrala al u mistu od 140 ljudi pravo je čudo. Kad sam je prvi put vidija uživo bloka sam...Crkva Sv. Ivana i Pavla u Ložišćima na Braču, izgrađena 1820.g. mramorni ukrašeni zvonik, djelo poznatog kipara Ivana Rendića.

Majka Bonelli je pocetak...i kraj.
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 00:40:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 00:45:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Las Lajas,Ipiales,Nariño,Kolumbija

Go to Top of Page

Zagor-te-nay

Croatia
2451 Posts

Member since 03/05/2006

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 00:46:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zagor-te-nay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perverzija, di je ovo, tebi omiljena j. amerika, vegetacija bogata, neka vrst favela gore...Brazil u euro štihu?

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 00:48:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zagor-te-nay

Perverzija, di je ovo, tebi omiljena j. amerika, vegetacija bogata, neka vrst favela gore...Brazil u euro štihu?

piše ti ispod,Kolumbija.

Go to Top of Page

Zagor-te-nay

Croatia
2451 Posts

Member since 03/05/2006

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 00:59:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zagor-te-nay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, al ona ostaje.Građena je bolje od bilo koje katedrale, svi će se složit.
Inaće, od svih katedrala koje sam uživo vidija ipak mi je Duomo u Milanu najlipša. Barem izvana. Notre Dame u Parizu nema konkurenciju po unutrašnjosti. Ti vitraji su ...nemam riječi...to je...moć.

Go to Top of Page

Zagor-te-nay

Croatia
2451 Posts

Member since 03/05/2006

Posted - 27/04/2013 : 01:04:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zagor-te-nay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lwood

premisti je tamo

Di, u katedralu? Pa more, al triba se ipak malo obuć za to teplije. Evo, odlepršala je, neću da ti rušim harmoniju topica.. Mirnoću rekao bih čak.

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 13/05/2013 : 22:56:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kathedrale Sankt-Georg Limburg

History:

Previous buildings

When the first church was built on the "Limburger Rock" on the Lahn, is not exactly follow. According to a message on the Obituary Kastorstifts in Koblenz already Archbishop Hetti of Trier (814-47) is to have a church dedicated to St. George in "Lympurgensis."

For churches construction of the 9th Century, perhaps a location in the vicinity of the present chapel, speak indirectly archaeologically excavated burials from the Carolingian period to the present church. However, remnants of the building are missing, as well as information on its exact location and patronage. Because the message is also called consecration until the 16th Century was written, the building in its entirety in research is controversial.
On 10 February 910 made the king Louis the Child, a deed of gift for the creation of a canonry out to the the then Gaugraf of Niederlahngaus, Konrad Kurzbold (~ 885-948), had sought. The construction of a collegiate church probably began immediately afterwards, for which even the mention of the Patroziniums of St. George in a deed of Emperor Otto I in the year 940 speaks. At that time the church was most likely made ready.
Under the nave of the present church were found during excavations in the 20th Century remains of this first sacral; therefore it must have been a pillar basilica. While the nave was built with seven arches on square pillars openings at this time, be a square transept and choir were added later. A building that was possibly attributable oratory dedicated to writing a traditional inscription 1058. This inscription is today but no longer detectable.
In this context, it is unclear a 11 Associated Bleireliquiar century in schematic form of a church, which in 1776 was located in the then existing late Romanesque high altar. The piece is called today preserved in the cathedral treasury inscriptions as the founder and builder of a new "templum" a Count Henry, who was, however, not yet been clearly identified by the research.

Today's construction

The date of the foundation stone of the present cathedral is not known. However, dendrochronological studies and critical consideration in style at the lowest level of the existing architectural sculpture provide information on the construction, which is to be set around 1180 / 90th It was opened in 1235 by the Archbishop of Trier, Theodoric of Res. Church patrons were St. George and St. Nicholas of Myra. And the developers of today's cathedral is not known, however the Limburg merchants may have made ​​a significant contribution to the building.
It is well established that the cathedral was built in four phases. The first phase included the western front, the south aisle, the choir and the transept to the gallery. This phase included the Konradihaus niche church. The second phase involved the installation of the interior pillars of the southern nave. During this construction phase, only the bound system was introduced. In the third construction phase, the southern nave gallery was built. The fourth construction phase included the north side of the transept and the choir loft. This is where the Gothic influence most clearly.
As a partial example of the Limburg Cathedral is, for the third and fourth construction phase, the Cathedral of Reims. To coincide with the Limburg Cathedral, the Church of the Assumption was built in Andernach. It is likely that it has come to the exchange between the two Sheds.
In the course of secularization, the 19th pin was Hundred year-on-ge-ho-ing. 1827 the Counts of Nassau was founded back in Limburg an independent diocese, consequently, you got the former collegiate church of St. George in the rank of a cathedral at the urging.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 07/04/2016 : 00:49:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Lima,Peru

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 07/04/2016 : 14:06:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Segovia,Španjolska

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 04/08/2018 : 14:48:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kod nevjeste, Apulija

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000