forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Arion-Ultimativni Topic
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 18:07:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ustvari vise Hommage ovom DC karakteru kojega sam uistinu volio citati.

Sve je naravno pocelo sa Velikim Strip Zabavnikom i brojem 95.
U to vrijeme sam pratio Nove Titane i jedva sam cekao da im izade nova epizoda .
Redakcija Strip Zabavnika se odlucila da Titani izlaze neizmjenicno sa Arionom i za to sam im dozivotno zahvalan.
Vec kao klinac bijah opsjednut legendom o Atlantidi , a ni danas ta opsesija nije izgubila na snazi, niti me nitko u bilo kakvoj diskusiji nece moci uvjeriti da nije postojala
Kada sam procitao prvi broj Ariona , a onda vec bijah DC dijete , nije me privukao sam glavni lik koliko su me ustvari privukli njegovi Sidekicks Wyynde i Chian..
Negdje duboko u sebi sam osjetio tu rasnu ravnopravnost i znao sam da je to "sveto trojstvo" odlicna ideja.
Sam strip ustvari veze sa dobrom pricom i odlicnim crtezom kojega sam ja naravno upoznao u crno-bijeloj tehnici i nisam vise nikad pokusavao da je zamijenim colorom..heh.
Arion je publiciran u Martu 1982 i trajao je do Septembera 1985...35 izdanja.
Pojavio se i u crossoveru sa Supermanom, a i u Infinite Crisis.

Tvorci Ariona su Paul Kupperberg I Jan Duursema,gdje poseban naglasak stvljam na Jan Duursema i na njen rad na Star Wars comics i rane radove na Heavy Metal ..hvala Jan

Naravno da cu se jos pozabaviti ovim topicom, i nadam se da ce se naci vec neko koji dijeli istu pasiju sa mojom malenkosti...ipak smo svi ovdje zbog stripa..zar ne .

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25863 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 18:20:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=24210

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 18:44:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=24210

Da , poznat mi je taj topic, kao sto mi je poznato da je zakljucan
Mozes slobodno ovdje ponovo izraziti svoje razmisljanje glede stripa .
Ajmo dalje ..

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

IGMAN2

2404 Posts

Member since 08/05/2003

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 23:48:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send IGMAN2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rado sam čitao Ariona nekoć i Zabavniku, ali ja sam više bio Titan fan. Jel se zna zašto su ti stripovi prestali izlaziti? Ne mogu vjerovati da su ih ukinuli radi slabe čitanosti, pa svi su samo o njima pričali.
Usput, nedavno sam čitao u Superman naslovima povratak Ariona, gdje je zahtjevao od Supija da prestane štititi čovječanstvo. Meni izvrsna priča, koju sam pročitao u jednom dahu.
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 30/12/2012 : 12:11:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Arion je dijete Calculha and Dark Majistra,a njegov brat blizanac Garn Daanuth je ujedno i njegov najveci neprijatelj..
Garn je kao i Arion odlicno odraden karakter samo sa obrnutom proporcijom karakternih osobina.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 31/12/2012 : 13:42:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Pojavio se i u crossoveru sa Supermanom, a i u Infinite Crisis.

Da nadpunim iz prvog posta..naravno da se pojavio i Crisis on Infinite Earths , i kao sto je IGMAN2 vec spomenuo ..jedan odlican strip sa velikim S

quote:
The real Arion's involvement begins in the year 1659, when Arion is awakened from a night of debauchery by visions of a cataclysmic future centered around the presence of Superman. Cut off from his natural magics, Arion employed certain artefacts to propel himself forward to Superman's present. Arriving in Metropolis, Arion subjected Superman and his friends at the Daily Planet to a vision of a possible future where Superman and other alien heroes' involvement in humanity caused people to become dependent on them, ultimately producing an apocaplyse as their alien intervention held back the 'natural cycle' of civilisations falling upon reaching their peak, culminating in a mass apocalypse as the darkness they had held back for so long came at them with full force. Arion hoped to force Superman to retire and prevent the predictions from coming true.

Superman was given two weeks in which to decide how he would deal with Arion's request, during which Arion illustrated his point by magically steering a "field trip" of adolescent New Gods, chaperoned by Lightray and Fastbak, to come crashing into Metropolis and go wild with their divine powers, causing untold havoc and general interference with the populace. Superman defused the situation with Lightray's help and deduced Arion's involvement. At roughly the same time, Arion kidnapped Bill Knightley from outside the Oblivion Bar, interrogated him, and nearly killed him. The only thing that saved Knightley was his knowledge of the recently begun "Tenth Age of Magic," a tumultuous change in the world's mystical equilibrium. Knightley claimed to be studying the shift and Arion decided he might have some value alive.[7]

At the end of the two weeks, Arion and Superman met again; Superman chose to remain active as part of Earth's defense and deeply involved with humanity, refusing to give up hope that he could make a difference. Arion's vicious response was to cast a powerful mind manipulation spell, with the intent of using Superman as a weapon to remove the threat of other alien heroes. Superman was able to resist thanks to training from the Martian Manhunter after his period under the control of Maxwell Lord.[1] Given a mystic shield by the Phantom Stranger to protect him from direct assault by Arion's magics (during which the Stranger revealed that, while Arion's prediction could come to pass, the loss of life and experience that would result if Superman simply allowed civilisation to fall meant that mankind had to try to find another way), Superman was able to defeat Arion and disarm him of his rings, amulets and charms from which he derived his magic. Arion was returned to 1659 where he plans his next move on Superman in the future.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 26/01/2013 : 11:16:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lik Wyynde mi je fantastican sporedni lik , koji je po mom skromnom misljenju cak zasluzio i svoj serijal, koji naravno nikad nije dobio.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000